Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Who the hell is Reince Preibus anyways!
    A nazi villain name you get from a fantasy name randomizer website.

Also the head of the RNC.

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    So this means the Russians actually succeeded in regime change without violence or going to war. The irony. :O
    They also flooded the EU with refugees with the help of their buddy Assad, caused the Brexit, it passed by just a few percentage points, and they might get rid of their enemy Merkel.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    A nazi villain name you get from a fantasy name randomizer website.

Also the head of the RNC.
    Also trump's chief of staff who is saying background checks on people in the president's cabinet are a waste of time. Again, you'll get a background check if you want to work at a place taking customer service calls. Not if you want to get confirmed to the presidents cabinet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Ah yes, Presidenting with the mentality of an anti-vaxxer that refuses to believe evidence until the bitter end. This is going to be fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Also trump's chief of staff who is saying background checks on people in the president's cabinet are a waste of time. Again, you'll get a background check if you want to work at a place taking customer service calls. Not if you want to get confirmed to the presidents cabinet.
    Another thread I or someone could create. I'm just too tired of Trump's fails to make all these damn threads.

The "no ethics" background checks are scary.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I mean its not even a secret anymore that the RNC and (at least some) of the Republican Party have jumped on board with not giving any shits about conflicts of interest or blatant corruption. They're trying to placate an individual who is basically the worst personification of their espoused ideology built into one individual. They either toe his line and try to work with him aka cover up his corruption or they get shut out of his administration.

I believe it was Kurt Eichenwald I saw tweet this, but its very apropos:

Either the Republicans are going to need to start caring about conflicts of interest and background checks again or there is going to be a golden era of about 4 years where investigative journalists win Pulitzers solely by exposing corruption in Trump's administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Is this after the intelligence community gave him a security briefing?

I think Trump just matured a little.
    Not sure if "being educated" translates as "maturing". :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

I want to hear this from Trump himself. As we have seen in the past he has no qualms on doing a 180 on what his "spokespeople" say on his behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    They also flooded the EU with refugees with the help of their buddy Assad, caused the Brexit, it passed by just a few percentage points, and they might get rid of their enemy Merkel.
    You got this wrong, man. Merkel is not their enemy, she's an FSB high value asset. It's the only explanation that combines the "Merkel destroys the EU" and "Russia is ruling the world" conspiracies without contradiction.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Awesome. Now where is there the proof that they actually stole the election or that Putin and Trump were in on it to win the election?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    Because Obama...and immigrants...and kale... that's really what ruined things.!
    Kale is the true force of Chaos in the world.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Where is that damned 4Chan-Hacker when Russia needed him?

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    Of course they blamed the democrats, on the same level as blaming a women for dressing to sexy and a skirt that made it too easy to rape her.
    This is one of the silliest things I've ever seen posted to these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Awesome. Now where is there the proof that they actually stole the election or that Putin and Trump were in on it to win the election?
    You don't need to "steal" an election. All you need to do is influence people with fake news and misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    You don't need to "steal" an election. All you need to do is influence people with fake news and misinformation.
    True, even though it's really wimpy when your argument comes to "We lost because someone got our emails".

But, where is the proof Putin is behind this? There is a vast gulf between Russia and Russian hackers. Unless Obama is to blame for every hack that originated in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    It's interesting to see the recent new narrative. The media is already trying to establish that if Merkel loses the next elections, it won't be because of what the Germans themselves thought about what she did or didn't do right during the last 2 years (or more), but because of Putin disliking Merkel for something she did years ago and now he personally decided to hack German elections as well. :O
    Cold War 2: Russian Boogeyman Boogaloo

So i learned here on these forums what Putin rule the world?

he elect presidents he send swarms of refugees to Europe he caused Brexit.

wow.

he is the next god-emperor?

I give him until Monday until he goes back to denying and tweeting about how much he loves Russia and Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by Seaintothesky View Post
    So i learned here on these forums what Putin rule the world?

he elect presidents he send swarms of refugees to Europe he caused Brexit.

wow.

he is the next god-emperor?
    You can not resist Putin. You will be Ukrained.

*Gets popcorn*

*Prepares to eat it*

Dis gun be gud. Let's see who gets triggered this time. The right? Or the left? OH MA GAWD!