Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    hahaha³, u dont want 5.1 ret, or 4.3, 3.2 etc... srlsy, u dont want that ret*

disclaimer: mobility

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    So i always wanted to have ashbringer.
    This was my goal, i joined the game those 9 years ago.
    But the gamplay just sucks for me.
    It is more like arm warrior, and not paladin.
    So i am hoping, we will see paladin returning to form before expansions ends.
    Cheers,
    Well the good news is that Ret's likely gonna be re-worked for the next expansion(always is, though WoD felt like the least amount of re-work imo and you can transmog Ashbringer.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2017-01-09 at 08:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I miss about old Ret is Empowered Divine Storm, and the original look for the spell. I seriously dislike the spinning hammer version of DS. Other than that, I'm pretty satisfied with the way Ret plays right now. Yes, our mastery sucks. However, I do enjoy those delicious 1 million + TV crits. It's kind of annoying that during sustained damage, we're middle of the pack and then every 2 minutes we jump up to top. I top every fight on burst but our sustained is average and target swapping is horrible. Also you have to get really far into your Ashbringer tree to even be competitive on AoE, but I can get quite high if my TFoJ procs work in my favour.

My biggest annoyance is Judgement. Just make Judgement a buff rather than a de-buff. Just change it the way they changed how combo points work.