Page 52 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    Prydaz is 15% for tanks on PTR now, same as live, just without the 5 seconds restriction. I don't like the boots design, but it still should be better, and at least you have control over it.
    Ow, somehow I had 30% in my head. Nvm then. No neck for me

Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    Prydaz is 15% for tanks on PTR now, same as live, just without the 5 seconds restriction. I don't like the boots design, but it still should be better, and at least you have control over it.
    And since the neck doesn't grant any armor, ain't just better stick with feet where the huge ilvl difference will give me too much added armor which is the best stat by far, regardless of the effect (which is decent) ?

Deleted
    Also boots have BIS stats, so they will probably be better than the neck, since they both more or less give you about 0.5%max HP per second. Which by the way means that both aren't really great.

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    Ow, somehow I had 30% in my head. Nvm then. No neck for me
    It is being buffed to 30%, which is why it got into your head; but, alas, they then added an aura that reduces it back to 15% for all the tank specs
    BreweRyge: Adds a resource meter for Brewmaster brews, as if they were on a rage- or energy-type system.
    Hidden Artifact Tracker: Adds your progress on unlocking the extra tints for your hidden artifact appearance to the item tooltip.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yxiomel View Post
    It is being buffed to 30%, which is why it got into your head; but, alas, they then added an aura that reduces it back to 15% for all the tank specs
    Sad, i thought i might use it then when 7.1.5 launches but so...sadly Prydaz is still somewhat very limited in its usefullness then. Which Legendary will then now be the most / best ones for Guardian with 7.1.5 (with all the lastest changes i lost the overview on them).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santhoran View Post
    Sad, i thought i might use it then when 7.1.5 launches but so...sadly Prydaz is still somewhat very limited in its usefullness then. Which Legendary will then now be the most / best ones for Guardian with 7.1.5 (with all the lastest changes i lost the overview on them).
    for survavility Chest and Boots. for dps wrists and legs (RnT speced)

Quote Originally Posted by LuRu9 View Post
    for survavility Chest and Boots. for dps wrists and legs (RnT speced)
    The rage on barkskin is really good too for pure survival. I find it more useful than the heal on boots, which mostly overheals anyway.

Deleted
    The SI ring is a bit situational but very helpful on some fights as well. And for damage on Odyn I would probably use Belt + Wrists with Pulv over wrists + legs and RnT, just because you can get the benefit of the belt whenever you switch to an add in P2 and during that time RnT is going to fall off quite a bit, while Pulv shouldn't.

Deleted
    hey

quick question: grotesque statue still bugged when worn by both tanks? (shared stacks)

thanks!

Hi, do we know already what kind of relic our fourth will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Viromand View Post
    Hi, do we know already what kind of relic our fourth will be?
    That's 7.2, nothing concrete is out about 7.2 yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    That's 7.2, nothing concrete is out about 7.2 yet.
    i predict thoughh that it will be filled with a thrash relic

- - - Updated - - -

so, with the nerf to hidden satyr, what will be the goto neck enchant?

I used to be mad about how people could just blow right through me in pvp and then I saw: Guardian Druids now take 10% increased damage from players (was 25%). Why the fuck was this a thing just because I'm a tank? I should be taking less damage from players.

So how will we use Pulverize if you have legendary legs in patch?

@Ausr you do take less damage from players; you take so much less that they had to have a modifier just to make you not unbelievably overpowered. Personally I find myself to be extremely powerful in the rare instance that I pvp.

@Bearygood When you're at 5 stacks; ideally replacing a swipe just before a thrash
    Macrologia (expert on Protection Warrior and Guardian Druid)

Skyhold

Dreamgrove

Quote Originally Posted by Lysozyme View Post
    @Ausr you do take less damage from players; you take so much less that they had to have a modifier just to make you not unbelievably overpowered. Personally I find myself to be extremely powerful in the rare instance that I pvp.

@Bearygood When you're at 5 stacks; ideally replacing a swipe just before a thrash
    You sure? I just get melted. Hell, I watched a Ret Paladin down me in 5 seconds in the murloc FFA area and the only buff you get there is the HP%.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    You sure? I just get melted. Hell, I watched a Ret Paladin down me in 5 seconds in the murloc FFA area and the only buff you get there is the HP%.
    i got ganked by 2 mages. then a prot pally followed by a frost dk. im no good at pvp at all. i killed them all quite easily. non instanced pvp when you have gear and cooldowns is hilarious as a bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Depends on your gear I would assume, maybe possible how well you manage to play as well (no offence).

Maybe you were stunned and the ret, blew all of their CDs? Being stunned or chained stunned with few people going all out on me with their CDs is the only way I die that fast. Usually I last long enough to kill most of my attackers before the DoTs and damage take care of me.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone happen to know the reason why druid's tier pieces on so many items had their secondarie completely changed? I do get the number balancing, but change what stat is on an item, what's the point?

Deleted
    Guardian druids received IMMENSE buffs in pvp. They are the hardest to kill now by a huge margin now because of taking only 10% increased damage rather than 25% and having a 15% hp buff which will put them at around 4.1 million health in pvp/ battleground at 880 ilvl.Also they received a huge damage boost as well. Maul now deals 400% dmg in pvp which is as much as mangle lol. All of this is totally justified having in mind that they are the tank relying mostly on sturdiness and durability rather than self heals like DK/DH/pally. Still their self heals are not amazing as other tanks so they should be toughest at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    Depends on your gear I would assume, maybe possible how well you manage to play as well (no offence).

Maybe you were stunned and the ret, blew all of their CDs? Being stunned or chained stunned with few people going all out on me with their CDs is the only way I die that fast. Usually I last long enough to kill most of my attackers before the DoTs and damage take care of me.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone happen to know the reason why druid's tier pieces on so many items had their secondarie completely changed? I do get the number balancing, but change what stat is on an item, what's the point?
    I'm 880. I had Survival, 1 stack of Ironfur and about 6 million+ health. Like I really don't get pvp anymore with this game. That Ret destroyed me, yet I can shrug off 3 dps + 1 with the damage buff in the FFA area in Highmountain like it was nothing.