Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixia View Post
    Still better than responding with semi-troll messages, trying to spark some feud, while having not yet contributed to anything...
    Contribute to what? The solution was given in the first few posts. This thread is pretty pointless at this point, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Contribute to what? The solution was given in the first few posts. This thread is pretty pointless at this point, lol.
    Yea and beyond that's its players choice. Its like eating all the food in the house when ur not hungry and wondering what ur going to eat the next day when ur hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Yea and beyond that's its players choice. Its like eating all the food in the house when ur not hungry and wondering what ur going to eat the next day when ur hungry.
    Pretty good comparison cus these people are def playing like fat kids

Yes, but why should we ?
    You don't have to do anything, however if you choose to play the game poorly, expect poor results.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    And yet you are still here. you have nothing more interesting to do ?

Don't worry I get it, you don't know what to do so you try to troll people online, you are not the only one.

Still. I'd like more kt quests on kt days.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    You don't have to do anything, however if you choose to play the game poorly, expect poor results.
    Doing world quests is considered playing the game poorly ? In that case my apologies, I wasn't aware of that.
    Last edited by phoenixia; 2017-01-07 at 02:59 AM.

Yes, but why should we ?

I'm being punished for playing the game ?

(I don't do every wq everyday but what if I want to)
    No you're being punished for being shortsighted. If you needed X of a limited item on Y day and decided to use them all before that day, it's your own fault. You aren't being punished for playing the game, you're being punished for not realizing Kirin Tor was coming up.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    do we really need our like 20th thread on this?
    Of course we do, it's to make sure you don't forget the menial problems that affect like 4 people.

GD should have its name changed to the "Dead Horse Beating" forum.

I had 4 here (5 if you count the dungeon). I do not even touch the KT WQs until they are under 24 hours remaining.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    you're being punished for not realizing Kirin Tor was coming up.
    That can't possibly be my fault, I have no way of knowing when a Kirin Tor cache will be up.

Doing world quests is considered playing the game poorly ?
    Of course not, why would you say that ?

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Of course not, why would you say that ?
    I did too much kirin tor quests yesterday, you are saying that's playing the game poorly.

I just want more kt wq but maybe it's because I secretly love them, and don't really care about the cache.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    How is it possible that there are not at least 4 kirin tor World Quests not available if it is the emmisary today. surely they would have known to trigger 4 to spawn if its that time in the rotation.

wtf honestly
    Honestly, do you do anything but complain? Just do some today and do some tomorrow. You have three days to do them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

I did too much kirin tor quests yesterday, you are saying that's playing the game poorly.
    Indeed ... this whole game is about doing things right. I can't just walk into a boss without a tank and expect to win - even if my healer and dps are doing their job perfectly.

I can of course go into a boss fight without a tank, I am free to do that ... I just can't expect very good results.

Same with you - nothing is stopping you playing poorly, but don't expect anything but poor results.

Yesterday I did the Val'Sharah Emissary - finished 4 quests, then I took out my Sharptalon Hatchling who promptly gave me a quest to do 4 Val'Sharah world quests.

Pissed me off a lot - but wasn't the game's fault... was my fault.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, logged in today after having been off for a day or two, saw Kirin Tor was the emissary and checked the map. Sure enough only 3 active. No I did not do any the day before, the likely culprit is that the "fourth" timed out before I logged in, and, due to the terrible system in place, another was not spawned. Thus it was undoable, at least until I get out of work tomorrow. It is garbage to be forced into waiting until it feels like putting one back into the rotation.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Indeed ... this whole game is about doing things right. I can't just walk into a boss without a tank and expect to win - even if my healer and dps are doing their job perfectly.

I can of course go into a boss fight without a tank, I am free to do that ... I just can't expect very good results.

Same with you - nothing is stopping you playing poorly, but don't expect anything but poor results.

Yesterday I did the Val'Sharah Emissary - finished 4 quests, then I took out my Sharptalon Hatchling who promptly gave me a quest to do 4 Val'Sharah world quests.

Pissed me off a lot - but wasn't the game's fault... was my fault.

I get what you're saying but that's all expected behavior, kirin tor emissarys randomly spawn.

To be fair, even if they spawned in a timed/orderly manner, I'd still like to have one or two more than what we have now.

