Page 77 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Just as the fake deaths, it starts to get tiresome, especially when you have entire pages or even chapters dedicated to it, I’m okay with fan-service when its properly used, when the manga/anime starts using it on every opportunity it gets it starts becoming way to much…

I mean, you have Porlyusica, probably the strongest support type mage in the story, she able to create a working eye for Erza to replace the one she had lost when she was a kid, you have Lucy, that used multiple times her spirits to get extra cloth sets after coincidently getting naked after misfortune events, yet the only way they figure out to warm up Natsu is getting Lucy naked to use her body heat… because having one of those silly spirits bringing a blanket or simply starting a fire would be such far out there option o.O;

I don't know, to me it feels like sometimes they are just dumbing down the characters and sometimes even the story itself, just for the sake of getting someone else naked.
    Too be fair that is a real way for warming people up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe you guys are still talking about the fan service. Get a grip. Sheesh. It's Fairy Tail.

Yeah, commonly used in shitty extreme survival situations as last resort.

At least I don’t think I ever seen a doctor or a fireman preventing a patient/victim from falling into hypothermia by getting naked and hugging the fucker =X
    I feel like being in the middle of a battlefield counts as a shitty extreme survival situation.

meh Wendy got owned and now Irene is in her own body and she will get her ass kicked by Erza who couldn't beat Ajeel, was rag dolled by Historia's and pushed back by enchanted soldiers.

pity, I thought Wendy Black will last longer

Chapter is out.

I'm disappointed. So predictable. Next chapter Erza spares Irene, I bet.

Man the quality is bad. Hard time getting raws this week?

Irene turns into a dragon and summons a gigantic meteor from space and Erza charges against it to destroy it.

thx myobi i was about to make a sephiroth reference
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Dragon Irene broke all of Erza's bones, bar one arm, with one casual swipe. she then summons a much improved Deus Sema which can annihilate pretty much everyone on the good side and Erza charges against it to destroy it.

say wut? o_O;;;
    yep.

Dragon Irene casually swipe Erza and she broke everything except one arm.

Yeah I was gonna make a One Punch Man or a Kenpachi [from Bleach] joke about cutting meteors in half.

I'm glad Erza basically got owned. All dragons are supposed to be ridiculous, so I was gonna call shenanigans if she could keep up.

I hope Ack shows up and one shots Irene and is like "lol, one more Dragon down." Wait, was Ack going to attack her before? I have to go back and check.

Seems like Irene's about to have her change of heart.

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf I just went back and Ack said "I have no business with you" to Irene. Bullshit, that's bad writing.

- - - Updated - - -

Chap 488 btw. Page 13+.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Wtf I just went back and Ack said "I have no business with you" to Irene. Bullshit, that's bad writing.

- - - Updated - - -

Chap 488 btw. Page 13+.
    That's actually pretty hillarious, even for Fairy Tail. Great find!

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Yeah I was gonna make a One Punch Man or a Kenpachi [from Bleach] joke about cutting meteors in half.

I'm glad Erza basically got owned. All dragons are supposed to be ridiculous, so I was gonna call shenanigans if she could keep up.

I hope Ack shows up and one shots Irene and is like "lol, one more Dragon down." Wait, was Ack going to attack her before? I have to go back and check.

Seems like Irene's about to have her change of heart.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Chap 488 btw. Page 13+.
    How is that bad writing? It just means he doesn't care about Irene for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    How is that bad writing? It just means he doesn't care about Irene for some reason.
    >Be King of the Dragons.
    >Strongest Dragon Slayer in history. 400 years undefeated, baby.
    >Walking around on a battlefield talking to myself like a crazy person "I'm killing all the dragons." Humans are too nervous to look me in the eye.
    >Run into some chick whose clearly stronger than anyone I've really ever met who isn't named Zeref.
    >Somehow know that another dragon somewhere else on the continent got warped into a death zone. Adjust my count, "only 6 left."
    >Turns out, the chick in front of me who warped me to the middle of the ocean was quite literally a dragon who just looks like a human. She was actually using dragon slaying magic too.
    >MFW she brought a meteor from the milky way down to earth quicker than I could fly back to the battlefield.

Deleted
    Even if Erza got her head cut off, she would still win. Her fights are absolutely the worst.

And Mommy is now sad about what daughter is doing. QQ.. Erza is actually a dragon princess LOL

Erza destroyed that meteor and then Wendy enchanted her DS magic to Erza who one shotted Irene. then Irene barely got up and wanted to finish Erza but she couldn't because she loved her and then she killed herself.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-01-28 at 08:52 AM.

"Irene, you just transformed into a dragon, with one swing of your pimp hand broke all the bones on one half of the human you're facing, and summoned a meteor from space. Your enemies just said they're using dragon slaying magic and they're floating down ready to cut you. What do you do?"

A. Kill the enchanter.
    B. Use my own enchanting to remove her enchantment.
    C. Counter attack.
    D. Dodge.
    E. Stand still in bewilderment and take the slash.

"Erza, your enemy just stole the sword you summoned out of thin air. She's about to stab you with it. What do you do?"

A. Try to disarm her.
    B. Release my magic, making the sword disappear.
    C. Let her stab me.

I...see....

Anyway, next chapter seems like one of the seeds took over Natsu and now we see if he's a demon, dragon, or fused combo?