Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    You mean planes that are easily tracked, and interesting, didn't know boats could fly over walls. I guess an airship type deal? Altiplano Prison would suggest you can build walls that make it easy to track people digging tunnels... Unless someone illegally turns them off. Are you this person?
    I guess I got to spell it out for you even tho I already said it once even on this page.....

The VAST MAJORITY of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS COME VIA VISA'S (ON A PLANE OR BOAT) AND STAY ON EXPIRED VISA'S.

Since I got to spell everything out for you here is some more info.

1) The group of illegal immigrants who come via crossing the border is super small to the full total.
    2) We already have the tech to track underground tunnels and can use it alongside the current fence we have now.
    3) Boats can go around the fucken wall.
    4) Planes can fly over said wall (see my above comment in this post)
    5) Where will the money come from to hire the manpower needed to run the wall. The wall is already going to cost 20 billion dollars to build. That does NOT count the manpower needed to make it worth it.
    6) People can just blow up the fucken wall.

Get it the wall is pointless because this is 2017 and we got tech that can beat a fucken wall. You don't bring a knife to a gun fight and that's what the wall is...a knife.

Its 20 billion wasted that can be used somewhere more useful. Also if you think Mexico is paying for it then I got a sea side house to sell you in Kentucky.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Didn't stop the Mongols from assraping China did it?

History must not be a strong point of yours.
    Also this......
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd just like to throw in this;

People keep mentioning China's Great Wall, Hadrian's wall, and the Theodosian walls. Have they completely forgotten about, oh I don't know, the Berlin wall?

We welcome change and openness; for we believe that freedom and security go together, that the advance of human liberty can only strengthen the cause of world peace. There is one sign the Soviets can make that would be unmistakable, that would advance dramatically the cause of freedom and peace. General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization, come here to this gate. Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate. Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this Wall!
    Someone said this quote back when, according to Trump supporters, America was still great.
    Speciation Is Gradual

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post

People keep mentioning China's Great Wall, Hadrian's wall, and the Theodosian walls. Have they completely forgotten about, oh I don't know, the Berlin wall?
    Someone said this quote back when, according to Trump supporters, America was still great.
    Oh yes, the Berlin Wall that was about 100x shorter than the US/Mexico border and that people still managed to get through, even though any defectors were shot on sigh :V

I wonder why Trump supporters never bring that one up.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Friendly Kitty Cat View Post
    So you believe of the total 11 million or so illegal immigrants that mexicans make up a super small percent of the total? That most of the illegal mexican immigrants fly here because as you say "Plane tickets aren't that expensive".

/facepalm
    Once again didn't say that. I said and the ones who come over the fence make up for a small amount.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...ants-come-air/
    Actually, 40 percent might be too low

The key research on "overstays" -- the working term for this group of unauthorized immigrants Ramos had in mind -- was undertaken in 1997 by the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service. The INS estimated that overstays accounted for 41 percent of the undocumented.

Here we’ll add a bit of complexity. Immigration researchers divide the undocumented into two groups -- overstays and "entries without inspection." The first group might have a student, temporary work or tourist visa. The second group never went through any review.

Robert Warren -- who helped with that work at the INS and now is a senior fellow at the Center for Migration Studies, a research group founded by Catholic missionaries -- told PunditFact that not only does the balance between the two still hold, it has likely tilted toward the overstays.

"Since 2000, arrivals from Mexico, who are about 85-90 percent 'entries without inspection,' have plummeted, while overstays have increased, or stayed at about their historical levels," Warren said.

Warren said the shift likely stems from U.S. efforts that have made it harder to enter by land.

He sent us this graph from his latest research at the center.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Anyone genuinely surprised? The Mexican government said many times that Trump is a joke and they won't pay for anything. Have fun paying for your wall, Trumpsters.

Quote Originally Posted by alemaite View Post
    Anyone genuinely surprised? The Mexican government said many times that Trump is a joke and they won't pay for anything. Have fun paying for your wall, Trumpsters.
    I am more than willing to pay for the wall to keep illegal mexican immigrants out.

