Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizuk View Post

Not having the best luck myself.
    well to be honest I think Norgannons + Prydaz in 7.1.5 as affliction with MG build could actually be one of the best combinations of legendaries to have.
    Prydaz got a lot of secondary stats now and exactly the 3 stats that affliction does love.

I would trade my Rain of Fire Ring and Corruption movement speed ring for those 2 legendaries and pay you 200K on top of that ^^

I wouldn't mind a 3rd legendary.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh i got my 4th tonight in a world chest. After Sephuz, Portal Legs and Alythess' RoF(l) ring i got...

Prydaz...

Will probably use Legs and Neck in 7.1.5, cba with Sephuz's tricks to proc. Will rely on stats/shield for dmg and survivability.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Oh i got my 4th tonight in a world chest. After Sephuz, Portal Legs and Alythess' RoF(l) ring i got...

Prydaz...

Will probably use Legs and Neck in 7.1.5, cba with Sephuz's tricks to proc. Will rely on stats/shield for dmg and survivability.
    Might be just my paranoia/imagination, but somehow I have the feeling that those emissary chests drop the utility ones more often than other sources. I was incredibly lucky to get the 2 bis ones for destruction. One of them from a raid boss (I think it was heroic mode, could have been normal mode, too) and one from an m+ end chest.

Would be assinine if it was the case, but that does not mean, Blizz didn't intentionally do it

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Might be just my paranoia/imagination, but somehow I have the feeling that those emissary chests drop the utility ones more often than other sources. I was incredibly lucky to get the 2 bis ones for destruction. One of them from a raid boss (I think it was heroic mode, could have been normal mode, too) and one from an m+ end chest.

Would be assinine if it was the case, but that does not mean, Blizz didn't intentionally do it
    Yeah just concidence, cause I've gotten the UA Belt, Mindblast Belt, Pain Sup Bracers, and Caster Boots from World Caches. Only 1 neutral in there.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post

It wasn't an emissary chest. it was a WORLD CHEST. You know, one of those chests that you find in the outer world and spawn randomly? Not the ones that are once a loot and marked by various map addons.

It was called a "vrykul chest" and it spawned under the hut near the Hafr Fjall flight master. Went there to do the PvP WQ and saw it there. Opened, and Prydaz and a grey were inside. No Screenshot, unfortunately.
    Last edited by Fabinas; 2017-01-08 at 02:25 PM.