Thread: Vaping

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Its something stupid people do.
    Smarter than smoking tobacco.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if the people in this thread that's saying vaping is retarded are the same people who bullied others at school. I'd guess so.
    Hi

Probably. I am the OP and I was writing here for advice, considered reddit but thought easier to ask on MMO Champion.
    Didnt expect to get trolled by internet bullies. Thats all they are, bullies behind there computer. Probably wouldnt say boo to a ghost in real life. Cowards!

- - - Updated - - -

MODs you may close this thread. I will ask elsewhere, on a more mature forum. Thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by DStrukt View Post
    Probably. I am the OP and I was writing here for advice, considered reddit but thought easier to ask on MMO Champion.
    Didnt expect to get trolled by internet bullies. Thats all they are, bullies behind there computer. Probably wouldnt say boo to a ghost in real life. Cowards!

- - - Updated - - -

MODs you may close this thread. I will ask elsewhere, on a more mature forum. Thanks anyway
    Don't be a bucket dipper.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Sadly welcome to the internet and there is no such thing as a more mature forum.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, Internet bullies. Everyone who thinks what you do is stupid and gross is an internet bully. You know who complain all the time about bullies? Wimps and cowards. Put on your big boy pants and learn how to ignore people.

Waaagh, someone on the internet said something that I didn't like.... internet bullies, waaaah! You say that they talk big on the internet but to scared to say something in real life, well nothing anyone says on the internet means anything in real life and yet you cry bully everytime someone says something that hurts your feelings, lol.

Keep it civil
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-01-07 at 06:25 PM.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    So... Fruit, chocolate and cinnamon are all turn off smells to you? Who knows... maybe people in your lands people vape a flavor that smells of cigarettes, but it's rather uncommon where I am. Hell, I know a few guys who vape something that smells like a chocolate and banana milkshake... it was odd the first time I caught the smell.. but, it's better than the tobacco smell for sure.
    Doener Kebab also smells great when it's in front of me to be eaten, that doesn't mean I want that smell all the time. It's fairly easy to be annoyed by smells.. but as a smoker you probably have no clue of the concept of smell, since you lost yours years ago :P.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya, they covered this in the S.Park episode too. It's when cartman shits on their bike seats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Yes, Internet bullies. Everyone who thinks what you do is stupid and gross is an internet bully. You know who complain all the time about bullies? Wimps and cowards. Put on your big boy pants and learn how to ignore people.

Waaagh, someone on the internet said something that I didn't like.... internet bullies, waaaah!
    Or you know people could just be on topic and not come into the thread to be asshat's.

OnTopic: OP just report the trolls and hope you get a answer, sorry can't help you with what you asked.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThassiusCircle View Post
    Or you know, people who want to quit having the other 400 terrible chemicals in your body from cigarettes but still want nicotine. Your body feels better vaping then it does smoking deathsticks.
    Nice try, but I have yet to see someone who thinks they need special vape shit to "stop smoking". You can do that with a basic ass electronic cig, the people who buy all this crap are trying to "get clouds", which is hands down about the most stupid shit I've seen in my life. Remember when you were a kid, and you'd stand outside in the cold and exhale pretending it was smoke? That's these people, but most of them are 25+ years old and they have competitions.
    My best friend vapes, I also tell him hes a dipshit. He acquiesces.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Cool now go walk up to a stranger and tell them they are a dipshit for vamping. Do record it because I would love to see the outcome.

Not everyone who buys the shit try's "To get clouds". You are branding millions over the actions of a few.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-01-07 at 05:42 PM.

Deleted
    I thought vaping was just e-cigs

Nice try, but I have yet to see someone who thinks they need special vape shit to "stop smoking". You can do that with a basic ass electronic cig, the people who buy all this crap are trying to "get clouds", which is hands down about the most stupid shit I've seen in my life. Remember when you were a kid, and you'd stand outside in the cold and exhale pretending it was smoke? That's these people, but most of them are 25+ years old and they have competitions.
    Whenever you make blanket statements all you do is make yourself look retarded and this is coming from someone who thinks cloud chasers are morons.

