Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The fact that you have to avoid content in case other content becomes active is... special.
    no... because you are not required to complete the cache in one day, you have 3 days to do it, you get plenty

but the complaint everyone is doing is "boo hoo i cant complete it in 5 minutes, fix this blizzard"

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    for example today, i logged on to do my kirin tor quest, and there was 7 kirin tor misions to choose from, and 2 had gone away yesterday, because guess what? im not doing every single kirin tor mission as soon as they appear
    Yeah, but they should spawn at least 4 kirin tor quests when it's the kirin tor cache day, so you can do them even if you already did the others.

I like the kirin tor quests, they are fun, and if they give good rewards (not the 70g crap) I'll do them even more quickly.

So what, I should be punished because I already completed too much of them and I didn't magically knew the next day was going to be a kt cache ?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixia View Post
    Yeah, but they should spawn at least 4 kirin tor quests when it's the kirin tor cache day, so you can do them even if you already did the others.

I like the kirin tor quests, they are fun, and if they give good rewards (not the 70g crap) I'll do them even more.

So what, I should be punished because I already completed too much of them and I didn't magically knew the next day will be a kt cache ?
    no you should play the game how its intended, for more then 5 minutes each 3 days

I had four... i just don't care for most of them.... you have 3 days... chill if you can't do every emissary the moment it comes up.

The primary reason was the lack of quests spawning. There were exactly 0 when they created the hotfix.

http://blizzardwatch.com/2016/11/27/...ne-next-login/

[QUOTE] This free quest completion (and the rep that goes along with it) is due to the bugs that have plagued the Kirin Tor world quests this time around with issues ranging from not enough appearing on the map to the quests being impossible to complete. Blizzard says that they have a fix for the number of quests appearing, at least, but it won’t be available until the next client-side patch.[QUOTE/]

yes, but that was a bug.... and again what is going on is not that same bug, it is spawning quests, and enough quests, but people are ignoring the dungeon quests, and doing every single one as soon as they appear

- - - Updated - - -

You also shouldn't have to log in every day to figure out if you can complete your emissary quests. You should be able to log in any day, complete them and move on with your life.
    -_-

ok so for this problem to happen the player has to

A. log on the day before the kirin tor quest, and do EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM
    B. log in the next day to do the emisarry and notice "oh shit its kirin tor, maybe i shouldent have done all those quests that would have been useful today"
    C. go "omfg i am going to die today and cant make play tomorow or the day after, to get the 1 more kirin tor quest i will need for my cache, oh poor me"

YOU CAN but logging on every day and doing every single kirin tor quest, then complaining the next day when a kirin tor cache spawns ,and you have little choice, because guess what, you did all the kirin tor quests the day before, whos fault is that?

people are ignoring the dungeon quests, and doing every single one as soon as they appear
    no you should play the game how its intended, for more then 5 minutes each 3 days

So which is it ? I need to play more than 5min each day, but I can't do the kirin tor dailys whenever I want ?

In the end, I kinda agree with you, I'm just arguing that more kirin tor quests should spawn WHEN it's a kirin tor emissary day.

So which is it ? I need to play more than 5min each day, but I can't do the kirin tor dailys whenever I want ?
    if you want to do every single world quest on one day
    but then the next 3 days be unable to play for 5 minutes

whos fault is that, yours of blizzards?

In the end, I kinda agree with you, I'm just arguing that more kirin tor quests should spawn WHEN it's a kirin tor emissary day.
    You can do them whenever you want.
    You just won't have 4 the exact second when an emissary becomes active. Idk how this is hard to understand.

if you want to do every single world quest on one day
    but then the next 3 days be unable to play for 5 minutes

whos fault is that, yours of blizzards?

I will play the next 3 days. But I'd still like to be able to do my cache on the day it spawn, like it always was possible.

[QUOTE=Vegas82;44073510]

Here's a scenario for you. I log in on Sunday and do a bunch of AP WQs for my inevitable spec switch in 7.1.5. On Monday(the only other day I can play until Thursday) I log in to find it's Kirin Tor and I fucked myself. GG Blizz, thanks for all the fish.

