Thread: Collecting AP

Collecting AP

So i will hit 52 pretty soon and was wondering do you still accumulate AP once you have hit 52?

I assume the new traits will become available in 7.2 so it might be useful to get a head start.

Deleted
    Yes, you can even put them in up to the 54th trait

You can then put more points into the weapon, but the opinions on this vary: I vaguely remember that there was an official statement that Blizzard wants to actively limit people from already farming now for the 7.2 traits and will come up with a way to discount points collected before 7.2, but can't find that statement anywhere any more.

I personally am now working on my 2nd/3rd weapon because I simply cannot believe that Blizz would allow people to already grind enough power to get to the 7.2 traits.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Yes, you can even put them in up to the 54th trait

You can then put more points into the weapon, but the opinions on this vary: I vaguely remember that there was an official statement that Blizzard wants to actively limit people from already farming now for the 7.2 traits and will come up with a way to discount points collected before 7.2, but can't find that statement anywhere any more.

I personally am now working on my 2nd/3rd weapon because I simply cannot believe that Blizz would allow people to already grind enough power to get to the 7.2 traits.
    Ah my bad thought it was 52.

Being at level 24 the AP racks up so quick its hard to keep track.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Watcher said in one of the latest dev interview streams that they will go out of their way to make sure people don't hoard AP for 7.2 so it'll be pointless to not use it.