Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Well now that is just a lie, Fury is doing fine right now, hell, they do more damage than WW does... The only place Fury has any right to complain is PvP, which isn't surprising, Arms has always been the PvP spec, Fury hasn't been PvP viable since 2H Slam spec in Vanilla (and even then Arms was better).
    Oh I thought we were talking about PVP, Valajar cheat death ability in PVE is pretty irrelevant to even bother discussing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inukenshin View Post
    Oh I thought we were talking about PVP, Valajar cheat death ability in PVE is pretty irrelevant to even bother discussing
    If you think being able to take the boss in the event of a tank death more than long enough for a mechanic to pass and a Brez to go out is "irrelevant" you don't have a clue how to use your toolkit.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inukenshin View Post
    Every one of your monks abilities (not hidden artifact) is more useful than all warrior abilities combined, let FURY have just this one.
    I smell the salty ocean of tears from here.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorkin View Post
    Have not seen it trigger at all for bosses or anything like that. Are you talking about trash pulls? Imaging saving the day by taunting the boss, being immune for a few seconds while they BRez the tank, and sacrificing yourself to prevent a wipe.
    Lol I actually do this when I'm in as Arms, with Die by the sword ofc

On topic: yeah I think I got a proc in nightmare if I remember right
    Also, it's a beast while doing murloc pvp quest.

I really like the Fury hidden ability. Sure, it does tend to proc in situations where it's useless, but I just chalk that up to Odyn being a dick.

When it does work, however, it's pretty awesome. A week ago I was ambushed by a WW monk who turned me into paste quickly swiftly (as monks do) but I had all my CDs back up 2 seconds into the cheat death mechanic. So I stunned him then unloaded my full combo, he was dead with barely a second to spare on the buff and Odyn congratulates me on my victory. It was really cool.

Well now that is just a lie, Fury is doing fine right now, hell, they do more damage than WW does... The only place Fury has any right to complain is PvP, which isn't surprising, Arms has always been the PvP spec, Fury hasn't been PvP viable since 2H Slam spec in Vanilla (and even then Arms was better).
    Didnt TG Fury back in WotLK have some sort of PvP relevance for a few weeks/months?

it's hilariously overpowered if it's useful just once in the whole of legion i don't think any other artifact does a damn thing? elemental one makes some storm elementals friendly in stormheim on a cliff path you only go up once, and they go friendly when they decide they want to.

honestly i'd rather have NOTHING, it's just an insult and a waste of time, i'm sure many other specs have the same pointless dumpster trash, i'd rather have a 1/500 chance of something cool to happen than something reliably useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    it's hilariously overpowered if it's useful just once in the whole of legion i don't think any other artifact does a damn thing? elemental one makes some storm elementals friendly in stormheim on a cliff path you only go up once, and they go friendly when they decide they want to.

honestly i'd rather have NOTHING, it's just an insult and a waste of time, i'm sure many other specs have the same pointless dumpster trash, i'd rather have a 1/500 chance of something cool to happen than something reliably useless.

That's rich, a shaman of all classes complaining about warriors having THE TINIEST USEFUL UTILITY/QoL ABILITY. It's 15% chance on death to get a cheat death for 5 seconds and most of the time you simply get to dps a little longer and that's it. It's like a mage complaining about druids having a teleport to moonglade.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    That's rich, a shaman of all classes complaining about warriors having THE TINIEST USEFUL UTILITY/QoL ABILITY. It's 15% chance on death to get a cheat death for 5 seconds and most of the time you simply get to dps a little longer and that's it. It's like a mage complaining about druids having a teleport to moonglade.
    no it's not utility/QoL it's a hidden artifact ability(HAA), make it baseline for fury in the spellbook thats fine, but making some HAA even remotely useful and some pointless seems stupid.

i mean then you could keep it in the next xpac instead fury loses it, i lose nothing because i got nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    no it's not utility/QoL it's a hidden artifact ability(HAA), make it baseline for fury in the spellbook thats fine, but making some HAA even remotely useful and some pointless seems stupid.

i mean then you could keep it in the next xpac instead fury loses it, i lose nothing because i got nothing.
    now that i can agree with, now we just have to make prot and arms get something useful as well.

If you think being able to take the boss in the event of a tank death more than long enough for a mechanic to pass and a Brez to go out is "irrelevant" you don't have a clue how to use your toolkit.
    How many times have you "used your toolkit" in that situation where an off-tank is not there to do their job. Unlike a real cheat death, you still die. Stop talking out your ass. Is it cool? yes. Is it relevant to bother discussing as if its a game-changing ability? no.

Deleted
    This is by far the most annyoing ability I've come across in Legion.