Page 1 of 2
LastLast

7.1.5 patch notes... nothing about blur not resetting fel rush?

Quote Originally Posted by roguetank View Post
    Hum...

- Chaos Cleave now hits all nearby enemies, including the original target, for 10% of the damage it inflicts.

Didn't follow much PTR changes recently but wasn't it 25% ?

- Demon Blades proc chance reduced to 60% (was 75%).
    Wasn't it 65% recently ?
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2017-01-09 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    Hum...

Chaos Cleave now hits all nearby enemies, including the original target, for 10% of the damage it inflicts.

Didn't follow much PTR changes recently but wasn't it 25% ?
    It was 25% they also nerfed demon blades again as well... is 75% on live, was down to 65% on the latest PTR iteration, now down to 60%.... Guess they REALLY want us to have to spam a generator....

Nothing like making big changes right before deployment giving us a whole 7 days to theorycraft all over again before the next raid releases... All in all I feel this really could have been handled better by Blizz....

Quote Originally Posted by Pottsy710 View Post
    It was 25% they also nerfed demon blades again as well... is 75% on live, was down to 65% on the latest PTR iteration, now down to 60%.... Guess they REALLY want us to have to spam a generator....

Nothing like making big changes right before deployment giving us a whole 7 days to theorycraft all over again before the next raid releases... All in all I feel this really could have been handled better by Blizz....
    25% to 10% could make the First Blood again better no matter what (which would put Blade Dance a new spammable ability for every build + Felblade + Nemesis = 3 new skill to press effectively). With Haste blade dance could become nice APM.

I guess for DBlades they want Demonic Apetite to be competitive really with a bonus to make soul fragment to spawn left and right (easier to get full potential). If those figures are true, I have the feeling this changes effectively many things in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Deix-EU View Post
    25% to 10% could make the First Blood again better no matter what (which would put Blade Dance a new spammable ability for every build + Felblade + Nemesis = 3 new skill to press effectively). With Haste blade dance could become nice APM.

I guess for DBlades they want Demonic Apetite to be competitive really with a bonus to make soul fragment to spawn left and right (easier to get full potential). If those figures are true, I have the feeling this changes effectively many things in fact.
    Yay... can't wait to have to run around like a chicken with my head cut off looking for soul fragments... I guess maybe someone finds that fun?

Yay... can't wait to have to run around like a chicken with my head cut off looking for soul fragments... I guess maybe someone finds that fun?
    Er.. what? Just wiggle side to side
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Er.. what? Just wiggle side to side
    I'll try it, mine always seem to shoot off in random directions.... like yards away... but maybe I'm mis-remembering it like how Shear shoots soul fragments all over the place....

I'll try it, mine always seem to shoot off in random directions.... like yards away... but maybe I'm mis-remembering it like how Shear shoots soul fragments all over the place....
    This was last minute changed as weel: Lesser Soul Fragments now spawn to the left or right of the Demon Hunter.
    Also Felblade:Felblade’s cooldown resets 50% more often from Demon’s Bite

Yeah they want us to GO on Demon's Bite it seems. It's not like I didn't like, I'm versatile in gameplay love.

Orbs now will spawn to the left or the right of the player
    Demon Hunter Chakan [URL=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/chàkan[/URL]
    Death Knight Eosforos [URL=https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/eosforos[/URL]

15+ Year Old Account
    So chaos cleave went from 125% aoe to just 10% ?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryxxi View Post
    So chaos cleave went from 125% aoe to just 10% ?!?!?
    It was 25%, down to 10%.

Havoc discord is saying that the patch notes may be incorrect, so meltdown status: on hold for now

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the only thing incorrect there is the chaos cleave nerf xD

Would love to have a spamming generator back and Demon Speed reseting fel rush charges instead of the lame 25% speed buff.

Deleted
    They didn't write that the 30% leech in meta is baseline now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    I hope the only thing incorrect there is the chaos cleave nerf xD

Would love to have a spamming generator back and Demon Speed reseting fel rush charges instead of the lame 25% speed buff.
    I am hoping that the Chaos cleave and the mana break changes are just the wrong notes...

Did they also revert the Agility class base Critical Strikes nerf( the passive that went from 10% crit to 5%)? I don't see it on the patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaq7 View Post
    Did they also revert the Agility class base Critical Strikes nerf( the passive that went from 10% crit to 5%)? I don't see it on the patch notes.
    It seems like these notes may be a mistake... but nobody knows for sure.

I'd give it a few hours before putting any weight into these.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    It was 25%, down to 10%.
    according to the wording its 10% of normal damage not 10% extra.

Welp, that chaos cleave nerf was comming for a long way now, the talent was just a beast for every situation, now at least we should have first blood for ST, bloodlet for cleave and chaos cleave for heavy aoe.

Anyway I was expecting it to be nerfed to 15% not 10%, you pretty much need a lot of targets being up for quite some time to justify taking chaos cleave over bloodlet.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to Ornyx, the patch notes are now updated, seens the nerf to demon blades and chaos blade is intentional or not, since some stuff is still going on, but who knows.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/7...notes-summary/