Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    When you've been at sea for enough weeks and are drunk enough, anything looks sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

No, I don't believe in mermaids.

Even though my current wife of 1.5 years, Cleo Phoebe Rikki Emma Ann Miranda Ariel Glynis Blyth Madison <maiden name> <married name> gets a strange look in her eyes when mermaids or Atlantis are brought into the conversation. Also, she disappears when there is a full moon. Finally, when she starts to sing I get this irresistible need to do whatever she says. I hate performing cunnilingus. Its so disgusting.

/Cleo starts to Mermaid sing

Yes, dear.

/munchmunchmunchmunchmunchmunch

Here's her picture:

Last edited by Rudkobing; 2017-01-07 at 08:25 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    They would be fat blubbery creatures with no hair.
    Few of them working in my office but I've never heard them referred to as mermaids...

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Mouth-pumping any mythological creature is worth at least a couple bragging points... regardless of body mass.
    Is a fat mermaid worth more or less? Youd figure theyd be more rare since sharks would be more able to catch them and eat them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    Is a fat mermaid worth more or less? Youd figure theyd be more rare since sharks would be more able to catch them and eat them.
    Quote Originally Posted by MCO Readycheck View Post
    Few of them working in my office but I've never heard them referred to as mermaids...
    Since we're talking about mermaids, and them being fat... (Apparently?)
    (Linked to the specific moment they start talking about Ariel
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

No. Neither do I believe in Kapa, Sirens, Harpies, Centaurs, Baphomets, Satyr, Angels, Hydrae, Minotaurs, Wolpertinger, Ghouls, Zombies (besides the smartphone ones), Vampires or any of the others I can't think of from the top of my head.

No I don't believe in mermaids, but by a freak coincidence the ad at the top of my screen is for "Mermaid Blankets"

I assume that sharks wouldn't like the taste of 50% of a mermaid and would eventually have just started to avoid eating them unless there were no better options.

I also assume fat mermaids would be rare because swimming is such good cardio.
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2017-01-07 at 09:37 AM.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Ariel..the Miami Dolphins mermaid

lets wish them luck against the Pitsburgh Steelers this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    I assume that sharks wouldn't like the taste of 50% of a mermaid and would eventually have just started to avoid eating them unless there were no better options.

I also assume fat mermaids would be rare because swimming is such good cardio.
    Say that to manatees.

I mean like literal manatees thats not a euphemism for fat chicks.

I believe in double mermaids, where the bottom half is a fish, and the top half is a fish.

Say that to manatees.

I mean like literal manatees thats not a euphemism for fat chicks.
    I don't recall ever seeing a manatee that was particularly fatter than any other manatees.

Manatees actually have very little body fat.
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2017-01-07 at 10:02 AM.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Deleted
    Of course they are real, Disney even made a documentary of that one with the red hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

There was a funny pic I saw the other day asking if Ariel pooped like goldfish. That was the dumbest image search I've ever fucking done. Brb, need church.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    What makes you so sure that mermaids are not real? I don't suspect you are one, but i suspect you may have had a mermaid type of experience in your life?

Because so far the only evidence is photos or some smokey videos which can easily be faked. And some testimonies which also can easily be faked. :P I do still find the concept interesting however. But I also know people will do a lot of wrong shit for money.

OP, would you rather they had Bottom-Half Fish, or Upper-Half Fish appearance?

What makes you so sure that mermaids are not real? I don't suspect you are one, but i suspect you may have had a mermaid type of experience in your life?
    Calm down, was just a Lovecraftian joke, do you know who are the Deep Ones?

They are said to be sirens of the ocean. Half fish half human.

Could they be alive out there? perhaps living in a dome under waters
    Merfolk...

Yes, I suppose anything could be possible. Although not likely...

For sure I brush my hair with a fork and have a side kick named Sebastian who happens to be a crab.