Thread: +15 Mythic+

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    DHT seemed easy as hell as +15, we was 6s over +2.

Holy Priest / DK Tank
    MM Hunter / Fire Mage / Retri Pala
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salystra View Post
    DHT seemed easy as hell as +15, we was 6s over +2.

Holy Priest / DK Tank
    MM Hunter / Fire Mage / Retri Pala
    at our gear and trait levels, +15 today is not harder than +10 3 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Salystra View Post
    DHT seemed easy as hell as +15, we was 6s over +2
    not really surprising considering how badly people now outgear the original intended difficulty of +15s at launch

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    not really surprising considering how badly people now outgear the original intended difficulty of +15s at launch
    Didn't say we didn't outgear it
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

10+ Year Old Account
    At 15 tyr I will recomend you VoW. Probably the easiest tyr dungeon. Only first boss is gonna rape you. Depending on how good/bad is the dps. I'll recomend you lust btween 50-30% health. Rest of the instance s pretty ez. Just be sure to kill all spiders together or sanguine is gonna deplete your key.

NL should be ez too. No great tips here, save healing cds for scorpions,you don't need healing onany boss but first one actually.

MoS is not hard but timer is tight and bosses really destroy the tanks. Lust o. First phase on Helya.

Arcway timers is literally free, just be sure your comp can survive the Slam of the first boss it hurts a lot!

BRH is one of the best, all bosses are ez, You should lust on the 3rd one cause the room fill with green shit and it's kinda of a soft enrage. When you are pulling bats be sure to kill the, within 7s or they will fixate and instantly oneshot one dps/heal.

EoA is pretty hard, if you have insane dps and heal you can do the last biss but remember, need to move as a group or you will ran out of space. Lust AFTER boss cast the cry at 10%. If you can in,une the lighting try to save in'unes for last phase.

DHT I never did it over 13 after the nerf. All bosses kinda hurt a lot and trash is really annoying. The firt time I was doi g my 15 (before rank 35 eas a thing) we git a DHT 15 and we just didn't even try. Maybe after nerf and current gear is possible.

HoV tyr the 2nd boss is gonna destroy you. Avoid that.

CoS is rip. Last boss damage is insaneeven in 13 tyr. You can exploit it but I'm not sure how so avoid that too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatahe View Post
    At 15 tyr I will recomend you VoW. Probably the easiest tyr dungeon. Only first boss is gonna rape you. Depending on how good/bad is the dps. I'll recomend you lust btween 50-30% health. Rest of the instance s pretty ez. Just be sure to kill all spiders together or sanguine is gonna deplete your key.

NL should be ez too. No great tips here, save healing cds for scorpions,you don't need healing onany boss but first one actually.

MoS is not hard but timer is tight and bosses really destroy the tanks. Lust o. First phase on Helya.

Arcway timers is literally free, just be sure your comp can survive the Slam of the first boss it hurts a lot!

BRH is one of the best, all bosses are ez, You should lust on the 3rd one cause the room fill with green shit and it's kinda of a soft enrage. When you are pulling bats be sure to kill the, within 7s or they will fixate and instantly oneshot one dps/heal.

EoA is pretty hard, if you have insane dps and heal you can do the last biss but remember, need to move as a group or you will ran out of space. Lust AFTER boss cast the cry at 10%. If you can in,une the lighting try to save in'unes for last phase.

DHT I never did it over 13 after the nerf. All bosses kinda hurt a lot and trash is really annoying. The firt time I was doi g my 15 (before rank 35 eas a thing) we git a DHT 15 and we just didn't even try. Maybe after nerf and current gear is possible.

CoS is rip. Last boss damage is insaneeven in 13 tyr. You can exploit it but I'm not sure how so avoid that too.

If you are going in with a decent enough group comp for helya there is no way you should need lust for tentacles.I've done it on 16 tyrannical for luls and didnt need it. Also only the tentacles on helya and the dark slash on the 1st boss can really trash tanks, the second boss does next to no damage as everything outside of his melee attacks is 100% avoidable.

CoS is a joke and by far one of the easiest +15 dungeons.

DHT is also extremely easy almost 2 chested on 15 could have with either invis pots or a death run to the last boss for sure.

EoA is extremely forgiving with how ez it is to get trash count and the last boss is a non issues with a shadowpriest or warrior in the group. I've actually pugged this one numerous times with completely rando group finder runs.

