Frost PVP stat priority?

Noxxic seems to have it at Mastery as #1, and then Versatility at #2, which is totally flipped from PvE as Haste > Crit > Versatility

Would appreciate any advice, its getting hard to gear my DK!

You just want highest ilvl gear for pvp.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think in legion blizzard gives you automaticly the best stats for pvp possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by madrounds View Post
    You just want highest ilvl gear for pvp.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by superdx View Post
    Noxxic seems to have it at Mastery as #1, and then Versatility at #2, which is totally flipped from PvE as Haste > Crit > Versatility

There aren't any PVP stat priorities, because they are all predetermined. The only thing you can do is increase your item level.

Cool, so do you actually have to equip the highest ilvl stuff or can it just stay in your bag?

Cool, so do you actually have to equip the highest ilvl stuff or can it just stay in your bag?
    Equipped. (This minimum character this is annoying)

Litteral proof that noxxic is the absolute worst place for any kind of information.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    Litteral proof that noxxic is the absolute worst place for any kind of information.
    Noxxic has been outdated since the end of Warlords. But for Legion pvp like madrounds said just get higher ilvl.
    Last edited by AlmightyGerkin; 2017-01-09 at 08:50 AM.