Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    If you are not crying like the mages, you are not getting heard.

look at what being PRODUCTIVE have brought you.

this is blizzard, don't kid yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Whatever you're eating ain't fortune cookies if that's what you're getting out of them. Movements always take time. Imagine if every complaint out of Alpha and Beta just stayed there.
    Seeing as this expansion is 1/3 done, there is only so much time we can give them to fix these problem

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    For once I agree with Kaa - I don't think acting like the sky is falling is productive.
    and still its the best way to get Blizzard to actually do something.... its sad but thats how it is

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    and still its the best way to get Blizzard to actually do something.... its sad but thats how it is
    People act like the sky is falling all the time. Most of the time, nothing happens.

Blizzard doesn't act because people are whining. People are just always whining, so any action by Blizzard is necessarily accompanied by it.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    People act like the sky is falling all the time. Most of the time, nothing happens.

Blizzard doesn't act because people are whining. People are just always whining, so any action by Blizzard is necessarily accompanied by it.

But my (totally subjektiv without any scientific proof) perseption is, that massive winning gets at least a response. What we are severly lacking.

And since nearly every knowledgeable, respected moonkin just said "wait, we have time/etc" its obvious that the "normal" Moonkins are a little fed up, that they werent heard allthough now they seemed to be right.
    Especially EU players who have less possibilies to get their feedback heard are affected.

-------

Another topic:

The neck entchants will be reworked and new ones will be added.

Has anybody done any testing with them?
    The new +200 stat entchants seem a little to low to be of much value.
    But Satyr and "arrow-thingy" got changes (at least the last one), so any info there?
    And how does "arrow-thingy" exactly work?

As a Moonkin without ED who has the ability to play something elsel for nighthold, should I? I have the belt as my only legendary which I believe is pretty crap compared to ED/wrists/ring.

Deleted
    Yes, if they don't change anything and you have no good legendaries you should surely consider rerolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    As a Moonkin without ED who has the ability to play something elsel for nighthold, should I? I have the belt as my only legendary which I believe is pretty crap compared to ED/wrists/ring.
    I'm also with you. It's shitty to play a spec that needs a legendary so bad.. Not sure what I'm gonna play though, like my Boomie but it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    If you only have one legendary, and it is the belt, then it doesnt even matter honestly. You clearly play the game casual so why would you need BiS legendarys/

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    If you only have one legendary, and it is the belt, then it doesnt even matter honestly. You clearly play the game casual so why would you need BiS legendarys/
    What a load of bull crap

I've done probably around 100 m+, daily hc, lfr, daily cache and raid.

And I have the waist and regrowth booth

This thread makes my head hurt.

The moonkin community expected changes due to Blizzard comments. We get no significant changes; therefore, we should be upset. Yet people act like being upset is silly. Am I missing something? Is being competitive too much to ask from Blizzard?

And for the love of all this is holy, can I get a freaking ED at some point in this damn game. This legendary system is stupid, at least the long quests lines of the last couple expansions you knew what you were getting and when, and you didn't feel cheated when you got the legendary. Making the only way a class can compete with others through a certain legendary is just mind-blowingly dumb, and then nerfing that legendary without bringing the class into line with others goes beyond that stupidity.

I don't want to re-roll, I really like this class. I hope Blizzard realizes how unhappy a large majority of this community really is.

If you are going to tell me I am an idiot, at least explain why. Thanks

Deleted
    Hrmph, first "Tier" hasn't even begun and I'm on the verge of swapping mains for the second time this expansion LUL

Right, this is some quality comments that we need. Shut the fuck up dude. All you been doing on every thread is saying "ahaha i told you so"

But im 100% sure that no matter what buffs boomkins will get you will still be on the bench

Nope i have the helm. Unlike other boomkin i won't be benched.

Provided mucho quality comments this PTR run, on many topics in the PTR forum....and as expected.... poof got us nowhere.

Tried to rally the community to get involved in both constructive feedback and angry mage like protest and organization...and everyone just wanted to be mute and wait wait wait.

squeaky wheel in this game has always always always been buffed. Problem is they apparently can only fix 2-3 wheels every major patch so its the one that squeaks the most.

told you so.

I'm not worried about being benched because I've never been on what character i've played unless it's been a alt.
    But as of now especially with the content that Legion brings I feel like I could do so much better on another spec unfortunately.

Balance in Emerald Nightmare wasn't much of a joy, and neither is mythic +. I'm gonna give Nighthold a try and see how it is, I hope there is some Boomkin fights.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argenon View Post
    This thread makes my head hurt.

The moonkin community expected changes due to Blizzard comments. We get no significant changes; therefore, we should be upset. Yet people act like being upset is silly. Am I missing something? Is being competitive too much to ask from Blizzard?

And for the love of all this is holy, can I get a freaking ED at some point in this damn game. This legendary system is stupid, at least the long quests lines of the last couple expansions you knew what you were getting and when, and you didn't feel cheated when you got the legendary. Making the only way a class can compete with others through a certain legendary is just mind-blowingly dumb, and then nerfing that legendary without bringing the class into line with others goes beyond that stupidity.

I don't want to re-roll, I really like this class. I hope Blizzard realizes how unhappy a large majority of this community really is.

If you are going to tell me I am an idiot, at least explain why. Thanks
    Can I get an hallelujah please!
    That's my point aswell, well said.

Only MV Kaa is saying that stuff, and he already has both BiS legendaries, so he doesn't care about the legendary system or raid performance for less fortunate people

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Only MV Kaa is saying that stuff, and he already has both BiS legendaries, so he doesn't care about the legendary system or raid performance for less fortunate people
    Saying what stuff? Im upset we didnt get more buffs too

Saying what stuff? Im upset we didnt get more buffs too
    "more" buffs? We didn't get any buffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by joltcola1234 View Post
    Talent changes are buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by joltcola1234 View Post
    Mastery buff and 4% buff to everything wasnt a buff?