Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    Nice moderation as always. Letting the thread derail by not banning the SUPER obvious troll ("become one with the spell" meme) and then silencing the normal users that highlight these glaring moderation issues.
    If there's an issue with moderation, please use private messages (as discussion of moderation within a thread is against forum rules).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenigstiger View Post
    Nice moderation as always. Letting the thread derail by not banning the SUPER obvious troll ("become one with the spell" meme) and then silencing the normal users that highlight these glaring moderation issues.
    How is my comment a troll? I'm saying people need to actually use the spell before they call it bad lol. I get 99 percentiles on mythic fights while having a lot of lotm healing, so clearly it isn't a bad spell to use, it's just the issue of you guys not knowing how to use it correctly xD. So please, don't try to call me a troll when I'm being 100% serious.

P.S. if you need to find me on logs just look for a paladin that's ranked top 50 world (since I can't link anything ha-ha).

Quote Originally Posted by wombats23 View Post
    if you want to use LotM, go right ahead. however, know that unless a 1.5 second cast time would lead to death or you absolutely cannot stand still, there is always a more optimal spell to use.
    Isnt that the case much of the time? Seems like movement is so often required and 1.5 seconds does mean the difference between wipe or not.

Quote Originally Posted by dexx View Post
    Isnt that the case much of the time? Seems like movement is so often required and 1.5 seconds does mean the difference between wipe or not.
    Agreed. There are very few fights this expansion where LoTM isn't used at all. Trying to replace FoL with LoTM in regular situations isn't going to work well, but in certainly does have a place in our kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The thing is quite often when you are forced to move you are also at risk of taking damage so using LoTM is very dangerous. I would not want to use it while kiting in Helya or when I have Spew Corruption on Il'gynoth
    This is true, but we do have a larger health pool than most, Divine Protection and the Judgment DR buff. We can usually take more of a beating than other classes. If necessary, we can even HS/BF ourselves while moving. Using LotM hasn't really been too dangerous for me in EN/TOV, but this may change in NH and the rest of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by hothamandcheese123 View Post
    How is my comment a troll? I'm saying people need to actually use the spell before they call it bad lol. I get 99 percentiles on mythic fights while having a lot of lotm healing, so clearly it isn't a bad spell to use, it's just the issue of you guys not knowing how to use it correctly xD. So please, don't try to call me a troll when I'm being 100% serious.

P.S. if you need to find me on logs just look for a paladin that's ranked top 50 world (since I can't link anything ha-ha).
    Did you use it heavily in prog or just on farm?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dnicks17 View Post
    Did you use it heavily in prog or just on farm?
    I use it for both prog and farm. The more you use it the more you get comfortable with it and eventually you won't even realize that you're using it, all you will see is an improvement in your numbers.