10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic Helya, no IFE: when should I use Incarnation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    Heroic Helya, no IFE: when should I use Incarnation?
    It depends on how quickly you kill Helya on Heroic now. If you can only get 2 Incs in (<6.5 min fight), then at start and during p2 will be best for overall DPS, or at start and when Mariner comes out in p3 if you want the most useful DPS from Inc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, I used one at start and the second in P3 for the mariner and the other big guy.
    Thx for the advice.
    We still have problems with P3 when the skeletons die randomly and they cover up too much area with green shit, so our kills are pretty messy for now. But we will improve

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    If you only have one legendary, and it is the belt, then it doesnt even matter honestly. You clearly play the game casual so why would you need BiS legendarys/
    I'm 9/10M and the Moonkin was a reroll which I am starting to regret which was levelled late and can't even equip a 2nd legendary for 4 more days, but thanks for making stupid assumptions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    I'm 9/10M and the Moonkin was a reroll which I am starting to regret which was levelled late and can't even equip a 2nd legendary for 4 more days, but thanks for making stupid assumptions.
    On a serious note, they've said there was a soft cap at 4 legendaries. They've also said in order for rerolls or new chars to be able to compete they'll have increased chances for the first 1-4 legendaries (I think that starts with 7.1.5). Which means you should obtain legendaries 2, 3 and 4 much quicker than we did. If you get the 4th and still have no EDC or Ring, then consider rerolling. But until then I'd stick with it.

I currently have 3 (wtf!?) and no signs of ring or ED. If I get another, and it isn't 1 of those 2 I'm in pretty bad shape.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    You rerolled into moonkin with zero legendarys, you are casual lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    What a load of bull crap

I've done probably around 100 m+, daily hc, lfr, daily cache and raid.

And I have the waist and regrowth booth
    omg 100m+ such a hardcore player!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    On a serious note, they've said there was a soft cap at 4 legendaries. They've also said in order for rerolls or new chars to be able to compete they'll have increased chances for the first 1-4 legendaries (I think that starts with 7.1.5). Which means you should obtain legendaries 2, 3 and 4 much quicker than we did. If you get the 4th and still have no EDC or Ring, then consider rerolling. But until then I'd stick with it.

I currently have 3 (wtf!?) and no signs of ring or ED. If I get another, and it isn't 1 of those 2 I'm in pretty bad shape.
    Nothing in this post is true. There used to be a soft cap for bad luck protection but there isn't anymore. They increased the chance for all legendaries across the board and the first one, not 1-4.

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    You rerolled into moonkin with zero legendarys, you are casual lol

- - - Updated - - -

omg 100m+ such a hardcore player!!!!

Hardcore lol
    Can you just, leave? You are just annoying
    Last edited by Tyze; 2017-01-08 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Argenon View Post
    This thread makes my head hurt.

The moonkin community expected changes due to Blizzard comments. We get no significant changes; therefore, we should be upset. Yet people act like being upset is silly. Am I missing something? Is being competitive too much to ask from Blizzard?

And for the love of all this is holy, can I get a freaking ED at some point in this damn game. This legendary system is stupid, at least the long quests lines of the last couple expansions you knew what you were getting and when, and you didn't feel cheated when you got the legendary. Making the only way a class can compete with others through a certain legendary is just mind-blowingly dumb, and then nerfing that legendary without bringing the class into line with others goes beyond that stupidity.

I don't want to re-roll, I really like this class. I hope Blizzard realizes how unhappy a large majority of this community really is.

If you are going to tell me I am an idiot, at least explain why. Thanks
    You have misinterpreted Blizzard's comments then. They've stated multiple times in the past (the earliest I can remember being back during a Blizzcon interview) that all they feel Moonkin without legendaries lacks is some small number changes. Between the global damage buff, the mastery buff (this also affects your base mastery) and some talent buffs (mainly to make AoE specs stronger), that's literally what they did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Nothing in this post is true. There used to be a soft cap for bad luck protection but there isn't anymore. They increased the chance for all legendaries across the board and the first one, not 1-4.
    they've said there was a soft cap at 4 legendaries. Fairly sure that is the same as There used to be a soft cap for bad luck protection but there isn't anymore.

Also many people who already had the soft cap of 4, even after it was 'removed' waited a LONG time before seeing #5, while their alts quickly picked up 1-4.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Hardcore lol
    Can you just, leave? You are just annoying
    complains about legendary drops, only has 100 m+ done, wut?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my, I just watched the NH encounters on youtube.
    It will be... challenging

I hope it will be similar to the spider-bird from EN (for me): the first times me and my guild did it I was terrified of that, the mechanics seamed so many and the dps windows so small and often unlucky (pop incarnation then got poison debuff) . Now it's clean and simple(ish) and the fear is gone.
    I am not raiding in Mythic by the way, I'm in a guild with old people like myself and we are having a good time pew-pewing on the hard difficulty.

Here's to hoping that I'm just a bad player that will eventually hit mediocre/good enough!
    Last edited by Bugg; 2017-01-08 at 06:20 PM.

Don't worry team, I'm sure there will be unseen buffs coming on Wednesday! They'll probably use heroic week's higher sample rate of players to tune, and then make the final changes for week 2. What could go wrong?

Have hope friends, don't get at each others necks just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by GT4 View Post
    You have misinterpreted Blizzard's comments then. They've stated multiple times in the past (the earliest I can remember being back during a Blizzcon interview) that all they feel Moonkin without legendaries lacks is some small number changes. Between the global damage buff, the mastery buff (this also affects your base mastery) and some talent buffs (mainly to make AoE specs stronger), that's literally what they did.
    I guess I did misinterpret, or just read into what I wanted. However, the 4% buff, I believe, was given to several classes, and while it is still a buff it does nothing to change our relationship to other classes. I hope the mastery buff helps, but we will see.

Any theorycraft been done for 7.1.5?

Well this sucks.

Atleast I can play Pokémon while benched in NH.

Deleted
    I just leveled my WW monk (used to main brewmaster in WoD) and did some standard and +2 Mythics with ilevel of 830 - and now I know what burst AoE means ...
    having shitty 830 ilevel i can now AoE burst to around 900k on larger packs and will not drop below 400k ....

I now know why i feel useless on M+ as boomking ... but we can't have any more melee on our roster so i will stick to boomie (which i still enjoy playing outside of M+) and see what the future will bring !!

Hah man I've had the same experience on my DH. Have so much time invested in the druid, and love being able to tank/heal (and got IFE yesterday!!!!!!) so I'll probably stick to the druid but it's so disheartening.

Same experience with my DK, I do almost identical ST dps and waaaay higher AoE with 4 less ilvl, 15 less points in the weapon, and a shitty leg, whereas my boomkin has IFE/OI.

OTOH, guardian tanking feels so superior to blood ...

Quote Originally Posted by Golfik View Post
    I just leveled my WW monk (used to main brewmaster in WoD) and did some standard and +2 Mythics with ilevel of 830 - and now I know what burst AoE means ...
    having shitty 830 ilevel i can now AoE burst to around 900k on larger packs and will not drop below 400k ....

I now know why i feel useless on M+ as boomking ... but we can't have any more melee on our roster so i will stick to boomie (which i still enjoy playing outside of M+) and see what the future will bring !!
    Had the same thought as I was playing my 855 Ele Shammy, hit over 1M on an aeo trash pack, while I have never seen anywhere near those numbers on my 880 Druid.