7+ Year Old Account
    I've never understood why some people want big clouds, outside of just to be annoying. I fucking hate juice that produces big clouds and frankly, big clouds take away from the hit. I use cheap, disposable kits because I vape to avoid smoking which is more expensive and more unhealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Annoying twats that stink up work places because sadly they found the loophole that vapor does not technically count as smoke.
    Why are you sitting so close to them? I've yet to find a vapor that I can smell more than 8-10 feet away. But if it's such a problem, ask them to switch to something with less odor at work or complain to your supervisor. And it technically does not count as smoke because it literally isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by ThassiusCircle View Post
    Or you know, people who want to quit having the other 400 terrible chemicals in your body from cigarettes but still want nicotine.
    It more like 700, but yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrium View Post
    Whenever you make blanket statements all you do is make yourself look retarded and this is coming from someone who thinks cloud chasers are morons.
    Does this also apply recursively to you making blanket statements about people making blanket statements? Or are you just talking about that person specifically? I mean, if you read what they said, they're talking specifically about the people who do it to "get clouds."
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Does this also apply recursively to you making blanket statements about people making blanket statements? Or are you just talking about that person specifically? I mean, if you read what they said, they're talking specifically about the people who do it to "get clouds."
    If you read what they said.....

the people who buy all this crap are trying to "get clouds",
    That's a blanket statement because not all people who buy it do it to get clouds.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-01-07 at 06:05 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    I've never understood why some people want big clouds, outside of just to be annoying. I fucking hate juice that produces big clouds and frankly, big clouds take away from the hit. I use cheap, disposable kits because I vape to avoid smoking which is more expensive and more unhealthy.
    I smoked 20 a day for ten years, I tried to stop smoking a few times using various smaller ecigs - disposable, eGo style etc, and it never stuck with me because it didn't have the tactile feeling of smoking a cigarette, I missed the heat and the throat hit more than anything.

eventually after stopping/starting for about a year I tried a lower ohm/higher wattage/bigger airflow device and it completely satisfied my craving by providing enough warm vapour in my throat. The side effect was the cloud was way bigger. Two years on now and I'm using a setup that produces a lot of 'cloud'. I don't want a big cloud as such, but when I've tried to swap it out for smaller devices it does nothing for me and I end up craving cigarettes again. I don't smoke it indoors and if I'm outside I blow up to avoid anyone having to walk through it. I can now smoke juice without any nicotine and feel the same satisfaction though, so I'm happy with the tradeoff.
    Last edited by mmoc3face9b311; 2017-01-07 at 06:20 PM.

Hi all
    I reckon theres a bunch of vapers amongst us here, so I am shouting out to you and asking for abit of help im stuck in abit of a dilema

Atm I have the Coolfire 4 Plus with the standard Isub tank. After having ago of my mates Smok Alien 220W with Cloud Beast tank I realised how crap mine is.

Looking around to buy a Smok Alien but they only come in kits for £60 with the Baby Beast tank, as mod alone I can only see for £50+..
    I'd like to buy the Smok Alien with the Cloud Beast for the extra cost, so probably £70ish but cant seem to find it anywhere.

Then I was thinking maybe just buy the Baby Beast for my CoolFire Plus as that can go up to 70watt and I read the baby beast is good at 60watt anyway......

Dont know what to do

I've been through quite a few vapes and they all have their different feelings. I like a big draw with no resistance because my lungs are big.
    If you want something midly cheap, Releaux RX200S or the 2/3 version (for 2 vs 3 18650 batteries) and for the tank, a SMOK TFV8 or iJOY Limitless Combo RDTA. The whole setup will cost you around 100$ (not including price of batteries)

Tank: elementvape.com/ijoy-limitless-plus-rdta-25mm-two-post
    Mod: elementvape.com/wismec-reuleaux-rx2-3-200w-tc-by-jay-bo-designs
    Batteries are like 8$ a pair for 2500MAH 18650 (with 35A discharge). Mod requires 2 or 3

Pros, tank longevity with RDA clouds and low power consumption; big clouds, big flavor
    Cons, if you burn it, you will taste it; so you pretty much can't let any new kid use it or they'll roast it. There are also no "premade" coils for these mods, however so long as you build them with the same count of coils, and keep it under 1 Ohm, these mods are regulated so you won't blow yourself up. And you can make big smoke with like 80 watts (but capable to 200 if you want the heat)

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post

Waaagh, someone on the internet said something that I didn't like.... internet bullies, waaaah! You say that they talk big on the internet but to scared to say something in real life, well nothing anyone says on the internet means anything in real life and yet you cry bully everytime someone says something that hurts your feelings, lol.
    You think you can talk smack all you want online with no consequence? That's only true because you are hiding behind your screen. If you said the same shit like that to people in real life, you would get slapped.

Keep thinking you are cool and shit boy, but outside of your computer, you are nobody.

I met trolls from wow forums in real life at a later time, and on both occasions they acted as expected; as little scared kids.

Keep it civil
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-01-07 at 06:26 PM.