Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Claptrap View Post
    Didn't create it, was just a part of the flowchart thing that occurred on the r/wow/ subreddit some months ago, became a meme, and thus why everyone calls the Asc spec meatball.
    LvB being called meatball didn't happen because of a picture made a few months ago, LvB has been called a meatball since it was pretty much implemented

Also i don't know why some people in this thread are saying that IF is a complicated talent to use, I've been using it for months now (fuck greater Fire Ele) and it is really quite simple. Is it difficult for some people to deviate from a 4 button rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by Pum View Post
    LvB being called meatball didn't happen because of a picture made a few months ago, LvB has been called a meatball since it was pretty much implemented

Also i don't know why some people in this thread are saying that IF is a complicated talent to use, I've been using it for months now (fuck greater Fire Ele) and it is really quite simple. Is it difficult for some people to deviate from a 4 button rotation?
    It isnt the talent IF itself that makes it complicated it is everything else in the build and the timing and the margin of error associated with it that is needed to get the numbers, at least that is how it seems to me I dont use it as I dont and never have liked IF as a talent. Again though play whichever you like it is only a 2% difference between the two anyway.

How do we compare with the other casters? (More so Hunter) and... How are we in m+? Still only amazing for higher levels? I figure lower levels we kinda suck as mobs due too fast .

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    How do we compare with the other casters? (More so Hunter) and... How are we in m+? Still only amazing for higher levels? I figure lower levels we kinda suck as mobs due too fast .
    You can still run LR for lower m+s and do fine spamming CL/EQ like always. It'll even be a bit better, since EQ does its damage over 6 seconds instead of 10, so you'll get more EQ damage in before a pack dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    You'll be at least as good as you were, if you go with a more traditional pre-7.1.5 sort of build (albeit, you'll have less haste working for you, but lava will hit harder).

Quote Originally Posted by Pum View Post
    It is when you try to optimize the buffed FrS with Elemental Focus (EF). Later on 7.1.5, IF itself will also hit like truck, so I think you should also want to align it with EF as well. Why does it matter? Because our t19 4 pc bonus set is kinda "force" us to do so. It's not actually complicated, it's just about to min max-ing your output damage.

Whats gonna be best for mythic 10+ ? Lightning rod spec or the IF build ?

Quote Originally Posted by Flashforcash View Post
    Whats gonna be best for mythic 10+ ? Lightning rod spec or the IF build ?
    Unless you're really struggling with Boss fights, Lightning Rod is still the way to go.

Whats the best ele pvp build?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Whats the best ele pvp build?
    Enhancement :P - Nah just kidding obviously. I don't know honestly, but the spec I currently use for PvP is http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/s...elemental/cB2M - It's probably not the best, but it does the trick for me, not sure how 7.1.5 will change it though.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Enhancement :P - Nah just kidding obviously. I don't know honestly, but the spec I currently use for PvP is http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/s...elemental/cB2M - It's probably not the best, but it does the trick for me, not sure how 7.1.5 will change it though.
    Elemental performs better in rated PvP than Enhance.

Also, most people pick Icefury because of Fire & Ice, no need to hardcast spells to kill people, or generate Maelstrom.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Elemental performs better in rated PvP than Enhance.

Also, most people pick Icefury because of Fire & Ice, no need to hardcast spells to kill people, or generate Maelstrom.
    No doubt! I just find that I'm constantly running away from people, hardly even have time to cast Icefury hah.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    No doubt! I just find that I'm constantly running away from people, hardly even have time to cast Icefury hah.
    Cast Lava Burst / Stormkeeper, if they interrupt it, cast Icefury.

If they kick Lava Burst it doesn't do jackshit, if you got Flame shock running on ~ 4 targets.

Trying to kite most melees is a pointless endeavor anway, fuckers got way to many gapclosers, just use Gust of Wind and Thunderstorm, one day their gapcloser will be on CD, at least Dk's and Rets.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2017-01-09 at 07:19 PM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Cast Lava Burst / Stormkeeper, if they interrupt it, cast Icefury.

If they kick Lava Burst it doesn't do jackshit if you got Flame shock running on ~ 4 targets.

Trying to kite most melees is a pointless endeavor anway, fuckers got way to many gapclosers, just use Gust of Wind and Thunderstorm, one day their gapcloser will be on CD, at least Dk's and Rets.
    I still remember the time I use GoW, only to get Stormbolted midair; it looked hilarious.