Belial
    Deathwing
    Ghom
    Cydaea
    Zul'jin
    Auriel
    Zarya
    Aidan
    Assuming that list is in any way legit, super disappointed that Malthael is nowhere on that list. He's probably the character I've been most looking foreword to seeing get added, at this point.

As for Valeera, while she's neat and all, the recent glut of WarCraft characters have been a bit much. There was a time where they'd at least toss out a StarCraft or Diablo character every once and awhile to break things up, but I guess they gave up trying for a little variety. -_-
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Deleted
    Diablo 2 Paladin Multi Class Tank/Healer. Make it happen!

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Valerian is a Starcraft character
    Oh

My bad lol.

About time we've had a WoW rogue represented, I'm happy with veleera.

And while I'd like some more Overwatch characters Warcraft is blizzard's biggest most filled out franchise, so it's obvious why it'd get the most heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    And while I'd like some more Overwatch characters Warcraft is blizzard's biggest most filled out franchise, so it's obvious why it'd get the most heroes.
    Already countered this argument:NOBODY, not one single person, is saying Warcraft shouldn't have the most characters. It ALREADY has the most characters. Not one single person is saying we should have just as many Diablo or SC characters as we have Warcraft characters. If we were, that argument would be valid. We are not, so it is not. We are saying we shouldn't keep getting ONLY WC characters when there are still plenty of characters from other franchises we could get to vary it up. We are not saying "no more WC characters until we balance it out", nobody is saying "No more WC chars ever again", we are saying the game has 4 franchises(or more if you count Blizz Classic), so rather than giving us 5 in a row from WC, give us something different to break it up, then by all means, go back to bringing in more WC characters if you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    Why do people get so mad though when it's another Warcraft hero? Warcraft without a doubt has the most interesting characters to pull from.

Who could we still get from Diablo? Maghda? Scoundrel? Leah? God, even the characters are so unforgettable. Same with Starcraft lol

I'm fine with more Warcraft heroes, but i'd love to see some more Overwatch heroes come in. Even as skins like Widowmaker Nova.
    Quite obviously someone who hasn't played D1/D2, any of the starcraft, ect, at all. Classic example of opening ones mouth purely to proclaim how ignorant they are.

This makes the 5th warcraft hero in a row. Quite the disappointment, especially after the Starcraft event fiasco.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    As did I, I loved Diablo, but there are hardly "amazing characters" that you can pull out of that universe and make something truly unique into HoTS.
    How? In fact I believe characters from other franchises are allowing more artistic freedom since their powers were never really fleshed out to a greater degree.

Sometimes a new Hero doesn't really have to be a major lore character, being iconic is enough. Ragnaros is hardly interesting character from lore standpoint, but he was first big raid boss people encountered. A lot of people remember that awesome feeling of raiding Molten Core, so they asked for him.

I have nothing against Warcraft Heroes in general, I just want to break the string of Warcraft releases as other franchises bring different flavor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    After playing WoW for so many years... I've no clue who Valeera Sanguinar is.
    Read up on you're history then: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Valeera_Sanguinar

Also I am excited to see what spells she will have.
    Can take down enemies with a poison trait, and use her spells with the combo.
    Valeera Sanguinar Melee Assassin (Cloaked) Warcraft Hero
    Would be nice too if she had
    Q:
    Fan of Knives (Switches to Cheap Shot while stealthed),
    W: Shadowstep (Perfect for ambushing enemy Heroes/units and also can be used on friendly heroes and units to get away),
    E:
    Feint (Dodges the enemy attacks for fifty chance for five seconds...Can increase the dodge with talent, and good with dodging spells from Heroes incoming apoun you) ,
    R:; Death from Above
    Not sure yet that would be good for the other ult or it would be nice if she didn't have two ults.
    Then with D or the main trait can be: Trait: Leeching Poison (Add this poison to increase your damage to the enemy)
    For the Horde!

Remember to keep the discussion civil.

Who could we still get from Diablo?
    Andariel
    Duriel
    Mephisto
    Baal
    Adria
    Leah
    Deckard Cain
    Belial
    Malthael
    Imperius
    Zoltun Kulle
    The Cow King

