10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    They've all sucked, last one will suck because either the Packers or Giants will win it.

I don't like this year's playoff group, there's already pretty much no chance I'll watch the superbowl.
    I doubt even a Giants-Colts Superbowl would get me to not watch it. My love for football out weighs any partisan feelings about the teams, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I doubt even a Giants-Colts Superbowl would get me to not watch it. My love for football out weighs any partisan feelings about the teams, I think.
    Browns - 49'ers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Browns - 49'ers?
    If they manage to get to the Superbowl, sure. I doubt the Browns could get lucky 19 or 20 times in a row, so they should have earned it and I;d watch it.

Especially the Browns, once in a lifetime event.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Raiders were missing key starters and made more of a go of it than either the Lions or the Dolphins.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they manage to get to the Superbowl, sure. I doubt the Browns could get lucky 19 or 20 times in a row, so they should have earned it and I;d watch it.

Especially the Browns, once in a lifetime event.
    You masochist you

10+ Year Old Account
    Its easier when you like a team thats pure evil, everyone else seems mild by comparison once you've already let yourself go that far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Browns - 49'ers?
    I'd beg the Browns win that one, can't comprehend the thought of the current niner owners winning anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its easier when you like a team thats pure evil, everyone else seems mild by comparison once you've already let yourself go that far.
    #Patriotsdidnothingwrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    I just want to see a good game
    It'd be nice if the NFL were interested in giving us any.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still manage to watch the NBA finals every year... so don't think I'd skip out on the super bowl lol.

I would rather watch this year's 49ers and Browns in the Superbowl than any of the choices left right now (wouldn't be possible anyway). At least they are both entertaining bad and extremely inept so it would probably be close.

10+ Year Old Account
    #Patriotsdidnothingwrong
    I stiall say it should be Pats - Cowboys. Biggest fan bases, but also the 2 most hated teams

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly the playoffs need an extra week before they start, we keep talking about how the season is too short.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stiall say it should be Pats - Cowboys. Biggest fan bases, but also the 2 most hated teams
    Highest watched, lowest rated Superbowl ever.

Deleted
    Browns - 49'ers?
    Shoo. We've had two dismal years now, but lumping us in the Browns is unwarranted. I hope.

Yeah, the first three games were bad, would not necessarily call them disappointing as it didn't really come unexpected. Lots of teams - and referees - who arguably should have no place in January football. Still expect the Texans to be slaughtered in Foxboro, but apart form that game, the worst should be behind us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    I'd beg the Browns win that one, can't comprehend the thought of the current niner owners winning anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    I would rather watch this year's 49ers and Browns in the Superbowl than any of the choices left right now (wouldn't be possible anyway). At least they are both entertaining bad and extremely inept so it would probably be close.
    Concentrate on the game at hand. Meanies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't watch either of the Giants/Pats game, actually I caught some of the second one, saw Bradshaw fall on his butt.
    Caught the very end of 49ers/Ravens.
    I missed Pats/Eagles too.

You have to understand, that without a local team for many years I was being subjected to bullshit football I didn't care about on a weekly basis, its weakened my resistance to watching games featuring east coast teams I have zero investment in or actively hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Shoo. We've had two dismal years now, but lumping us in the Browns is unwarranted. I hope.
    Not with your current ownership making such poor decisions. Unless Jed gets fired by his parents you're going to be in the shitter for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the hell is Big Ben even still out there? And if you put him out there, why not just run the ball, over and over? Weird decision to put Ben in harms way there.

I didn't watch either of the Giants/Pats game, actually I caught some of the second one, saw Bradshaw fall on his butt.
    Caught the very end of 49ers/Ravens.
    I missed Pats/Eagles too.
    I didn't watch the Giants/Pats ones either. Watching Bradshaw fall might have been worth it though. I tend to just skip ones with teams I don't care at all about, since more often than not Superbowls aren't very good games and I highly dislike everything around the game. Out of the teams left I would probably only watch Chiefs/Falcons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    At about a 9.5 nervous factor right now. I stayed home to watch the game alone. I have had a terrible feeling about this game for weeks.
    Home teams, higher ranked teams, favoured teams are 3-0 so far. Could be a good time to excercise some demons.