Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    wasn't the ruby carbuncle supposed to be for the ifrit egi?
    You can glam any Egi to any Carbuncle I think.

so hyped for 3.5. so many things to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    So hyped for 3.5. So many things to do!
    But so far away.

At least Diablo 3 season #9 starts today.. so things to do while waiting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hey, it's FF8 Squall outfit.

Also yay new stuff. Also yay it's not the same day as PSO2 update, thought it was for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    But so far away.

At least Diablo 3 season #9 starts today.. so things to do while waiting.
    it's not too bad for me. close to clearing a12s and i've got a few other games i'm finishing up.

Looks pretty good! The trailers are always great - and this is no different. From what I recall, though, the Diadem stuff isn't going to be live immediately - though maybe that changed? I can't recall if it was going to be opened up after a month or whether it'd be part of the whole 'part 2' element of the patch. Which, incidentally...makes me wonder if we'll end up getting another trailer for the second part.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Wait wut beast tribe quest continuation of some sorts? New Feast area looks awesome.

lul @ 2:13 the dude with the stache.

No Diablos in Void Ark though? Maybe we're getting a 4th wing that's just him .

...That main story part I think spoiled a bit too much.
    Similar to 2.x series where you got a final quest chain if you were exalted with all the Beast Tribes. I just need to do Moogles today to hit exalted, so I'll be ready. Woo woooo!

They did call Patch 3.5 The Final(??) Void Ark. They've been hinting there may be another piece to it in part II, or an epilogue of sorts.

And I get the feeling everything the MSQ teased there is only the set up and there will be much more to it than we gleamed. It seems more focused on Cartenaeu, where we know it has to lead far far east of those flats to head into Ala Mhigo. The Gryphon was spotted, so he may want the weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Similar to 2.x series where you got a final quest chain if you were exalted with all the Beast Tribes. I just need to do Moogles today to hit exalted, so I'll be ready. Woo woooo!

They did call Patch 3.5 The Final(??) Void Ark. They've been hinting there may be another piece to it in part II, or an epilogue of sorts.

And I get the feeling everything the MSQ teased there is only the set up and there will be much more to it than we gleamed. It seems more focused on Cartenaeu, where we know it has to lead far far east of those flats to head into Ala Mhigo. The Gryphon was spotted, so he may want the weapon?
    Oh I never finished the 2.xx reputations so I wouldn't know. That's pretty cool though.

As far as Void Ark I do remember them saying that too. I wonder what are the chances of Diablos being a trial or just a one boss raid with some trash beforehand.

New bird. YAY!

This one has been named Derek. Got the 2 I wanted now I'm happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats Elecc ^^

Can't wait for the patch.
    Kitty is getting less motivated every day.
    Soon, not even the promise of berries will be able to coax her out. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Grats Elecc ^^

Can't wait for the patch.
    Kitty is getting less motivated every day.
    Soon, not even the promise of berries will be able to coax her out. ._.
    Not even member berries?

Hi everyone. I've been on a hiatus from MMOs for a few months, but I'll be returning to FFXIV with patch 3.5.

I'd like to know what major features I may have missed that should be added to the FAQ.

Since I last updated it during patch 3.3. A glance shows Palace of the Dead and Feasts should be added under the Features and Systems section.

Ahhh! My fellow Balmungans have spotted me! *runs away*

New patch trailer looks pretty solid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Not even member berries?
    Those don't look edible so... cat is not interested.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Those don't look edible so... cat is not interested.
    Heh take the berries, make some interested gestures... and slip - the cat has it with a cunning yet victorious face.

Cats are so... unpredictable. Takes ones interest to get theirs

I think i've seen and read every bit of information we've got about patch 3.5 so far, but haven't seen anything about new anima relic weapons. Have any of you guys got speculations for the next step of the quests?

Also I was kinda hoping for the umbrite part of the anima quests to get nerfed, since it's such a looong drag. Do you think it'd be naive to hope for such a nerf by the 17th. of January? I'm currently working on that step and i'm slowly burning myself out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziska View Post
    I think i've seen and read every bit of information we've got about patch 3.5 so far, but haven't seen anything about new anima relic weapons. Have any of you guys got speculations for the next step of the quests?
    I believe anima steps always unlock in the smaller patches.

3.5.5 would be the next logical choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Heh take the berries, make some interested gestures... and slip - the cat has it with a cunning yet victorious face.
    Yeah and then she'd try to eat them ... when she finds out I tricked her she'll be pissed... claw marks pissed. ._.

Also I was kinda hoping for the umbrite part of the anima quests to get nerfed, since it's such a looong drag. Do you think it'd be naive to hope for such a nerf by the 17th. of January? I'm currently working on that step and i'm slowly burning myself out.
    If they keep up with the usual trend then 3.5 will probably be a long and brutal step that upgrades them to 270 and then an easy step in 3.55 to take it up to 275 to match the top raid weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    If they keep up with the usual trend then 3.5 will probably be a long and brutal step that upgrades them to 270 and then an easy step in 3.55 to take it up to 275 to match the top raid weapons.
    Thanks for your input but as the top raid weapons is 275 as of now, do you think the final anima will be the ilvl 275 aswell?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for your input but as the top raid weapons is 275 as of now, do you think the final anima will be the ilvl 275 aswell?
    Yes it should be they did this before with ARR by the end if properly spec's it should be bis I know some schools kept it till 58+ due to crit