Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    They should do it. Keep Americans out, keep the retards in.

My eye is twitching.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Jesus Christ. Is this real? Someone tell me thats a fake quote.
    You think? (dear mods I am just illustrating a point not posting a meme for the sake for posting a meme)

But will you make America pay for it, that's the question.

Deleted
    Jesus Christ. Is this real? Someone tell me thats a fake quote.
    Oh, it's real. He retracted later, once everybody WTF'd out, but it's not like he learns from his mistake considering his gushing eulogy for Castro. The man is a spineless weasel.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Oh, it's real. He retracted later, once everybody WTF'd out, but it's not like he learns from his mistake considering his gushing eulogy for Castro. The man is a spineless weasel.
    Oh god, can I get a source on that? I would have assumed from a logical standpoint it was fake. LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You need more immigrants. Immigrants are going to save Canada from racism and old age!
    Then apply legally. If you're a criminal, we don't want you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    You think? (dear mods I am just illustrating a point not posting a meme for the sake for posting a meme)

ROFL

Sad thing is Trudeau did say that...maybe Canada wants to become the first nation of Muslim Communists...the way he gushes over them. Where everyone is equal...except for women!

- - - Updated - - -

Wow...sounds like the Canadian version of Trump the way he flip flops about...only dumber...who woulda thunk that was possible?

Oh god, can I get a source on that? I would have assumed from a logical standpoint it was fake. LOL
    Here's an aftermath article:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trud...marks-1.985386

Basically he didn't like that the word barbaric was used to describe them and that it was demeaning etc when in reality yes female genital mutilation and honor killings are barbaric. He finally eventually said something like "All violence against women is barbaric" basically backpedaling 100%

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    So then I assume you support deporting illegal mexicans from the US?

The hilarity of this thread truly transcends partisanism. Though I am actually curious now about how many American's actually do go to Canadia illegally. And does the Canadian Border Patrol apologize profusely as they send them back?
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    WoW is ending soon. Mark my words right here right now.
    They're shifting to a Diablo MMO and putting World of Warcraft on hold for the moment/a while.
    Prophet tikcol at your disposal any day, any time.
    Spoken by the great prophet on 6/29/17

You sound a lot like Trump.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

These people are escaping literally a war, they're not criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    ROFL

Sad thing is Trudeau did say that...maybe Canada wants to become the first nation of Muslim Communists...the way he gushes over them. Where everyone is equal...except for women!

- - - Updated - - -

Wow...sounds like the Canadian version of Trump the way he flip flops about...only dumber...who woulda thunk that was possible?
    I mean we're talking about the guy who went out of his way to have a 50/50 male female cabinet to show he was a feminist when in reality that proved he was sexist that he actually had to go out of his way to make it 50/50. 100% women or 100% men of higher quality would have been more feminist or less sexist than his move.

A wall won't repel the invasion that's coming

REMEMBER 1812

snip img
    Except Trudeau actually said that. He later walked back the remark, but he did say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Clarifying or merely changing a position, especially over time, isn't flip flopping. Trump gets accused of flip flopping because he changes repeatedly and frequently, often while denying that he ever held another position.
    He didn't clarify/change over time. He literally realized the majority thought he was an idiot for saying it and flip flopped saying the complete opposite. He literally went from "we can't call this barbaric" to "all violence against women is barbaric".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    These people are escaping literally a war, they're not criminals.
    Not in the context this person mentioned. Those who are fleeing because Trump was elected President are free to apply legally. Till then man up and protest/petition and fight for the betterment of your country.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Have fun with that...because it's working so well for other countries that have taken in more than Canada has
    Yes, it is.

If it keeps Canadian cold fronts out, I'm all for it. Brrrrr!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh so your a Trump supporter? He has literally said this exact phrase. So you agree with him on that. Anything else?
    No I don't. Canada and the U.S. are different countries. We didn't have anything to do with the election of the new president.