Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Honestly, do you do anything but complain? Just do some today and do some tomorrow. You have three days to do them.
    i didn't realise i had to schedule my game time around what you say is the best.

Some times you just want to start something and finish it. you know?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i didn't realise i had to schedule my game time around what you say is the best.

Some times you just want to start something and finish it. you know?
    Well you can't finish it. Wait for the next day, it isn't going to hurt you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Well you can't finish it. Wait for the next day, it isn't going to hurt you.
    Sure, it wont hurt, but it is
    • Badly designed system
    • Annoying

A simple fix is they code it so when an emmisary starts, the game systems will gaurentee the spawning of at least 4 WQ's so it is achievable during that time frame. it seems odd that noone at blizzard thought to do this, they are 20 year old gaming company.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    How is it possible that there are not at least 4 kirin tor World Quests not available if it is the emmisary today. surely they would have known to trigger 4 to spawn if its that time in the rotation.

wtf honestly
    Uhm, wouldn't think it is broken. You have 48 hours to do them, and they spawn, sometimes a lot. Just because it is Kirin Tor day, doesn't mean they'll suddenly all appear. On average, I have about 3-6 Kirin Tor quests available on the day of Kirin Tor Cache.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Only had 3 when I logged in this arvo and I never do the kirin tor wq's outside of whats needed for the cache because I hate them all. It's annoying and it'd be nice for a fix but meh, besides screwing with my personally playing habits it's not really a big concern.

While I was reading this thread a 4th one popped so it really is a minor complaint, if one at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Uhm, wouldn't think it is broken. You have 48 hours to do them, and they spawn, sometimes a lot. Just because it is Kirin Tor day, doesn't mean they'll suddenly all appear. On average, I have about 3-6 Kirin Tor quests available on the day of Kirin Tor Cache.
    It feels broken because I've never had this problem with any other emissary. I was bored last night and I actually like the flying quests so did 2 of those last night and have only had 3 available all day today (counting the dungeon), and have to wait at least till tomorrow to finish.

I'm not sure I understand why anybody is fighting them changing it so that 4 KT WQs always spawn when it's the Kirin Tor emissary, who does that hurt? And if I remember right, that's how it initially worked: KT quests spawned when the emissary did, then it broke when they made those quests spawn whenever.

Deleted
    I cannot understand how some of you are actually defending this design choice by blizzard (namely: Wait on your content, because if you do it when you want, you could be punished for it because then you will have to wait 3 extra days).

If they add something to do, it should be doable for everyone. What kind of fucked up logic to actually punish a player who decides to do WQs a day prior.

If you spawn a Kirin'tor Cache, spawn 4 Kirin'tor WQs. Works this way with every other fucking Cache, why not with this one? Just ridiculous.

Just imagine on like friday there would be a quest that required you to loot a world boss. Problem: You already killed it earlier without knowing there would be such a quest. Now you have to wait longer than everyone else because you actually did content when it was presented to you.

Just imagine the uproar that quest would cause.

How is it possible that there are not at least 4 kirin tor World Quests not available if it is the emmisary today. surely they would have known to trigger 4 to spawn if its that time in the rotation.

wtf honestly
    They are not broken.

You either did some of them yesterday or your not doing the dungeon quest.

You can give any reason, or excuse you want, but it is flat out BS that at least 4 don't spawn on the day the quest is popped. The idea that you should wait to do WQ so that you have enough the next day is poor execution on Blizzards part. I know you have multiple days to do them, I get it, but that is no excuse not to have the minimum spawn that day. Yeah if you don't want to do those quests ( I hate the jumping ones and won't do them), then yes it is perfectly acceptable that it is going to take multiple days.

I'll say it again, I don't give a damn what reason you give, you aren't going to change my opinion that 4 should at least spawn on that day. It may not be broken, but the system is jacked up. Prediction is not the same as " learning how to play ".

7+ Year Old Account
    Sure, it wont hurt, but it is
    • Badly designed system
    • Annoying

A simple fix is they code it so when an emmisary starts, the game systems will gaurentee the spawning of at least 4 WQ's so it is achievable during that time frame. it seems odd that noone at blizzard thought to do this, they are 20 year old gaming company.
    you wanna know why there isnt 4 kirin tor quests when the thing appears?
    1. you have 3 days to complete the kirin tor caches, we have known this since legion was announced back then it required 5 though
    2. you most of the time have plenty, but dont wanna do the dungeon ones and ignore them
    3. the day before, you did every single kirin tor quest, so that when it spawned more you still dident have enough

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nellise View Post
    It feels broken because I've never had this problem with any other emissary. I was bored last night and I actually like the flying quests so did 2 of those last night and have only had 3 available all day today (counting the dungeon), and have to wait at least till tomorrow to finish.

