Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm still a bit disappointed that the Cow King does not have some sort of attack that could be called Error 37

You won't find any sympathy here, OP lol. This site is for Blizzard fans only.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's a trivial mini-event for fun and you just know some jackass is going to get dead serious about it and cry like a bitch when it's not a full patch worth of content.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree that the one sided, massive faction imbalance PvP shit is pretty ridiculous.

That stupidity is what you sign up for when you create a char on PvP realms though, so ... suck it up or wise up and transfer to PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    You won't find any sympathy here, OP lol. This site is for Blizzard fans only.

Reading some of these responses have been hilarious, a lot of angry posters lol.
    I wonder how they got that way xD

IMO the event was very poorly implemented. I didn't bother to farm for the bag (its just 28 slots and I'm using 30 slot WoD bags anyways), just toughed it out until I had enough scrolls to assemble a second toy and never looked back. there are 3 ways to get goblins. possible (not guaranteed) spawn at the end of a dungeon. random spawns out in a world (good luck having enough people to kill it with, they do require a bit of burst or they just escape), and sewers. here's the fun part with sewers. even if you hire a guard - 1. it lasts 5 minutes. 2. it disappears the moment you zone into cow level 3. if you zone out of the cow level while someone payed to have guards go away? you are immediately flagged and killed. if you are particularly unlucky - you get killed in the middle of that arena area (oh hello there DK 10 levels above me with your death grip) which means getting your body back becomes frustrating as well. can't hire a guard when you are too far away from a guard and are starting to seriously consider just taking that 75% resurrection penalty. and then... there's goblin farming. while constantly keeping watch on your guard timer so that it doesn't expire and hoping that while you are doing that and maybe going back to refresh the guard, that you don't miss another goblin spawn. oh and btw, after your first goblin kill? they only drop one scroll at a time.

did I manage to finish it anyways? yes. but it doesn't change the fact that event was POORLY implemented and basicaly one of those occasional events that Blizzard seems to make specifically as the griefer paradise.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Sometimes it really surprises me that your name isn't spelled Felplauge.
    lol ive never actually heard that one, thats pretty good :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ponies View Post
    Reading some of these responses have been hilarious, a lot of angry posters lol.
    because your entering the zone through a pvp area, so of corse your going to be active for pvp...
    go do a dungeon and enter that way, and you wont be pvp flagged

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    This is one of the reasons, why I hate Legion so much - "bait events". Event is PVE, but all of a sudden you realize, that it's just a bait to attract defenceless PVE victims into PVP crap. Yeah, I play on PVE servers, but this event wouldn't be enjoyable for me anyway, as Blizzard find ways to force competition with other faction on you anyway. And playing versus other players = PVP by definition. And I hate PVP, just because I hate to be a jerk and other people being jerks.
    lol you know if you enter the event through pve you dont get put into pvp right? just enter through the one at the end of a dungeon...

btw go back to your old name and avatar

btw your "perfect wow" is horrible your ideas are bad, stupid, and sound like every other "arm chair developers" ideas
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-01-08 at 11:10 PM.
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I think it's a fun little thing. I got my items via the Dalaran Sewers goblins, so the WPVP was REAL whenever we got into the cow level. Was a lot of fun! My alts all got into the Cow Level via world Goblins, so they ran no danger of being ganked.

If it's a failure in YOUR opinion, that's also your problem. Nothing can please everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    The game does not tell u to do that but hey just a typical person left with not much to defend with. This event was a joke. I only knew it was up because some one asked in guild what the items were... And I can only kill the cow king once for loot and that's it... I came back the next day nothing... Whats the point then. They make us farm goblins for scrolls and we get a portal but we can't use it more then once because hey loot lock out...
    they didnt have to do anything... what they did was a neat little nod to a game. you didnt have to participate. neither did anyone else that's bitching about it
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

I was tempted to say "NO KING PLS" but I'm sure the puggies would have been lost and confused :'( NICE JOKE
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

PVPing in this event is purely your choice, so I don't understand the problem, unless there is a bug I don't know about.
    X

10+ Year Old Account
    More then what non Warcraft event usually gets.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I thought it was a fine little node to the Diablo franchise, as for entering the event, Im confused why a guy from a Pvp server is upset that it took him to an event where Pvp was enabled.

This is one of the reasons, why I hate Legion so much - "bait events". Event is PVE, but all of a sudden you realize, that it's just a bait to attract defenceless PVE victims into PVP crap. Yeah, I play on PVE servers, but this event wouldn't be enjoyable for me anyway, as Blizzard find ways to force competition with other faction on you anyway. And playing versus other players = PVP by definition. And I hate PVP, just because I hate to be a jerk and other people being jerks.
    Huh? If you're on a PvE server, there shouldn't be any PvP involved. The Cow King is a rare, and therefore can be tagged by both factions.

yes because blizzard is purposely corralling people to be ganked.... get a grip

This is one of the reasons, why I hate Legion so much - "bait events". Event is PVE, but all of a sudden you realize, that it's just a bait to attract defenceless PVE victims into PVP crap.
    Do a dungeon. Kill the loot goblin at the end. Port. Staying unflagged is as easy as...wait for it....not clicking on your portrait.
    The Cow King is a cross-faction tag, so everyone that contributes to the kill gets to loot.
    Blizzard went out of their way to ensure that you do not get PvP flagged unless you CHOOSE to become PvP flagged.

Quote Originally Posted by ponies View Post
    "I was pretending to be retarded" is often a defense mechanism for actual retards
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    You can leave by right clicking the cow buff off.
    It's auto removed upon death, leaving the dead player stranded in an unphased Duskwood.

the event is a bit underwhelming yes, but it's a one off event for a game that many WoW players don't play, how much development resources should have been allocated to it? we get some new toys that require only a little effort to obtain (farming treasure goblins for scrolls is a little tedious but doesn't take many kills) and those who are fans of both games can enjoy the references to Diablo. those who don't like Diablo or collecting toys can safely ignore the whole event

QQ more...disable pvp. Profit. I can predict the next thread you'll create: "fuck you blizz I feel forced to do diablo event"