Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Nope, Boomkin are the best FCs in the game, Guardian Affinity+Celestial Guardian=the most durable thing in the entire game in PvP while in bear form, while also being a useful team member when not carrying a flag.
    i really dont know what your talking about... vengence DH or guardian druid FC are insane, double infernal leap... and for druids travel form... like.... come on dude
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    I hope that Blizzard is going to buff tanks in pvp a bit in 1.1.5. Atleast for random BGs. 25% more damage taken seems too much. 15% would be ok.
    In WoD tanks were viable for random BGs only, they only suffered + 25% dmg taken in Arenas and rated BGs.
    Anyway Protection Paladin can work somehow. Maybe vengeance DH too.
    I dont even see why its neccessay at all. They already gut tank spec HP via the template, so what is even the point of the extra damage taken? What is it compensating for, exactly? Certainly not high damage.

Prot pal + frost mage is a VERY viable 2v2 comp but it requieres some serious skills

Quote Originally Posted by Hultentor View Post
    Since I started playing wow (last year) I was really thinking about creating a tank, because of the playstyle and the feeling of taking a lot of damage without dying. But other thing that I also liked was the pvp. I recently discovered that tanks aren't viable to pvp. What should I do now??? Sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language.
    Playing a tank in PvE and DPS/heals in PvP works great in Legion. You can gear for tank and run mythic+ for gear and AP as a tank and it doesn't matter when you get into PvP as you get a stat template based on ilvl so your tanking gear works fine for DPS or heals in a battleground or arena. And since the extra traits on artifact weapon don't matter in PvP you only need to farm your PvP weapon to max normal traits and the rest can go into your tanking weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i really dont know what your talking about... vengence DH or guardian druid FC are insane, double infernal leap... and for druids travel form... like.... come on dude
    Balance druids have travel form, and are more durable than any tank in PvP while in bear form with the Celestial Guardian and Guardian Affinity talents, there is a reason every RBG team uses balance druids for flag carriers.

Vengeance DH are only useful as flag carriers on Deepwind Gorge, where the gold cart limits movement speed and their leap ignores it, otherwise balance is always better, and a tank is a wasted slot.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2017-01-08 at 05:55 PM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Say no more fam, I got you

http://worldoftanks.com/

Made by dubbelbasse