Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    The moon-landing being fake, 9/11 being an inside job, Iraqi WMDs, chemtrails, Russians hacking the American elections in an act of war, etc. It's all one can really do when facing conspiracy nutjots.
    Certainly, it's all one can do when they can't differentiate between reality and fiction. I feel sorry for you.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    Don't confuse Democrats with the DNC proper. I'm not saying people aren't hand waiving cause it's "their side", but the DNC and its behavior isn't reflective of the political opinions represented by the party.
    well the people and the party seem to be more worried about who leaked it vs what was leaked.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    So where is the evidence?
    We are still waiting. At this point though, I don't think any evidence is going to be presented. Just more speculation and conjecture

7+ Year Old Account
    What about that Russian reset?

Does anyone else find it ironic people are so up in arms over this yet at the same time ignore the actual election fraud that took place in Detroit?

Well less having more votes then voters is a thing...

At some point you have to just sit back and laugh a bit.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Does anyone else find it ironic people are so up in arms over this yet at the same time ignore the actual election fraud that took place in Detroit?

Well less having more votes then voters is a thing...

At some point you have to just sit back and laugh a bit.
    Stop this Russian propaganda aimed at destroying faith in American democracy you lousy Putin-sponsored-troll.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Stop this Russian propaganda aimed at destroying faith in American democracy you lousy Putin-sponsored-troll.
    Like you could ever stop me!

Even as we speak I am typing in your account name followed by "password"

Nothing is safe from the mother lands elite hacking crew!

I wonder if the US government can, its self, say its never covertly attempted to meddle in election process of other countries.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Show me an independent security firm which has analyzed the publicly released data and concluded that the Russian government was responsible for the majority of these leaks/hacks.

Because thus far, every review has concluded that nothing directly links Russia in particular.
    The article in the OP literally says that all three intelligence agencies agree that the PRESIDENT of RUSSIA is directly responsible, they must be saying that out of the blue, right?
    Anything worth doing is worth over-doing. Moderation's for cowards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    Show me an independent security firm which has analyzed the publicly released data and concluded that the Russian government was responsible for the majority of these leaks/hacks.

Because thus far, every review has concluded that nothing directly links Russia in particular.
    So every major government security and intelligence sector is just... not to be trusted?

I'm sorry, are they another thing Trump is "going to make great?" Drain the intelligence community swamp and replace them with lobbyists, yes-men and shills so that they can be properly accountable?

You're flatly plugging your ears in denial at this point because you don't want to believe it.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Just wipe the slate clean.

I really think the DNC democrats purposely launched this Russian campaign to get revenge on Trump.
    I also think some Republican senators could be in on it ... DNC and Rep Senators (The Ellites).

They secretly want to give Trumpy a hard time from day one.

Lets Face Facts : Countries spy and hack on each other.
    Nth Korea hacks the South.
    China Hacks the USA and Australia as well as Warcraft players.

USA has a trained hacking team.

Australia's Census was hacked recently.. so the Aussie politicians say.
    Hacking and spying happens.

The US Voters did not have a gun to their head when they voted for Donald Trump.

Wipe the slate clean (BE AWARE of what other counties can Hack/spy), and start again.

Let Trumpy make America great again.

Quote Originally Posted by iiamaking View Post
    i wonder if the us government can, its self, say its never covertly attempted to meddle in election process of other countries.
    but it was for freedom

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the difference between:

"We assess with high confidence that it is most likely"

and

"We don't know for certain"

???

Different words after "we".
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    So every major government security and intelligence sector is just... not to be trusted?

I'm sorry, are they another thing Trump is "going to make great?" Drain the intelligence community swamp and replace them with lobbyists, yes-men and shills so that they can be properly accountable?

You're flatly plugging your ears in denial at this point because you don't want to believe it.
    You're a joke. I never once used Trump's slogans, and yet that's what you're jumping to in your argument? Grow up.

I'll be honest, it's rich seeing liberals saying positive things about the intelligence community. It's been what, 15+ years since that's happened?

The same people that were praising Wiki Leaks and Edward Snowden a couple years ago are now shitting on them because they don't like the 100% factual information they leaked about how corrupt the DNC is.

Ahhh the hypocrisy. But then again they're liberals, it's what they do best. #MAGA!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    I'll be honest, it's rich seeing liberals saying positive things about the intelligence community. It's been what, 15+ years since that's happened?

The same people that were praising Wiki Leaks and Edward Snowden a couple years ago are now shitting on them because they don't like the 100% factual information they leaked about how corrupt the DNC is.

Ahhh the hypocrisy. But then again they're liberals, it's what they do best. #MAGA!
    When the FBI announced re-opening their investigation, remember all the "FBI IS COLLUDING WITH TRUMP TO INFLUENCE THE ELECTION" hysteria? Afterward, now it's "We must trust our intelligence agencies if they say Russia hacked us."

Even if Russia pointed out how vile and corrupt she is so what?

Thats like if someone reports crime and people start blaming the guy who reported it instead of the criminal lol.

.... aaand have they "found" WMD's yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    Aaand zero relevance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    The nuke is in the Hillary's snatch