Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Maybe "worst storytelling I've ever seen" was a bit harsh, I mean I can understand Genn's mentality going into the Stormheim battle with Sylvanas, she took his son away from him with would drive any decent father mad with grief. Not to mention his ancestral home. But I was rather hoping the "revenge for Varian" aspect of it would be shifted aside as that was dumb as fuck, and was also kinda hoping they'd just try and chill out until this major threat has been dealt with.
    Well I think the intention behind this was to rekindle a bit of the conflict in the player base again.

Since panda even on PvP servers it was rather peaceful acceptance than rivaling factions.

Didn't do much though...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hello everybody!

I didnt want to make a separate thread for this question so I thought I would tag it along here. I played the first part of Legion in 7.0 but have taken a break. I'm planning on coming back soon for 7.1.5 and I'm just wondering if I missed any important lore elements in between as far as raids and things go? I actually like to try and follow the story best I can even though I'm not able to raid on heroic like I wish I could.

The story I remember is Genn/Sylvanus at the one zone fighting in the cinematic. Velen talking about going back to Argus after having the Legion invade the capital. Also, the floating Symbol thing making it seem like Illidian is the chosen one. Did I miss anything else?

Thanks!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalem View Post
    Hello everybody!

I didnt want to make a separate thread for this question so I thought I would tag it along here. I played the first part of Legion in 7.0 but have taken a break. I'm planning on coming back soon for 7.1.5 and I'm just wondering if I missed any important lore elements in between as far as raids and things go? I actually like to try and follow the story best I can even though I'm not able to raid on heroic like I wish I could.

The story I remember is Genn/Sylvanus at the one zone fighting in the cinematic. Velen talking about going back to Argus after having the Legion invade the capital. Also, the floating Symbol thing making it seem like Illidian is the chosen one. Did I miss anything else?

Thanks!
    not particularly.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Thalem View Post
    Hello everybody!

Thanks!
    Only two importan things happens like helya is death and Odyn is free, also we have finally armed the rebellion of the nightfallen and we started to raid nighthold but the story had not advanced much beside that, I would expect some huge things in the 7.2 in the story overall

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Would love for them to make another conflict of Genn attack Horde forces again and this time Anduin executing him. His obsession for vengeance should have some consequences, after it's led to another conflict between the horde and alliance, weakening us both.
    Anduin may be the High King, but he does not have authority to execute another leader. Where was the consequences for the Horde initiating Ashran AvH? Horde weakened us both in the War against the Iron Horde. If he did that, the Alliance will fracture.
    Last edited by eillas; 2017-01-08 at 08:12 PM.