Seriously, it's just bad design. The fact that people are blaming players for Blizzard's shitty design is hilarious... and somewhat expected.
    except
    1. not every single kirin tor quest gives Ap only a few do, and its rare, example, today, 2 gave gold, 2 gave AP, one gave a item in a dungeon, and one gave order resources, would you do all of those to "farm your AP" no you wouldent

2. you are not fucking yourself cause guess what! its your fault you cant play Tuesday and Wednesday, blizzard should not be making the game around people who cannot even play for 5 minutes, 2 days in a row in a week

Here's a scenario for you. I log in on Sunday and do a bunch of AP WQs for my inevitable spec switch in 7.1.5. On Monday(the only other day I can play until Thursday) I log in to find it's Kirin Tor and I fucked myself. GG Blizz, thanks for all the fish.

Seriously, it's just bad design. The fact that people are blaming players for Blizzard's shitty design is hilarious... and somewhat expected.
    Kirin tor quests are rare spawns, notice how there are only 3~ per zone at best.
    Rare spawn/events usually have different behaviour. L2metagame

Can someone point out where that or the title says this is a bug and not simply something that should be addressed. Or should HAVE been addressed when they were fixing it in November. When KT emissary pops it should force KT WQs to pop up to at least 4.
    "still not fixed" alludes to it still being bugged.
    Did you fail high school english?

I will play the next 3 days. But I'd still like to be able to do my cache on the day it spawn, like it always was possible.
    omfg... how much of a thick skull do you have
    yes you can you wanna know how though? as ive said maybe 100+ times on the last 20 threads about this
    dont do every single kirin tor quest, only do the ones that will expire before you can play again/before the next cache spawns... this way you have as many overlapping with possible kirin tor spawns...

hell let me change this argument to make it the same argument but

"WTF BLIZZ i did every world quest in every zone and i only have 4 options for highmountain, i did all the quests before the cache spawned the day before, and now i cant complete this quest day 1 of it coming out, wtf blizzard, i dont wanna do neltharions lair, this is a bug FIX IT OR I QUIT"

there

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Kirin tor quests are rare spawns, notice how there are only 3~ per zone at best.
    Rare spawn/events usually have different behaviour. L2metagame
    It can actually happen with other emissary quests too. I haven't noticed the time one/two months ago and cleared Highmountain quests, ended up with only 3 WQs after the daily reset. It's just more obvious with Kirin tor.

Deleted
    Fuck the kirin tor quests.

I dont even bother with that emissary. Worst quests ever.

You claim it's rare, but it's not nearly that rare. There's always at least 1 that's AP and I've often seen multiples of them be AP. And here's the kicker for you, people don't typically farm WQs for anything but AP(or they do them for specific quests like with the falcosaurs). As such, those having an issue with this today typically did the AP quests and that's the reason they don't have 4. I know, shocking stuff.
    lol ok cool story
    i will let the brick wall talk to himself for awhile, he seems to be getting miffed
    its allmost like the game was not made for him and him alone, and was made for people who can play the game for maybe a few minutes a day?

No, still not fixed alludes to there still being an issue with the situation. It has nothing to do with indicating a bug. Please, l2read the words and not insert your own meaning.
    "still not fixed"
    as in, they were bugged and needed to be fixed
    "still not fixed"
    as in, they are still bugged and need to be fixed

english is hard. I'm not inserting "my own meanings" anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    How is it possible that there are not at least 4 kirin tor World Quests not available if it is the emmisary today. surely they would have known to trigger 4 to spawn if its that time in the rotation.

wtf honestly
    I have 5. one of them is a dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    It can actually happen with other emissary quests too. I haven't noticed the time one/two months ago and cleared Highmountain quests, ended up with only 3 WQs after the daily reset. It's just more obvious with Kirin tor.
    And that's fine, cus you have 3 days and I'm not an add manbaby that needs everything NOW

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    yeah but people just wanna do the kirin tor one because it grabs more friction since everyone has been talking about it for 2 months now, and suddenly bringing up others would just point out this system is not made for the "ok i play 20 hours a day, and wanna complete everything and anything the day it comes out"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    I have 5. one of them is a dungeon.
    and i had 7 one of them a dungeon, cause i dont touch them unless i need em