Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Frankly that's a very good Idea. But %14 detection rate? Isn't that really low? I think they should do much more than only diversifying their forces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Police from the neighborhood are more trusted (and maybe even more effective) than hiring someone that lives a few towns over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jaycor11 View Post
    Blatant racism.
    Policemen should be chosen based on their ability to be a good policeman, rather than their skin colour or nationality...
    Racism is assuming they were only hired because of their skin color or nationality.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycor11 View Post
    Blatant racism.
    Policemen should be chosen based on their ability to be a good policeman, rather than their skin colour or nationality...
    It's racism to not have minorities properly represented.

Deleted
    Yes it is. Why should the indigenous people of Sweden have less of a chance becoming a policeman just because the government has some racist migrant quotas..?

Why not?

The immigrants are already setting up sharia courts for themselves why not give them some enforcers?

That ultron quote was really on the money "Everyone creates the thing they dread"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why?

I want you to explain why that is racist.

Deleted
    Rasism, give a person the work based on that person did have the "right" ethnicity.

Not Rasism, give a person the work based on that person did have the right knowledge and skills regardless of ethnicity.

Thats ok

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/i...ing-to-un.html

The UN has forecast Sweden to be a 3rd World Country soon.. we have accepted your fate.

According to UN projections, Sweden will be a much poorer country by 2030, much worse than what anyone in the Swedish government indicates.

The UN report HDI (Human Development Index) predicts a significant decrease in Swedish prosperity, unlike their Nordic neighbors, who will retain their top positions and even strengthen them globally in the long run.

In 2010 Sweden had the 15th place in the HDI rankings but according to UN forecasts, Sweden will be #25 in 2015, and in 2030 on the 45th place.

Sweden is one of few countries with such a sharp deterioration from what it had in 2010.

Finland demonstrates one of the world's best school systems, while the Swedish school have lost competitiveness.

Finland is Pretty Cool actually. The Finns are smart People.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    But %14 detection rate? Isn't that really low?
    What is a detection rate? Is it how meny of the crime the police see? How do you know that the number of crimes is constant and the efficiency of the police is the same, but the desire to report a crime has gone up?
    Last edited by mmoc957ac7b970; 2017-01-07 at 11:01 AM.

When I hear about Sweden
    I just want to play a Sexy Sweden song.

I don't think you're using that word correctly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    http://www.metro.se/artikel/nej-sver...C3%A5r-2030-xr

She (tha author of the report) says the report instead shows how the development of most countries who are high up in UN tables look like slowing down in the near future. As HDI counts the country is very close to the top anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    Becoming a police officer is easy. No reason why immigrants should be excluded.
    Actually, becoming a police officer here in Sweden is, comparatively speaking, quite difficult. The police academy in Sweden is a university level training scheme, which means that without the right educational background, you won't be able to enter it. Moreover, unlike in, for instance, the UK, you need to be a Swedish citizen. And as if that weren't enough, you need to have a drivers license, which the average cost of in Sweden is about $1300-1400.

And that's not even mentioning just how racist the Swedish police force is. These factors bundled together is the reason why there are so few immigrants joining the police force.

The idea is sound though.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    http://www.metro.se/artikel/nej-sver...C3%A5r-2030-xr

She (tha author of the report) says the report instead shows how the development of most countries who are high up in UN tables look like slowing down in the near future. As HDI counts the country is very close to the top anyway.
    Well I would not like Sweden to be 3rd World
    Swedish People are really cool.
    I partied with quite a few Swedes in Sydney during the 2000 Olympics

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Well I would not like Sweden to be 3rd World
    Swedish People are really cool.
    I partied with quite a few Swedes in Sydney during the 2000 Olympics
    Yes Sweden are cool, but you must think, most of this information is coming from RT, thats have one of its primary object is to tell how horrible it is in the West and how good it is in Russia.

https://www.rt.com/viral/339856-aust...tacked-youths/

https://www.rt.com/news/272467-austr...ister-charity/

https://www.rt.com/news/271192-denti...hiv-hepatitis/

https://www.rt.com/news/256533-austr...-exploitation/

Is this a fair picture of Australia? You will probebly say no, but now you realise the problem.....

So they would essentially have a racial quota in the hiring process?

Which means they would potentially turn away qualified people specifically because the quota for that applicants skin color was already met?

Yeeeaaaa....

That's a textbook definition of racism.

GJ Sweden ...I guess?
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Why not?

The immigrants are already setting up sharia courts for themselves why not give them some enforcers?

That ultron quote was really on the money "Everyone creates the thing they dread"
    Sharia courts in sweden, where?

Deleted
    Good news but what were they waiting for?!?!

This should have been the policy all along. Over here we have a significant number of minorities in our police force and the Chief is a minority as well. Works well.
    In Britain it turned out that police officers with immigrant (such as Pakistani) background were way more often involved in crime and corruption themselves. Want to bet that this will turn out to be the same? (Unless they plan to hire people with Finnish, Danish or Norwegian background, but those immigrants aren't exactly the problematic ones, and we all know it.)

Deleted
    I heard about this when I was a kid that the police wanted to recruit more immigrants so it isn't something new. What we need in Sweden is more police officers (and higher salary for them) and as long as they pass the test like everyone else I see no problem with letting them join but if they let unqualified people join because they are immigrants it's wrong.

Deleted
    Only if that's because they are being denied because of their ethnicity and such. If it's just how it pans out because not enough want to work with it, then no.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    In Britain it turned out that police officers with immigrant (such as Pakistani) background were way more often involved in crime and corruption themselves.
    Didn't hurt the "no-go" zones either.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN