Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Legions had an overabundance of elf lore everywhere. This story needs focus on other races against the legion.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    No one has brought up the thing below Draenor. Yrel and Grom have another threat to worry about, and one that will probably wipe AU Draenor clean lol

7+ Year Old Account
    i love how suddenly everyone is acting as if wod was important and mattered...

if they dont show up we could allways say "oh well they were fighting a full legion assault on their draenor" or "well were in argus they have come to help defend azeroth since our champions are on argus" ORRRR that the portal to draenor closed behind us and we no longer see them, and she was just saying that to be nice

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    No one has brought up the thing below Draenor. Yrel and Grom have another threat to worry about, and one that will probably wipe AU Draenor clean lol
    the thing below draenor?

you mean the ogre empire down in the bottem left? eh its not that bad and no it wont

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalec View Post
    It's just mind boggling that he made no apperance yet despite claiming that's his whole purpose of making us strong in MoP, and then all we get from Blizzard is "he is still there".
    he made 2 appearances in wod, guess you dident play, or really dident care about the lore

1. he popped up in admiral taylors garrison before it got ransacked and warned him
    2. when we head back to find cordana is corrupted, you can see him in whelp form leaving the tower

also he did have lore in legion but was changed to make more sense

and most likley we will see story with him at some point, its not like were still in the first fucking content patch of this expansion or something :P

and yes his whole point in mop was to make us strong... i... i dont see at all what your trying to get at overall, he wanted the horde or alliance to crush eachother so they could become stronger, when really because both factions were together, it was strong, then helped garrosh, thinking that he would be able to convince the iron horde to help us, but garrosh betrayed him and instead made the iron horde go against us, and wrathion knowing his failure fucked off for awhile
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

if they dont show up we could allways say "oh well they were fighting a full legion assault on their draenor" or "well were in argus they have come to help defend azeroth since our champions are on argus" ORRRR that the portal to draenor closed behind us and we no longer see them, and she was just saying that to be nice

- - - Updated - - -

the thing below draenor?

you mean the ogre empire down in the bottem left? eh its not that bad and no it wont

- - - Updated - - -

he made 2 appearances in wod, guess you dident play, or really dident care about the lore

1. he popped up in admiral taylors garrison before it got ransacked and warned him
    2. when we head back to find cordana is corrupted, you can see him in whelp form leaving the tower

and most likley we will see story with him at some point, its not like were still in the first fucking content patch of this expansion or something :P

and yes his whole point in mop was to make us strong... i... i dont see at all what your trying to get at overall, he wanted the horde or alliance to crush eachother so they could become stronger, when really because both factions were together, it was strong, then helped garrosh, thinking that he would be able to convince the iron horde to help us, but garrosh betrayed him and instead made the iron horde go against us, and wrathion knowing his failure fucked off for awhile
    You "guessed" wrong. I have played and seen both cameos. That only further shows that Blizzard had no real plans for him.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

the thing below draenor?

- - - Updated - - -

No. I meant the thing that Pale Orcs are feeding off of. The same stuff we see in Shadowmoon Burial grounds.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    No. I meant the thing that Pale Orcs are feeding off of. The same stuff we see in Shadowmoon Burial grounds.
    you mean the void magic they were practicing down there?

- - - Updated - - -

You "guessed" wrong. I have played and seen both cameos. That only further shows that Blizzard had no real plans for him.
    so please explain what your post was about, because it made no sense other then "wtf he wasent in wod or legion at all"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    you mean the void magic they were practicing down there?

- - - Updated - - -

so please explain what your post was about, because it made no sense other then "wtf he wasent in wod or legion at all"
    I meant that he wasn't involved in the manner I would loved him to be after his display in Cata and MoP. I don't see anyone else interpreting my post like you do, so I believe I was clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    It's just the Legion, they're not worth the effort.
    For some reason this sounds the right answer so far.

Deleted
    We don't need them, we have Ghost Healers and can respawn as often as needed. No force in the universe stands a chance against our endless numbers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    We don't need them, we have Ghost Healers and can respawn as often as needed. No force in the universe stands a chance against our endless numbers.
    I wouldn't put it beyond Blizzard to make this canon some day. :V

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    So Wrathion is keen to start the Iron Horde to fuck over the Legion and besides indirectly causing the Legion to invade because of it, doesn't even show up to help? What a lazy little shit.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    She said "We will be here." She was standing in Tanaan. If you go back and check, she is still there, true to her word.
    You know, that is a fair point, she indeed is still there. So I should take her word as "If you ever need us in Azeroth, we'll be over here, not caring".

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    You know, that is a fair point, she indeed is still there. So I should take her word as "If you ever need us in Azeroth, we'll be over here, not caring".
    Or maybe we forgot to let her know? Idk. I mean, you can dialog with NPCs, but unless Blizz sets it up they can't really hear you.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Blizzard said they feel that AU should stay in the AU to avoid confusing players about who they are dealing with. This makes sense and i agree with it, but my issue here is: they clearly made this decision BEFORE making that cinematic. Why the fuck did they include "If ever you need us: we will be here" when they knew for a fact in about 6 months, the legion will invade Azeroth and we could use their help. Very sloppy in my opinion.

wish our garrison camps would show up, 3/4 of em are from azeroth
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Forgotten, as the movie is out. No more need for publicity stunts.

I doubt anyone would trust him after all the things he done, in beta even brann remarks this and maybe he already went full evil or the guy is dont know what to do after screw everyone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Let them stay in AU Draenor. Especially Lolrel.
    aww but i like yrel she's the draenei version of jaina sexy and cute and smart is there any draenei in our main azeroth like her most likely no.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Let them come to Azeroth.

Yrel should replace Velen as the leader of Draenei, while he goes neutral and fights legion/void on a larger scale.
    Grom would become orcs' racial leader since they lack one.

But well. A'dal still afks in a destroyed remntants of a world, remember?

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post

Grom would become orcs' racial leader since they lack one.
    Saurfang is the orc leader.

And also, that would make even less sense than letting that idiot live at the end of the expansion.