Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Witcher Arafal View Post
    2 mains.
    2 mains

2 mains

kek

Deleted
    Well yes and no. Yes, because I only have one character, that I really give a shit about. But no, I have a ton of alts. Esp. Tanking-Classes/Specs are on my Play-List all the time, when I am done on my main.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterBeast View Post
    2 mains

2 mains

kek
    what?
    its possible.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Something I am curious about is if they're actually people out their that only have one character.

For me I couldn't think of playing WoW with only one character. I love having 12+ characters personally because I can experience every class and race whilst also experiencing the different stories and themes
    I think most people have multiple characters. But i'm playing only one of them, my DK. My Dk has almost all my ACM points, almost all reps on exalted, and with him I'm having done a lot of FoS.

Sure, i do have an alt or two for professions and to get a fresh perspective on other classes (currently, my only 110 alt is a Warrior, but when the addon continues I fully excpect to also level up my Druid and eventually Monk).

But I think almost 90% of my game time are spent on my DK.

I've seen people with lots of alts and lots of "mains" and I've seen people with only one main like myself. people are different. I couldn#t imagine always playing a different character, you can#t really build your character that way, imho. Theres so many memories attached to my DK...

Deleted
    1 main and lots of alts since forever.

Only one. I hate AP grind, so only one for me.

I have five alts. But...
    but I am almost not playing them. Why?
    Because time when I play an alt is effectively wasted time. Why?
    Because I could farm AP on my main and become stronger instead.

Unlimited M+ is killing the fucking game... and they add even more fucking traits in 7.2, so its even more fucking AP grind. /le sigh
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Six characters at 110, one is my main (rogue) and another is my primary alt (druid), both are at AK25 but I rarely do anything on the druid besides an occasional mythic+ and my guild's weekly heroic alt raid.

I enjoy leveling, but I usually lose interest in alts after getting them to 110 and completing their campaign.

Yeah, one char. And lots of low level (100 or less) characters I don't play anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Only 2 of each class, one for each faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Really? Because classes have pretty damned set-in-stone abilities to them... <.<
    The best PVPers seem to be able to predict what an opponent will do at certain times.
    Naaah, the best pvpers have pretty vast experience in most classes to be able to understand their main better. You can't rival the fact that hands on experience beats the shit out of "prediction based on theory".

10+ Year Old Account
    One main, one alt.

HPriest and ProtPally.

Will not bother with more alts in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Naaah, the best pvpers have pretty vast experience in most classes to be able to understand their main better. You can't rival the fact that hands on experience beats the shit out of "prediction based on theory".
    Doesn't change the fact that classes have a set, rarely changing toolkit and PVPers being able to learn what other classes can do and then it'll be mostly true for an entire expansion save for very drastic changes that happen rarely.

I got 48,252 characters for ALL aspects of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have 12 characters, all 100+.
    4 are 110 and decently geared.
    2 of those 4 i would say are raid ready, the third and fourth are slowly getting there.
    1 of those 2 is a mythic raider.

i wouldnt say the expansion is alt friendly *YET* but it's also much more rewarding for me to have my "shining jewel" of a character, and a few others trailing behind.
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

I have a main(the druid), but I also have 12 other 110s which I play at varying levels of activity, ranging from using them for specific fights in raids(Shadow on early Helya progress, DK for grips on Il'gynoth if a DK is unavailable) to just doing WQs or feeding M+ keys.
    In the time I've played the game, I've never just played 1 character. Even when I started during the TBC/Wrath transition I had multiple characters at max level pretty much from the start(3 max level in Wrath, 10 in Cata, 28 in MoP, 24 in WoD and so far 13 in Legion)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I used to have 2 mains (hunter and druid) and tons of alts, I would regularly play them all. Now I have just my druid and no interest in alts.

I mean I WANT to play my alts, I really do but when I get them to 110 I just quit. The AP grind is too much and I have started to hate some of my favourite specs because they have changed to worse (in my opinion) or blizz just pruned my favourite spells. Some feel just way too empty.

10+ Year Old Account
    In past expansions I would have as few as 3 alts and as many as 6 that I ACTUALLY played weekly/frequently.

In Legion, just one. Artifacts and Artifact Power really hamper the fun you can have with alts unless you enjoy mediocre performance.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

I like playing alts only if I can get them at 80+% of my main's power with <50% work.
    It's not the case in Legion so I stopped playing my alts. Only leveled 1 (a DK, which used to be my main) because leveling as Blood is fucking awesome, but now I have quit both since last week.

7+ Year Old Account
    One character for the past 13 years. Hunter. I just don't enjoy playing the other classes, so I never saw a reason to level them.