ST Fire 7.1.5 Question

Hi all, just running some sims now and from what I can see Conflag/Shimmer/Mirror Image/Flame On/Frenetic Speed/Unstable Magic/Meteor has the highest numbers on an elite skill, light movement fight for ST.

Though I'm sure this is gear dependent, and that sims aren't entirely accurate, but does this seem to be along the general line as to how we should build for 7.1.5 ST? Would be nice to have eliminated RoP from our play style if so.

Quote Originally Posted by Morillus View Post
    Hi all, just running some sims now and from what I can see Conflag/Shimmer/Mirror Image/Flame On/Frenetic Speed/Unstable Magic/Meteor has the highest numbers on an elite skill, light movement fight for ST.

Though I'm sure this is gear dependent, and that sims aren't entirely accurate, but does this seem to be along the general line as to how we should build for 7.1.5 ST? Would be nice to have eliminated RoP from our play style if so.
    Getting rid of RoP is good idd, i'm using fire bracers and belt so kindling will be even more weak for me, i'll propably pick meteor
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I would presume ROP would still yield good results with bracers no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

I have the bracers/shard combo and RoP seemed worse than Incanter's and Mirror Images, according to sims at least. But only just - by about 2k or so than Mirror Images.

Quote Originally Posted by Salystra View Post
    I would presume ROP would still yield good results with bracers no?
    Maybe yes, if you don't have to move for ~6 secs...
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Morillus View Post
    I have the bracers/shard combo and RoP seemed worse than Incanter's and Mirror Images, according to sims at least. But only just - by about 2k or so than Mirror Images.
    My sims yield the same result.