Deleted

Which build for 7.1.5 for these legendaries?

Hello my havoc DH got around 50% crit, loramuss boots and glavie wrists. Which build will be best for me?

Honestly very hard to get the "30% mastery" mentionned (with other stats at good level especially crit) before 7.1.5 and yet Chaos Cleave may prove better for you. Just sim it when we reach it . I even wonder how they dare to give this number right on the spot.
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2017-01-09 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    Honestly very hard to get the "30% mastery" mentionned (with other stats at good level especially crit) before 7.1.5 and yet Chaos Cleave may prove better for you. Just sim it when we reach it . I even wonder how they dare to give this number right on the spot.
    You do know that mastery scaling for DH is getting buffed?

Quote Originally Posted by Svannas View Post
    You do know that mastery scaling for DH is getting buffed?
    Mastery efficiency scaling yeah but not the stat herself ?, it's even leveraged with the secondary stats manipulation or I missed something ? I guess if there is a buff in stats this won't make it to 30% for most of people. I am not even at 20% with a full mastery gear (opti) + a trinket 1100 mastery (instead of our BiS so ...) so unless some farmed for the snapshot trick and are 900 ilvl which don't represent the community, most won't be at 30%.

Deleted
    All items got a little statbuff for compensation of the new ratings.
    I think, with a little adjustment, 25-30% is easy to reach.

Quote Originally Posted by hockenberry View Post
    All items got a little statbuff for compensation of the new ratings.
    I think, with a little adjustment, 25-30% is easy to reach.
    What is the right amount of Crit now?
    I've replaced some of my crit/vers gear with crit/mastery and now only have 40% crit but 30% mastery. I'm guessing I still want Crit highest as possible.

Mastery efficiency scaling yeah but not the stat herself ?, it's even leveraged with the secondary stats manipulation or I missed something ? I guess if there is a buff in stats this won't make it to 30% for most of people. I am not even at 20% with a full mastery gear (opti) + a trinket 1100 mastery (instead of our BiS so ...) so unless some farmed for the snapshot trick and are 900 ilvl which don't represent the community, most won't be at 30%.
    You'd be over 30% with 7k mastery or so so there's not a chance you have any decent mastery gear (I'm at 11.8k crit before eye of command & 4.8k mastery f.ex. in my live used gear, will likely go up to around 6k just switching items I've obtained in the last couple weeks). If you've done any proper preparation which yes - a lot of people have been doing - 7k mastery is not that much to have. If you have a trinket that becomes far easier to obtain.

Most good gear for the snapshot trick will not be viable to equip, as it would be lower ilvl pure mastery gear, maybe even cloth.
    @cizar39 only answer is to sim it, whenever the sims are up to date with the latest changes (I haven't checked since last night)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Is the Demonic build better than 2220311 if I don't have the fury generation legendary ring?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    You'd be over 30% with 7k mastery or so so there's not a chance you have any decent mastery gear (I'm at 11.8k crit before eye of command & 4.8k mastery f.ex. in my live used gear, will likely go up to around 6k just switching items I've obtained in the last couple weeks). If you've done any proper preparation which yes - a lot of people have been doing - 7k mastery is not that much to have. If you have a trinket that becomes far easier to obtain.

Most good gear for the snapshot trick will not be viable to equip, as it would be lower ilvl pure mastery gear, maybe even cloth.
    @cizar39 only answer is to sim it, whenever the sims are up to date with the latest changes (I haven't checked since last night)
    No, many more people last couple weeks were holidays christmas / new year. Besides clever ones are keeping their Bad Luck protect ratio while having only two legendaries which means no activity at all before 7.1.5. I agree but you speak for hardcore ones, not the community which 'would have' chosen other builds not involving much mastery (recent nerfs makes it more clear and leverage that fact).

Tomorrow I can finally continue activity with my bad luck protect intact and with cache storage as many, in case of it works.

We've known for a good month? maybe about the mastery change - it was literally the start of the ptr. Anyone who's using this forum, or discord, is generally in that position.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

No, many more people last couple weeks were holidays christmas / new year. Besides clever ones are keeping their Bad Luck protect ratio while having only two legendaries which means no activity at all before 7.1.5. I agree but you speak for hardcore ones, not the community which will 'would have' chosen other builds not involving much mastery (recent nerfs makes it more clear and leverage that fact).

Tomorrow I can finally continue activity with my bad luck protect intact and with cache storage as many, in case of it works.
    lol I was one of those people who kept activity to a minimum - opened challengers cache this morning, see the orange icon....fucking Seph secret.

FML
    Demon Hunter Chakan [URL=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/chàkan[/URL]
    Death Knight Eosforos [URL=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/eosforos[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by ChakanDH View Post
    lol I was one of those people who kept activity to a minimum - opened challengers cache this morning, see the orange icon....fucking Seph secret.

FML
    Too bad . Until someone drops the new one with this technique or not but the negative aspect isn't really here doing so.

Deleted
    I was also planning to save my bad luck protection for my 4th legendary for tomorrow, which is why I didnt even log in to the game for like the last 4 days. Today I just felt like doing some m+ boosts with my regular group. I knew that I was really close to the 4th legendary, but I was simply not expecting to get it today. And on the 2nd m+ boost we completed, bam, got fucking Sephuz's Secret as my 4th legendary. I feel like a complete moron now for not waiting 1 more day. I could possibly get the shoulders.

But on the other hand, even after 7.1.5 nerfs the AotHG is still the bis legendary so statistically speaking I had a higher chance of obtaining it today rather than tomorrow because tomorrow there will be 2 more legendaries on the loot table which automatically lowers the chance of obtaining the AotHG as next legendary. Kinda confused...

Quote Originally Posted by Mannevond View Post
    I was also planning to save my bad luck protection for my 4th legendary for tomorrow, which is why I didnt even log in to the game for like the last 4 days. Today I just felt like doing some m+ boosts with my regular group. I knew that I was really close to the 4th legendary, but I was simply not expecting to get it today. And on the 2nd m+ boost we completed, bam, got fucking Sephuz's Secret as my 4th legendary. I feel like a complete moron now for not waiting 1 more day. I could possibly get the shoulders.

But on the other hand, even after 7.1.5 nerfs the AotHG is still the bis legendary so statistically speaking I had a higher chance of obtaining it today rather than tomorrow because tomorrow there will be 2 more legendaries on the loot table which automatically lowers the chance of obtaining the AotHG as next legendary. Kinda confused...
    Yeah of course if I hadn't the ring I would have continued.

42/10/30 is attainable at 870~ ilvl

Quote Originally Posted by VooDsXo View Post
    42/10/30 is attainable at 870~ ilvl
    Sure. I didn't farm for it but what I know is I have base 20% mastery with 882 gear with 4 pieces without mastery, which you need lot of luck to get the ones you need, I highly doubt getting to 30% is "easy" for the majority. Sure if you play 5h a day each day it could be "easy". My point is I don't think the build with breakpoints had to be adviced at first sigh but more first blood (but now there is no question after last changes).