Nelths ez Arcway ez. Can't comment on HoV or Votw because nobody ever wants to run them at 15 because they have this idea in their head it's just too hard and undoable(I reserve the right to call them pussies).
    Last edited by kushlol; 2017-01-08 at 05:52 PM.

Made by dubbelbasse

Theres so much wrong information here.

MoS First boss "can be hard" but use mitigation for dark slash and its easy. MoS me and 2 others died on a 16 like idiots at or around the first submerge and the tank and ret pala finished it (took ages but they did it). Yes they played as well as we played badly but saying "bosses destroy tanks" in there is a little off.

You don't kill bats in brh. You stun the "sicbats" cast of the fel dudes. Then they never fixate. It's as easy as that.

CoS is not RIP at all. If you have 35 or more traits now (which people looking at +15's are likely to have) and get decent buffs its not hard at all. Granted its far easier on fortified but tyrannical is very do-able.

Deleted
    Wrong, wrong, wrong. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
    Me and my group (blood dk, holy priest, spriest, arms war, assa rogue, everyone over 886ilvl) tried to do BRH +15 yesterday for the achi and is a freakin nightmare. The first two bosses are, indeed, pretty easy, but the last two are almost impossible without the right comp.

The third boss damage on tank is insane and his stomp instantly brings the party to <20% health constantly. Taking a charge without a cd or the tank intercepting it is a 100% death due to the stomp immediatly after, and he also has a shitload of health, so if you don't kill him quickly the room will be completely covered in the green.
    The last boss damage is utterly ridicoulus and overtuned with tyrannical. The bleed effect on tank stacks to hilarous levels of damage and never ends, and in second phase the swarm hits for 1.7m per second while the asshole keeps hitting your party with shadow bolt volley. He also had so much health that it looked like ravencrest forgot to apply the buff on us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post
    Me and my group (blood dk, holy priest, spriest, arms war, assa rogue, everyone over 886ilvl) tried to do BRH +15 yesterday for the achi and is a freakin nightmare. The first two bosses are, indeed, pretty easy, but the last two are almost impossible without the right comp.

The third boss damage on tank is insane and his stomp instantly brings the party to <20% health constantly. Taking a charge without a cd or the tank intercepting it is a 100% death due to the stomp immediatly after, and he also has a shitload of health, so if you don't kill him quickly the room will be completely covered in the green.
    The last boss damage is utterly ridicoulus and overtuned with tyrannical. The bleed effect on tank stacks to hilarous levels of damage and never ends, and in second phase the swarm hits for 1.7m per second while the asshole keeps hitting your party with shadow bolt volley. He also had so much health that it looked like ravencrest forgot to apply the buff on us.
    brh is one of the easiest at +15 with tyrannical. we oneshotted it in november with sangiune overflow tyrannical.

7+ Year Old Account
    BRH Tyrannical can be a little more unforgiving to comps without good personals. The last 2 bosses are definitely made easier with dps who can immune the knock back and shadow bolt volley.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

after 12 odd hours on saturday got it done! I am now a keystone master - I do not recommend pugging it - but it can be done.

What a freaking journey for me - (it wasnt 12 hours in the dungeon) firstly 2 chesting the 13 we kept on missing by a few seconds. The guy with the +13 left, found another +14 - one chested that after a couple of tries. Ended up with HoV+15 couldnt get past hymdall without wiping quit that. found a +15 DHT tank was getting rekt by oaktree. then in finder i started searching for +15 mos key a frost mage had one but his dps was too bad we missed the timer by like 2mins he dropped. found resto druid with the +15 key me affliction lock, WW monk WW monk bear tank and resto druid. We wiped to silly reasons was getting to be 4am ST now - WW monk went off druid tank went off.

the remaining WW monk went tank, i got in a frost dk who had mythic helya achievement and a DH who was 885 equiped.

Final group Resto druid, Affliction Lock, DH, Frost DK, Brewmaster

one shot it at 6am ST!!!!!

This week is easy as hell, I've done almost every dungeon +15 this week and we got 2 chests at wardens.
    Proof that DHT +15 is easy youtube.com/watch?v=ZP1BU3D4dg0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Seems like you are just bad tbh.

3rd Boss you can just kite (wraith walk + grip or warrior taunt + leap) when he has 100% energy. Stomp did 1,8Mil damage @ 16, which is certainly not <20% at 886+. More Like 40%. Green Goo should taken to the corners and everyone can soak the charge w/ a small defensive cd (or healpot+instant heal). Also he did 6 stomps in 3:30min according to our log.

