Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Oda Nobuna no Yabou - This took a while to get through. Nobuna is a bad genderbend, she's very indecisive and basically needs the MC to do anything. She's still cute though, like most of the girls. Mitsuhide is best.
    but goemon is the best

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Oda Nobuna no Yabou - This took a while to get through. Nobuna is a bad genderbend, she's very indecisive and basically needs the MC to do anything. She's still cute though, like most of the girls. Mitsuhide is best.
    I've actually seen that one, and yeah her character just gets stupid. She has zero ferocity or ambition, just kind of blah. Frankly, I don't know why I finished it as it's so uncharacteristically my type of series, being about the girls and...mostly nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    I've actually seen that one, and yeah her character just gets stupid. She has zero ferocity or ambition, just kind of blah. Frankly, I don't know why I finished it as it's so uncharacteristically my type of series, being about the girls and...mostly nothing else.
    because of the pseudo japanese history with waifus!

Last edited by bals; 2017-01-07 at 07:47 AM.

Seiren: Tsuneki a qt. I enjoyed this episode a lot. Definitely going to keep watching this.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread fixed:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Thread fixed:
    [IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/06/8c/4e/068c4ed98de116f1364d59d6e94c7989.jpg[IMG]
    Alright, so this so really be tagged nsfw and not embedded.

also

Deleted
    Thread fixed:
    [IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/06/8c/4e/068c4ed98de116f1364d59d6e94c7989.jpg[IMG]
    In case you ever doubt a male acquaintance's orientation, ask him if he liked JoJo. If he says yes, not only is his taste utter shit but he is also gayer than gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    In case you ever doubt a male acquaintance's orientation, ask him if he liked JoJo. If he says yes, not only is his taste utter shit but he is also gayer than gay.
    Agreed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Agreed

10+ Year Old Account
    >high impact

hahaha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post

Thread is back on track with shit posting.

Deleted
    So gay he literally explodes when touching female underwear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Well there isnt any new great anime out yet. Just 2 weak ones (military and clothes stealing one).

Gona check Spiritpact is its any good. My hopes are not high.

Genre: Action, Shounen Ai, Supernatural

Heir of an old famous family of exorcist, Keika You is stricken by poverty after losing his parents. He struggles as a street fortune teller and computer recovery part timer to earn money. One night in a junkyard, he meets the mysterious yet charismatic exorcist, Ki Tanmoku, fighting an evil spirit. This encounter is the beginning of a fated story for Keika You. Unfortunately for him, he was actually hit by a car and became a ghost. That was when the handsome exorcist Ki appeared and asked Keika to make a "pact" with him to fight evil spirits together. Here starts the friendship of our heroes!

Well there isnt any new great anime out yet. Just 2 weak ones (military and clothes stealing one).

Gona check Spiritpact is its any good. My hopes are not high.

Genre: Action, Shounen Ai, Supernatural

Heir of an old famous family of exorcist, Keika You is stricken by poverty after losing his parents. He struggles as a street fortune teller and computer recovery part timer to earn money. One night in a junkyard, he meets the mysterious yet charismatic exorcist, Ki Tanmoku, fighting an evil spirit. This encounter is the beginning of a fated story for Keika You. Unfortunately for him, he was actually hit by a car and became a ghost. That was when the handsome exorcist Ki appeared and asked Keika to make a "pact" with him to fight evil spirits together. Here starts the friendship of our heroes!
    Just based solely on the synopsis and cover art, I can deduce it'll probably be fairly mediocre and unmemorable. However, I really didn't notice this when I was picking out stuff to watch so let me know how it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just based solely on the synopsis and cover art, I can deduce it'll probably be fairly mediocre and unmemorable. However, I really didn't notice this when I was picking out stuff to watch so let me know how it is.
    Music is shit. So skip it. Story so far is ok.

I will give it 1 more episode.

But genre also has some comedy. As for ghousts how they work are pretty well explained (when you die, you keep a body of the most happy moment).

Spoiler:
    http://shrani.si/f/3t/gO/4ooxdjM2/wa...ct-episode.jpg
    http://shrani.si/f/2N/mI/4DdzWgOF/wa...ct-episode.jpg

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Already girl of the year
    *moves closer to mic*

Wrong.