I'm not sure I understand why anybody is fighting them changing it so that 4 KT WQs always spawn when it's the Kirin Tor emissary, who does that hurt? And if I remember right, that's how it initially worked: KT quests spawned when the emissary did, then it broke when they made those quests spawn whenever.
    no one really is, what were fighting is that its "broken, shit design and blizzards fault" yes it could have 1 more spawn, but people would still complain cause "eh i dont wanna have to do a dungeon" as most of the time thats whats going on

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Truckermouse View Post
    I cannot understand how some of you are actually defending this design choice by blizzard (namely: Wait on your content, because if you do it when you want, you could be punished for it because then you will have to wait 3 extra days).

If they add something to do, it should be doable for everyone. What kind of fucked up logic to actually punish a player who decides to do WQs a day prior.

If you spawn a Kirin'tor Cache, spawn 4 Kirin'tor WQs. Works this way with every other fucking Cache, why not with this one? Just ridiculous.

Just imagine on like friday there would be a quest that required you to loot a world boss. Problem: You already killed it earlier without knowing there would be such a quest. Now you have to wait longer than everyone else because you actually did content when it was presented to you.

Just imagine the uproar that quest would cause.
    wait an extra three days? what? uhhh no... wait a few hours, or a day....

and lol i love your "world boss example" because guess what, that happens all the time, quests like "kill xavius and obtain his item" people messed up and did him first before getting that quest, same with the Mythic quests for balance of power, guess what no one complains cause they noticed it was their fault for doing stuff ahead of other stuff

also "omfg i need to wait 1 more day to get my kirin tor cache , ihave fallen so so far behind"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    You can give any reason, or excuse you want, but it is flat out BS that at least 4 don't spawn on the day the quest is popped. The idea that you should wait to do WQ so that you have enough the next day is poor execution on Blizzards part. I know you have multiple days to do them, I get it, but that is no excuse not to have the minimum spawn that day. Yeah if you don't want to do those quests ( I hate the jumping ones and won't do them), then yes it is perfectly acceptable that it is going to take multiple days.

I'll say it again, I don't give a damn what reason you give, you aren't going to change my opinion that 4 should at least spawn on that day. It may not be broken, but the system is jacked up. Prediction is not the same as " learning how to play ".
    thing is 4 will spawn on the day, but some spawn later in the day, and most of people will ignore the dungeon quest that spawns every time (yes it allways spawns a dungeon quest) because people hate dungeons

blizzard has stated time and time again since the update to kirin tor, that they are not usual caches ,the yare different then others, and act differently and are doable in 1 day, if you arnt doing every single world quest the day before they spawn, and again, you have 3 days to do the missions for a reason
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-01-07 at 09:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

It kinda is.
    It actually most def is.
    l2metagame.

Adapt or quit lmao.

*ahem*

Kirin Tor caches are not regular caches.

You should know by now that they behave differently, are yall so dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

thing is 4 will spawn on the day, but some spawn later in the day, and most of people will ignore the dungeon quest that spawns every time (yes it allways spawns a dungeon quest) because people hate dungeons

I've had it not spawn 4 in a day before, actually fairly regularly. Biggest problem with the Dungeon is it's generally not marked at it is a Kirin Tor quest, its one of the other factions and people don't know.

Deleted

And you are not going to change our opinion that you are the sort of player that always NEEDS something to nag and complain about. So */shrug/*.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've had it not spawn 4 in a day before, actually fairly regularly. Biggest problem with the Dungeon is it's generally not marked at it is a Kirin Tor quest, its one of the other factions and people don't know.
    because people dont know how to use the map
    and weird because i have never had one where i log on, and 4 quests havent spawned by then
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    because people dont know how to use the map
    and weird because i have never had one where i log on, and 4 quests havent spawned by then
    VotW quest was annoying af anyway

I had four KT quests on my hunter but only 3 on my monk. I haven't done a single KT wq with my monk at all, as in never.

Granted I don't really see it as an issue, but I do however acknowledge that there are people that feels the need to do it for whatever reason. Surely everyone can play the game the way they want to? Especially if the "fix" does not hurt anyone else in the game.

I swear this forum has the worst kind of individuals. You know, that would literally take a chunk of time out of their day to shit on others.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorntorrent View Post
    I had four KT quests on my hunter but only 3 on my monk. I haven't done a single KT wq with my monk at all, as in never.

Granted I don't really see it as an issue, but I do however acknowledge that there are people that feels the need to do it for whatever reason. Surely everyone can play the game the way they want to? Especially if the "fix" does not hurt anyone else in the game.

I swear this forum has the worst kind of individuals. You know, that would literally take a chunk of time out of their day to shit on others.
    That's literally impossible, just so you know, since KT quests generate in suramar regardless of rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    On one hand: people are just waay to upset about these emissary things.
    On the other hand: It's a pretty big fail from Blizzard to make KT emissaries and then not have enough quests within the 3 day window to complete them.

Deleted
    I had 5 in total of which 2 are the annoying one's. I'll wait till tomorrow to finish them