4th Boss the Bleed stack only does damage in p1. Its basicly zero damage once you have the ravencrest buff. For P2 you just need spamheal/focus the swarm and heal ~3mil aoe shadow bolt every 20seconds.
    Tbh you should read more carefully before callings others bad, since, mind you, my group is not. You edited the last part that made you sound like a complete asshole, but you still missed the point completely, so I'll quote myself just to be sure:
    but the last two are almost impossible without the right comp.
    I might have exaggerated a bit, but like TigerTiddles also noticed, BRH+15 Tyrannical is not so easy as many make it seems to be, if you don't have a comp with good defensive, which was our case. Also jst to be sure, since you seem to be misjudging something, we did complete the dungeon, but not on time as was our intention. So no need to explain well geared people with Cutting Edge how bosses works, thanks.

Want to talk about easy tyrannical dungeons? DHT, Arcway, EoA, MoS. We did almost all of them this week on +13/+14 (DHT+13 with 2 chest, that was easy) to fish for good keys for the +15 and I can say they are dungeons that are doable relatively easily on time with any comp. BRH is not among them.

With good geared (and skilled aswell) people and especially the right comp, all things are easy.

Quote Originally Posted by kushlol View Post
    If you are going in with a decent enough group comp for helya there is no way you should need lust for tentacles.I've done it on 16 tyrannical for luls and didnt need it. Also only the tentacles on helya and the dark slash on the 1st boss can really trash tanks, the second boss does next to no damage as everything outside of his melee attacks is 100% avoidable.

CoS is a joke and by far one of the easiest +15 dungeons.

DHT is also extremely easy almost 2 chested on 15 could have with either invis pots or a death run to the last boss for sure.

EoA is extremely forgiving with how ez it is to get trash count and the last boss is a non issues with a shadowpriest or warrior in the group. I've actually pugged this one numerous times with completely rando group finder runs.

Nelths ez Arcway ez. Can't comment on HoV or Votw because nobody ever wants to run them at 15 because they have this idea in their head it's just too hard and undoable(I reserve the right to call them pussies).
    "Everything is ez" thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarlol View Post

What comp did you have out of interest? I mean 'taking a charge without a CD" is akin to saying "not following tactics kills you". Also, executed correctly the last boss should be easy. Pop a defensive for the first shadow bolt volley before you get the health buff. Once you have the health buff you get 300% buff to damage and healing so 1.7m per tick sounds scary but thats a lot of ticks since you have at least 10 mill health and you can almost global the stinging swarm. 3.3m shadow bolt volley is once again 1/3 of your health. Not an issue.

I will admit a paladin tank makes this instance waaaaay easier. His hand of the protector is a lay on hands every 6/8 seconds on the last boss but in reality if you survive that initial shadow bolt volley and run in circles properly the 300% buff covers any potential throughput issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    "Everything is ez" thanks for sharing
    glad you got the memo

Made by dubbelbasse

One can always stack 3 retri if in dire need!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Did I hurt your feelings? Btw you have one of the best combs for BRH but yet again you blame your incompetence (or that of your group) on the dungeon, especially w/ an Arms Warrior.

Tank, Rogue (cloak + feint), Spriest (disperssion), Warrior (def stance + hp shout/pot) & HPriest (Prayer, Guardian Spirit & Serenity) can soak every time. But apparently your group is w/o good defensives (even tho instant heals just works fine as well).

Just to be sure tho, since, mind you, your "cutting edge" ppl incl. you are probably not as good as you think. Also good 2 know that "learn the boss" makes me 2 a complete asshole. Dont worry tho, you still would have complained about feedtheweak/nightmare bolt in DHT, Spider Connection in Arcway, Final boss damage in EOA & Dark Slash from first Boss in MOS.
    So you do indeed CAN'T read:
    Want to talk about easy tyrannical dungeons? DHT, Arcway, EoA, MoS. We did almost all of them this week on +13/+14 (DHT+13 with 2 chest, that was easy) to fish for good keys for the +15
    Guess you're too busy trying to appear like a super elite player than actually understanding what others say, considering that after all you appear to be the tirggered one here. I'm not going to waste my time explaining how your "defensive/istant heal" works great on paper and poorly in reality. So sure, whatever, "everything is izy" and we are bads.

Deleted
    DHT, MOS, NL, Arcway, EoA (with only one melee), Vault

HOV just needs better DPS than the rest imo; BRH is depending on your group setup to dodge 1st boss aoe and survive shadow bolt volley of last.