Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Islam is not a race. I know, I know, we live in an era where you can just say you're a woman and become one, or say you're black and become a black person but no, sorry - Islam is not a race, its an ideology.
    It's a terrorism cook book. They took terrorism and made an art of it. Playing the machine gun at a rock concert? Check. Doing Allah asphalt painting using using a truck and a lot of people? Check. Playing the machine gun in a fucking club? Check.

I mean blowing yourself up is absolutely lame these days...

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    When they say died... They didn't kill him in prison did they?
    Who is "they"?

Quote Originally Posted by Woadnson View Post
    Who is "they"?
    The other inmates? I maybe jaded but even I don't suspect a Muslim guard would snap his neck come on now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    And a recent rape by a Muslim of an underage girl got no jail time
    The two things aren't connected though. People get away with breaking laws and doing horrible things all over the world. Some people are iver punished for doing stupid things. It isn't like this moron was forced to serve the sentence of the rapist.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I was thinking that meant threatening someone
    Colloquially, sure.
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2017-01-09 at 06:23 PM.

The other inmates? I maybe jaded but even I don't suspect a Muslim guard would snap his neck come on now.
    Well there are plenty of options, but as he seems to have died from being over weight (heart disease or something similar) it's unlikely it's a fit up. Unless they sat him down and forced him to eat bacon for a straight week.

And a recent rape by a Muslim of an underage girl got no jail time
    That's not a hate crime. Apples and oranges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    One wonders why Allah would make bacon so delicious if they aren't allowed to eat it?

Probably because Allah isn't real.
    Because in the olden days, pork was dangerous. And pigs are 'filthy' (even though they are not in anyway).

You do know christians are supposed to murder shellfish eaters, right?

Have i mentioned religion is mental before? Except Pastafarianism or (coincidentally) the Church of Bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Depends it could be. It should be applied equally depending on what the motive was for choosing the victim. Of course as we have seen with the BLMkidnapping hate crime laws really seem to boil down to "fuck whitey" since they are rarely if ever applied evenly.

7+ Year Old Account
    It reflects a certain political trend...

When they say died... They didn't kill him in prison did they?
    Which political trend? Are these new laws on hate crimes, just voted in? Is the judge a youngster just out from Uni with new ideas taken from the new left or whatever? I am all for talking about laws and how good/bad they are but the discussions these days cant be had, really. The people you consider are in the wrong must be from the opposite political spectrum and then the discussion is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    but of coarse hurting some one feeling with a bacon sandwich deserves a harsher sentencing then a rape of an underage girl your right apples and oranges

Depends it could be. It should be applied equally depending on what the motive was for choosing the victim.
    Hate fucking is harder to prove than standard rape, so the police will always go with the easiest thing to prove (or fake, depending on your local force's reputation).

Quote Originally Posted by Tomyris View Post
    Which political trend? Are these new laws on hate crimes, just voted in? Is the judge a youngster just out from Uni with new ideas taken from the new left or whatever? I am all for talking about laws and how good/bad they are but the discussions these days cant be had, really. The people you consider are in the wrong must be from the opposite political spectrum and then the discussion is over.
    Why are we pretending they are not? They are new laws...

I don't get your argument it isn't anything but a empty strawman in order to shut down the discussion. If you can't make a proper argument I suggest you save time and simply don't bother.

Eh.. Allah would forgive them for touching the bacon anyway as it was necessary to clean up the holy building.

I too was worried about Kevin Bacon

7+ Year Old Account
    Why are we pretending they are not? They are new laws...

I don't get your argument it isn't anything but a empty strawman in order to shut down the discussion. If you can't make a proper argument I suggest you save time and simply don't bother.
    I consider bringing the vague expressions ''this is what the left wants/this is what the right wants'' in a discussion a sure way to shut it down. I appreciate your concern about how I spend my time, though.

If you wish to discuss the "trend", they were charged under the Public Order Act, (can't pull up the lawpages site atm for some reason, so can't verify which section) Section 4 or 5. The Act was established in 1986 with a relevant amendment in 1994 (Section 4A).

but of coarse hurting some one feeling with a bacon sandwich deserves a harsher sentencing then a rape of an underage girl your right apples and oranges
    Laws aren't based on your personal moral standards, so yes this is true in this particular case. There are all sorts of factors being ignored here that lend you to generalizing something that is more complex than you think.

This guy was part of a racist gang. Repeat offenders will get more severe punishments. They were caught for doing something stupid, but their criminal history is what makes the situation more severe than being seen as a mere 'prank gone wrong'. This should be obvious.
    Last edited by Thimagryn; 2017-01-09 at 07:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

What a waste of bacon.

Prison for giving away free food, wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Not sure if this publication is a UK tabloid or not.
    The Metro is clickbait shit. It is a paper given away for free in London on the Tube (Subway), it is mostly used as a makeshift umbrella.

Kind of torn on this one, obviously he was a douche flute so my care cup is near empty, but the other side of me is "1 year for bacon"? lol wat

I suppose he may have a rap sheet that warranted the 1 year for repeat offenses, but the article did not clarify.
    Presumably he had other convictions, as I am not convinced you can get 12 months for a first offence of putting bacon on a doorstep and shouting abuse at someone.

Our sentencing guidelines always seem to be somewhat random though. Like 3 points and a £100 fine for speeding. Fuck you Hampshire Police!