Same with Starcraft lol
    Gabriel Tosh
    Matt Horner
    Mira Han
    Arcturus Mengsk
    Valerian Mengsk
    Stettman
    Reigel
    Fenix Warrior
    Fenix Dragoon
    Talandar
    Aldaris
    Karax
    Selendis
    Rohana
    Vorazun
    Stukov
    Narud
    Amon

~~~~~~~~~

Honestly I think the reality is that because the Warcraft universe is much closer to a RPG where a character could easily be defined by a few character "moves" compared to Diablo (A hack and slash RPG) or a RTS like Starcraft, that they're just repeatedly picking Warcraft characters for that reason.

Because it certainly isn't for notoriety. Valeera isn't even Warcraft's most famous Rogue, even with her inclusion in Hearthstone. That goes to Garona without question. And it isn't for cross-franchise notoriety, especially with the lack of Starcraft and Diablo characters.

It isn't even for role balance. We need ANOTHER Warcraft assassin?

Valeera vs any of the Prime Evils
    Valeera vs any of the Angels not in the game yet
    Valeera vs any of the major characters from SC 2

Valeera has done virtually nothing in Warcraft. She was in the worst comic arc of its short existence. She stood around in SW harbor and then in Tirisfal Glades in Wrath (Didn't actually do fighting in the Battle for the Undercity), was in a horrible Knaak book (Which one isn't horrible, though?), and now is just a follower in Legion.

Woo.

If we had to get another stupid Warcraft character, at least have it be somebody different. Like Velen, so we have a Warcraft priest (Tyrande really doesn't count) in the game as well as another healer. Or maybe somebody weird and interesting like Gallywix, who could have some kind of bribe/payoff mechanic or Mekkatorque, who rides in a mech and uses lasers and shit?

No we need another assassin who melees people. Hurray.

The best thing ever that they could do is pull a complete mindfuck and announce like Blackthorne or Snake Sanders or Jake Badlands from Rock n Roll Racing (Which would be so awesome, I'd lose my shit).
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-01-08 at 01:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Andariel
    Duriel
    Mephisto
    Baal
    Adria
    Leah
    Deckard Cain
    Belial
    Malthael
    Imperius
    Zoltun Kulle
    The Cow King
    Not to mention Diablo 2 assassin(Natalya, if you want a named one), druid(Aldur), possibly the amazon(javazon, perhaps, so she doesn't look like the Nova skin in profile), sorceress, barbarian, and paladin as well(though you could convincingly argue that Sonya is close enough to the D2 barb and the crusader is basically the D3 version of a paladin to make those 2 really not needed), the D2 or D3 followers, Rakanishu, Nilathak, Magda, Izual, Aidan/Dark Wanderer(D1 warrior)...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Ah so basically, they're introducing the rogue class to Hots and had to pick some random face, like the diablo classes. Alright, I guess.
    To be fair, they are probably doing a specific spec of Rogue, most likely Assassination if they picked Valeera. There are only a handful of well-known Rogues per "spec". Eg Jorach and Shaw are traditionally Subtlety, the VanCleefs are Combat. For Sin, if they wanna make a HotS rogue that uses dagger/bleeds/poisons, they would go with Valeera or Garona

Why the hell they wouldnt pick Garona is beyond me, though. She's FAR more famous.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

She. Is. From. Hearthstone. This can't be overstated enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    "Those generic Protoss things"

Alright, so you've only played WoW. That's cool. Turns out this game is drawing from the ALL Blizzard franchises, which - HOLY SHIT WOULDN'T YOU KNOW IT - are just as high-profile as Warcraft
    It's so cute that you would think Diablo and Starcraft are even at a fraction of the importance that Warcraft is, when it's extremely obvious that that's not the case to either players or the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    She. Is. From. Hearthstone. This can't be overstated enough.
    Hearthstone and WoW are both Warcraft though. People say shit's from WoW because that's the big game allowing most of the other games to exist and because Hearthstone is based off of Warcraft as a franchise.

She wouldn't be in HS if not for Warcraft. HS wouldn't exist if not for WoW. Saying she is from WoW is hardly a stretch.

Literally the first full body image of her in the comic. LAUGH!

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Hearthstone and WoW are both Warcraft though. People say shit's from WoW because that's the big game allowing most of the other games to exist and because Hearthstone is based off of Warcraft as a franchise.

She wouldn't be in HS if not for Warcraft. HS wouldn't exist if not for WoW. Saying she is from WoW is hardly a stretch.
    I know, that's not the angle I'm coming from, my point is all of her notoriety comes from Hearthstone. She is a very very very big deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would like to see Leah introduced somehow. Perhaps a Cain&Leah combo as 1 hero (like The Lost Vikings)? I understand they had quite some adventuring together. Would be fun to see Diablo greeting his daughter and her going all wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    I know, that's not the angle I'm coming from, my point is all of her notoriety comes from Hearthstone. She is a very very very big deal.
    Then we get back to the universes though. WC1-3, WoW and HS are all the Warcraft universe. When people complain it's because they think the wrong universe got a new hero.

Deleted
    The only Warcraft Assasin I want is Leeroy Jenkins. Otherwise i except more non-warcraft non-assasin character at last. Valeera is meh... hope it's not confirmed.