Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    1. Not a credible source
    2. Just going outside and looking around proves to me that this clearly is NOT the case. I still hear arabic gibberish when I see immigrants talking among eachother.
    So if you moved to a new country you would not speak your own language with friends and family? Yah, get off that high horse.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    If you don't speak the country's language when you are in closed circles, like your family you mentioned, then they and you will never learn the language properly and thus can never fully assimilate.
    I speak English as my first language, and frankly, I seem to understand and utilize it better than a lot of the Americans I meet.

Yet I speak Greek at home with my brother and mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.dw.com/en/immigrants-lead...nds/a-36798260

Hopefully we can stop having these false claims posted that they don't want to be part of society. Clearly they do.
    Really neat how highly they view Germany as well eh?
    Why do you go out and find a strawman blog and post it as fact everyday?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I never get tired of this pedantry over the word "racism".
    Personally, I find it easier to just admit that I'm indeed an evil racist so we can get back to discussing whether I'm actually wrong about anything or whether someone's just pointing and sputtering about racism because they've run out of actual arguments. The modern definition of "racist" is sufficiently broad as to make sure everyone fits under the umbrella, arguing that you're "not racist" is about as fruitful as insisting to the Pope that you're not a sinner - surely we've all sinned against the gods of diversity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    I speak English as my first language, and frankly, I seem to understand and utilize it better than a lot of the Americans I meet.

Yet I speak Greek at home with my brother and mother.
    Yeah, it's pretty obviously a nonsense claim. People that think speaking with your family in whatever languages prevents learning strong English skills have to be pretty sheltered or they would have met some of the many first generation Americans that have no discernible accent but grew up speaking their parents mother tongue at home.

Deleted
    This is another case of people confusing migrants with refugees. This study is done with Turkish and Russian citizens. They are a completely separate group from Syrian/Somali etc refugees. These immigrants cannot even come here hoping for free money, they pretty much have to work to be allowed to reside for a longer period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Again, UN has no relevance because they don't actually have any deciding power in a country.
    Neither do dictionaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Why are you so offended by this report exactly? You can just admit you were wrong as I proved evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Did you read the source of the statistics?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.