Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It has to give live first man. For stuff on ptr/beta might not be working correctly. Or something gets changed greatly before it hits live. As such it could make the guide completely false. Case in point robot boss in hellfire a hotfix completly changed how that fight played out on live. So, to play it safe they use footage from live kills to make the guides.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    It's called being lazy and inconsistent.
    They are consistent. Very much so. They have the PTR test videos up on their channel right now, which will give you a rough overview of the boss, but they'll only get the guides out when the boss goes live. How they've always done it

Deleted
    Oh no, god forbid you have to try and figure something out urself, instead of having everything spoon fed to you!

Quote Originally Posted by Krobane View Post
    NH comes out in 11 days, I'd figure FB would've posted full tutorials out by now. I know there are others who make tutorials, but I just prefer FB because of how consistent and in depth they are. Anyone can read the abilities, but it's much more to see them and how they interact.
    Get gud kid?

You dont need any guide to kill a boss, it's call prepping. Something every raider should do. We have over 130 mythic helya kills on the internet. Watch them, do ptr testing. Find a not shithole guild if you cry over guides.

The reason it takes a while is A the video is 28 minutes long. Thats s good few days to write and record. Then you have to edit the shit, AND as they said they didn't release the video early because they knew a few nerfs where comming

Tl;dr get good and prep yourself.
    These day's Im washed, playing VRchat instead.

I mean Fatboss has PTR vids of almost all the bosses afaik, and have worked on the newly published tactics guides on wowhead. I wouldn't say they dropped the ball.

This thread smells of someone trying to discredit them in order to prop up their own guide. They've posted alpha videos and have posted live videos as they are able--this is no different from their usual protocol.

To try to create some drama over this is quite suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Brokeback View Post
    This thread smells of someone trying to discredit them in order to prop up their own guide. They've posted alpha videos and have posted live videos as they are able--this is no different from their usual protocol.

To try to create some drama over this is quite suspicious.
    A couple of months ago some dude made a thread clearly promoting another guide creator on YT a few which relentlessly shit all over FatBoss then "conveniently" had the actual developers drop in on the thread to "reprimand" him. I wouldn't be surprised if this is round two of the same nonsense.

It's called "being that it's still PTR we have PTR videos up but who knows what will change when things go live". You're response is consistent of being an entitled ass that doesn't seem to realise this. If we want to rag on them Rag on how long it took them to release the Helya Mythic video (though they say WHY they took so long I know it won't matter).
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krobane View Post
    NH comes out in 11 days, I'd figure FB would've posted full tutorials out by now. I know there are others who make tutorials, but I just prefer FB because of how consistent and in depth they are. Anyone can read the abilities, but it's much more to see them and how they interact.
    This kind of attitude disgusts me. You get FREE information from a guild that is under no obligation to help you out and then you complain and whine like a little entitled child when they delay their FREE tutorial. They don't owe you a god damn thing.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    theyre Very Busy gearing up 4chars to the max for NH theyve said in their latest laps around dalaran thats prolly why
    That moment when I thought it's sarcasm and then I realized it's the sad reality for some.
    Last edited by Mlz; 2017-01-09 at 08:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    That moment when I thought it's sarcasm and then I realized it's the sad reality for some.
    Unfortunately, not sarcasm at these times. I know members of the top guilds all have at least 3 alts with over 35 traits in their weaps. That's why a lot of them stream on twitch for like 10+ hours a day where all they do is grind M+.

I'd rather work my boring office job then have to run 10+ hours a day of M+ just to be viable.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Feel free to send everybody to your guides... oh.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    I'd say it's more about being pro at what they do. You want videos based on PTR tests? They got those out now. You want guides based on what actually goes live? They will have those out the first week it goes live.
    This. Or, the whiners could just figure it out for themselves instead of expecting someone else to put in the time, repair bills, and farming costs to down the content. It's ABSOLUTELY a spoiled, entitled attitude to take and to say something like they dropped the ball is so fucking ignorant they need to cancel their subscription immediately.