Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VladimirM View Post
    You can do it with rogue if you want ak20 on alts, or with DH if you want ak15 on alts.
    Or you can buy with DH til ak15, and add last 5 from rogue.
    So .... what I gather from what you're saying is that the "1-20 catch up" is a BOA item which I could buy on my hunter (AK25) for 1K order hall resources and then mail to my 110 alts. Is that correct?
    Last edited by lichbane; 2017-01-06 at 10:16 PM.

Where are the patch notes?

Quote Originally Posted by off3nc3 View Post
    Weak patch for an already dying and worst expansion.
    Oh the salty tears, so delicious. I love how someone who is unhappy with the game can't help but claim it's dying.

Deleted
    nice one.. gotta be fun

While I am enjoying legion still, this patch seems extremely weak.

Quote Originally Posted by lichbane View Post
    So .... what I gather from what you're saying is that the "1-20 catch up" is a BOA item which I could buy on my hunter (AK25) for 1K order hall resources and then mail to my 110 alts. Is that correct?
    Yes. I think a full catch up to AK 20 is ~7500 resources (might be off on those numbers).

Quote Originally Posted by sociald1077 View Post
    Yes. I think a full catch up to AK 20 is ~7500 resources (might be off on those numbers).
    Oh, is it not 1k for the entire 20 AK? Woops, gave my guildmates the wrong info lol... >_> brb

Ok taking bets on how many hotifixes to balance the classes comes out the first month this releases. They still haven't broke memestrike last I checked.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Yay, truly meaningless content and more class overhauls. I guess Brawler may be about an hour's worth of fun... maybe.

Shaping up to be a real solid disappointment. 7.2 better be dope.
    7.1.5 is just a "micro-patch" focused on "evergreen content" that is being release to coincide with the opening of the next raid tier.

They already outlined what 7.2 would feature at Blizzcon: Broken Shore zone + campaign, flying + class mounts, Legion invasions, new dungeon and raid, PVP Brawl mode, etc. 7.2.5 will be another micro-patch and 7.3 is the journey to Argus.

Keep in mind that the expansion's only been out for about four months, yet we've already gotten two content patches. Following the current release schedule, 7.2 will probably be out in early April (PTR within a couple weeks), with 7.2.5 in June and 7.3 in September.

By then we'll have had Gamescom and we'll probably know what the next expansion will be and how they intend to bridge the content between 7.3 and 8.0. Then we'll see if they can truly keep their promise of keeping a steady stream of content for the entire lifecycle of the expansion. Assuming they don't instead announce a change to their overall business model or something.

I am still burned out from MoP dungeons... Not sure I will do them anytime soon.

I was hoping they bring level 1-60 dungeons as a timewalk.. Maybe next patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Each one is meant to make the world feel more alive without making players feel like they need to participate for big rewards—
    This is why we cant have nice things.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Oh the salty tears, so delicious. I love how someone who is unhappy with the game can't help but claim it's dying.
    The brown nose army , how could any of you say a bad thing about this dead game ? It's fine though this is the only website where you still find whiteknights/SJW's everyone else in the community knows how garbage this game has become and this expansion being the worst to-date.

The brown nose army , how could any of you say a bad thing about this dead game ? It's fine though this is the only website where you still find whiteknights/SJW's everyone else in the community knows how garbage this game has become and this expansion being the worst to-date.
    I don't think you know what an SJW is.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol you make me laugh so much.. I laugh at how salty you are that others are still having fun with the game, but you obviously are not.. And you come here to spew out your diatribe of hate and the only way you can have fun is to insult others..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I don't think you know what an SJW is.
    Must wonder the person you quoted even knows what white knight is..

7+ Year Old Account
    lol so your saying this expansion is worse then wod?

an expansion that allready has more content then wod did (counting when nighthold comes out) with 2 more guaranteed raids after, one allready being known to be massive

also i dont think you know what SJW means... you just chose to use the word cause you get triggered easily and hate the word, so you chose to use it as a term that means nothing

also for somone so sure the game is completly and utterly dead, you seem to be wasting alot of time with it, by watching videos on minor patches about it, and commenting on threads about it
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    Both sides in this comment section look just as stupid tbh..

Weak patch for an already dying and worst expansion.
    cry me a river please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Might I ask why? Seems a decent amount of content for a mini patch.
    There is literally no new content in this patch. Mists of Pandaria timewalking is not new content, it's just the old MoP dungeons. Brawler's Guild is coming back. It was in the game before, it's just coming back. And microholidays are not content. "Hey it's AQ remembrance day, go to Silithus and... remember..."

What a joke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by azurrei View Post
    great patch, expansion is decent - far from "best" imo...maybe if you started playing in WoD

WotLK>BC=MoP>Legion>>Cata>>>>>>>WoD for me
    I'll go TBC=WOTLK>Legion>MOP>Cata>WOD. Legion has beem nice but also because it's not as bad as the three previous for me. If Blizzard could knock out a TBC/WOTLK level of epic expansionism they will be back at the top. Legion bit too small for me. And the way they have swept pvp under the carpet is hard to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Sth View Post
    There is literally no new content in this patch. Mists of Pandaria timewalking is not new content, it's just the old MoP dungeons. Brawler's Guild is coming back. It was in the game before, it's just coming back. And microholidays are not content. "Hey it's AQ remembrance day, go to Silithus and... remember..."

What a joke.
    Then don't play. I'm not but I don't feel a need to throw a tantrum over what they said in advance is a mini patch.