It's a net gain versus the entitlements, health care costs, and educational costs of these illegal mexican immigrants. It's also a net gain for the American worker who for decades have seen their wage decrease due to an illegal influx of laborers willing to work well below the market value which has been devastating on the middle class and has greatly increased the wage gap and consolidation of wealth by just a few people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am more than willing to pay for the wall to keep illegal mexican immigrants out.
    Great!

As I said before, let's let the people who voted for Trump pay for it, while the rest of us don't waste money. Ya'll should set up a GoFundMe or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    They already do this.
    My point being that we need to get tougher and we can do that by expanding on what already exists as well as finding new considerations.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post

It's only ''not freedom'' when someone else does it, dontcha know?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    See you in 4 years when you're back to Zombergy and calling Trump an ass clown/loser/idiot/worst President in history/etc.
    Eight years actually but do you know what it means when you keep trying to 1-up me?

Means I'm always ahead.

/micdrop
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Great!

As I said before, let's let the people who voted for Trump pay for it, while the rest of us don't waste money. Ya'll should set up a GoFundMe or something.
    We have a deal if we can end welfare entitlements and medicaid and you can sent up gofundme's for that!

Art of the Deal, baby!

Look at us working together and finding common ground, all thanks to President Elect Donald Trump!

10+ Year Old Account
    t's also a net gain for the American worker who for decades have seen their wage decrease due to an illegal influx of laborers willing to work well below the market value which has been devastating on the middle class and has greatly increased the wage gap and consolidation of wealth by just a few people.
    You really think that the wage gap has increased because of the people at the bottom rather than because of the people at the top?

Lol.

The top 10% could literally throw 80% of their income away and still be making more than the bottom 90% of the US.
    Speciation Is Gradual

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a deal if we can end welfare entitlements and medicaid and you can sent up gofundme's for that!

Art of the Deal, baby!
    K.

Rustbelt workers and poor Republican states have the most to lose. *shrug*
    Pretty shit deal for you if you ask me.
    Last edited by Belize; 2017-01-07 at 01:44 AM.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumpIsPresident View Post
    The amount of money we will save be keeping illegal invaders out pays for the wall in no time.
    Laughable. There is a reality, and then the world you live in.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a net gain versus the entitlements, health care costs, and educational costs of these illegal mexican immigrants.
    Quantify those numbers for me, if you would be so kind.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

You gotta be a special kind of downy if you believed he would demand the Mexican government to pay for the wall. The way he worded it was always directed at instead of spending money with Mexico in general to direct that money to build the wall. In other words Mexico would pay it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    The laughs come when the wall gets built and the Left goes into "fake news" "X tells lies" mode when all the benefits become undeniable.

Right up to the point where their false narrative pumps can no longer keep the ship from sinking and they abandon it altogether thus ending the coverage and focusing on a new outrage.'

Those are the moments in which lulz live.
    MAGA

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The laughs come when the wall gets built
    The "great wall" will never be built. I mean, it will never happen - ever. Also, read up about tunnels.

- - - Updated - - -

when all the benefits become undeniable.
    Are you willing to quantify those benefits for a stupid, ol' libtard like me.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

The "great wall" will never be built. I mean, it will never happen - ever. Also, read up about tunnels.
    Tunnels get found.
    MAGA

- - - Updated - - -

Quantify those numbers for me, if you would be so kind.
    http://www.fairus.org/publications/t...ates-taxpayers

Illegal immigration costs U.S. taxpayers about $113 billion a year at the federal, state and local level. The bulk of the costs — some $84 billion — are absorbed by state and local governments.

Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    Borders aren't useless government spending.

It's like saying all countries not at war should stop spending on their military.

Preventive measures is what they are.
    They aren't preventative measures without other aspects being put in place. Other aspects he seems to be ignoring. I don't know why he has the idea that a wall would suddenly stop all illegal immigration, but it won't prevent them from still getting here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post

Put business owners in jail and out of business if they hire illegals. Put them out of business or force them to pay fair wages to legal citizens. Stop the demand for cheap illegal workers and you will stop a large chunk of the illegal immigration.
    Stop the demand? That will NEVER hap;pen as long as they believe they can get away with hiring an illegal worker for $3 instead of the minimum wage of $7+
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?