Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    This is not going to be a great patch.

This will be a dumpsterfire of a patch once the majority of the playerbase learn of the damage Blizz has done to the game.

Announcing MOP Timewalking if it's not immediately (or quickly) going into rotation is a little silly. It's not really new content if you can't actually do it. Either cram it in (sorry World Quest Bonus week), add it as a special one-time thing (to later recur as normal) or wait until it's actually live.

Quote Originally Posted by off3nc3 View Post
    The brown nose army , how could any of you say a bad thing about this dead game ? It's fine though this is the only website where you still find whiteknights/SJW's everyone else in the community knows how garbage this game has become and this expansion being the worst to-date.
    Wow I thought your tears were delicious the first time, but this new round is like a delicacy.

You might want to invest some time in some google searches to help you understand the concept of complexity, shades of gray, and what SJW means. Also, it's still hysterical that your dislike of the game equates in your mind to a dead game.

Important to remember that the current expansion is always the worst.
    Also my class is also the worst.
    Any changes are always bad.
    There is always too much and too little to do.

Patch 7.1.5 covers all the bases I think.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Why does Lore always sound like he is taking a shit at the same time as reading out the voice over for these videos lol

why theres no full patch notes yet with buff/nerf fixes

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Sth View Post
    There is literally no new content in this patch. Mists of Pandaria timewalking is not new content, it's just the old MoP dungeons. Brawler's Guild is coming back. It was in the game before, it's just coming back. And microholidays are not content. "Hey it's AQ remembrance day, go to Silithus and... remember..."

What a joke.
    There's kinda like this huge thing effecting your stats, spells and talents in this patch you might want to get a clue about since you'll probably have to relearn your rotation and reconsider your main spec. For most people, that's a pretty decent amount of work. Just a hint though. If you're doing something other than pet battling or collecting pretty outfits for your waifu Night Elf you'd be aware.

Quote Originally Posted by smaktat View Post
    There's kinda like this huge thing effecting your stats, spells and talents in this patch you might want to get a clue about since you'll probably have to relearn your rotation and reconsider your main spec. For most people, that's a pretty decent amount of work. Just a hint though. If you're doing something other than pet battling or collecting pretty outfits for your waifu Night Elf you'd be aware.
    I'm not sure why you think changing your rotation is content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    I'm not sure why you think changing your rotation is content.
    I'm not sure why you don't. It's work, effort, research and satisfaction when you reach your goal. Maybe you should get a better understanding of what content means.

7+ Year Old Account
    There is literally no new content in this patch. Mists of Pandaria timewalking is not new content, it's just the old MoP dungeons. Brawler's Guild is coming back. It was in the game before, it's just coming back. And microholidays are not content. "Hey it's AQ remembrance day, go to Silithus and... remember..."

What a joke.
    brawlers guild has new bosses ... not new content? ok then
    micro holidays like being a guard to defend stormwind, ride around on a boat or air balloon and do shit, also raise a hypogrph baby? all not content? ok then
    mop dungeons isnt really content, thats right but yeah

also this is a fucking x.x.X patch.... this is not the biggest patch ever there has been no x.x.X patch that has unleashed new content

X.x.x is the expansion number
    x.X.x is the CONTENT PATCH NUMBER like 7.1.0 had karazhan, trial of valor raid, and new world quests, falcosaur, etc
    x.x.X is a minor patch, like bugs, minor added content, or changes

if your complaining that "WTF 7.1.5 HAS NO RAID, DUNGEON, OR MASSIVE QUEST CHAINS WTF"
    its allmost like its a minor patch used for bug fixing, balance changes, and minor additions...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-01-09 at 08:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by smaktat View Post
    I'm not sure why you don't. It's work, effort, research and satisfaction when you reach your goal. Maybe you should get a better understanding of what content means.
    There is literally no new content in this patch.
    in this patch.
    I think you need to understand that changing a rotation isn't content, Nor is it adding anything to the patch.

Oh there's a new patch out for XXXX! They're making me change my rotation, SUCH CONTENT! MANY COOL! MUCH AWESOME!
    Said no one ever.
    Last edited by Lolsteak; 2017-01-09 at 09:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

"The damage done by most Feral abilities has been increased."

Come on Blizzard you're killing me, work with me here. This isn't a statistic i can do anything with.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Said no one ever.
    Maybe here since you only use this forum to bitch.