I'd still like to have 1-2 more than what we have now.
    I'd like to have WQs that are possible for me to do ... but of the WQs that popped today 2 of them are the wind ones which are impossible for me.

But - one can't have everything one wants

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to have WQs that are possible for me to do ... but of the WQs that popped today 2 of them are the wind ones which are impossible for me.

Except that is a "you" problem, and the problem being discussed here is a game system problem.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Some things are easier to fix than others. And my solution could fix both of our "problems"

I'm trying to explain why it could be a good thing, I'm not begging for anything. (I already did my cache today)
    Last edited by phoenixia; 2017-01-07 at 03:43 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ho yes, I understand that, I'm not THAT stupid.

Still, it should not be up to the players to force themselves NOT to do some quests.

Just spawn 5-6 the day it is a kt cache, and it's all good.
    lol no, the player is forcing themselves to
    A. do every single world quest every day
    B. that they MUST complete the cache in one day

you are doing the opposite

- - - Updated - - -

If you did all your kt quests before the cache, you may not have enough to finish the cache on one day.

If you wait the last day to do them all, some of the ones already spawned before the cache will have expired.

I just want 1-2 more spawn on kirin tor days so I can safely do whatever quests I want to do the others days of the week and not be forced to check every day the new kirin tor quests.

If that seems unreasonable to you, I don't know what to say, I really like to do the kt quests, emissary or not.
    ok so

heres the sitatuion the worst case scenario

you do every world quest for kirin tor the day before the cache spawns

the cache spawns and 3 quests spawn, you cant log on that day

next day one of those despawns and 2 more spawn still cant log in

final day, you can play, 2 more spawn, 2 despawn... guess what....

that still leaves 5....

the problem anyone and "everyone" aparently is having is that

the day before a kirin tor cache, they are doing every kirin tor mission
    then the day the cache spawns, they want to get it done there and then

- - - Updated - - -

And yet you are still here. you have nothing more interesting to do ?

Don't worry I get it, you don't know what to do so you try to troll people online, you are not the only one.

Still. I'd like more kt quests on kt days.

Doing world quests is considered playing the game poorly ? In that case my apologies, I wasn't aware of that.
    no but doing every single quest, every day (not just before they will despawn) is extreamly poor, if you plan to do them all, only do them when they are about to expire, or are part of a cache

doing them all every day, means on the next day, you will have little choice on what missions you can do to complete a cache "ok i did every single quest.... ok now wardens have spawn... i will HAVE to do these 4 quersts because they are the only ones that spawn"

as said before here, a more indepth version of the example they gave

you are hungry, you have 2 helpings of spaghetti, 2 helpings of pizza
    and each day you get 2 helping of pizza, or 2 helping of spaghetti, each other day being the other

now you could eat 1 helping of spaghetti and 1 of pizza, then tomorow and every day after you can have 1 of each instead of 2 of the same each day

but instead you go "fuck it" and eat all 4 helpings, tomorow you are now forced to have 2 helpings of spaghetti, then after 2 helpings of pizza

that will get rather sickening? and guess what, the provider never changed what they gave you, but because you chose poorly, you changed your food choice, and now your stuck with it, you got a boost of food for the NOW but your future will not be worse because of it...

you eat all your food now, then complain you have no food for tomrowo...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sylreick View Post
    Yeah, logged in today after having been off for a day or two, saw Kirin Tor was the emissary and checked the map. Sure enough only 3 active. No I did not do any the day before, the likely culprit is that the "fourth" timed out before I logged in, and, due to the terrible system in place, another was not spawned. Thus it was undoable, at least until I get out of work tomorrow. It is garbage to be forced into waiting until it feels like putting one back into the rotation.
    uhhh can you screenshot? because you do know everyone gets the same world quests, and over the past 3 days you should have 7 kirin tor world quests right now...

- - - Updated - - -

I get what you're saying but that's all expected behavior, kirin tor emissarys randomly spawn.

To be fair, even if they spawned in a timed/orderly manner, I'd still like to have one or two more than what we have now.
    the issue is the more they add that people dont like, the more people complain, people allready are complaining kirin tor is horrid
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-01-07 at 05:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Hoping the will just spawn 4 when it pops up they have no clue what they are doing with it imo