Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd build a wall to keep people like Turdeau and Tennisace out, after kicking them out and revoking their citizenship status.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    If it keeps Canadian cold fronts out, I'm all for it. Brrrrr!
    Most of the cold fronts on the east coast come from Colorado...

Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    Dear Canadians,

What do you guys think about building a wall on the U.S. borders to keep illegal Americans out? I think US should also find a way to help finance the wall as it would benefit them as well.
    I mean since you have no idea how the politics of how America is making Mexico pay for the wall, I'll enlighten you. They're cutting funding to the country and using that funding to fund the wall. So they're not actually paying, but they're paying. What funding does Canada give America?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I never said you did. You ignored my point completely. Forget Trump the president. Im saying you agree with the beliefs of Trump the human. As you can both now be quoted saying the exact same phrase. So you obviously have slimier beliefs. I just found that very fascinating thats all.
    Wrong. Americans fleeing Trump are not the same as impoverished Latin Americans. Nice try.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    They should do it. Keep Americans out, keep the retards in.

This guy is totally like the previous prime minister i had in my country

And people like tennisace and endus suport this fuckin garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Most of the cold fronts on the east coast come from Colorado...
    Liar. 10charactrers

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Wrong. Americans fleeing Trump are not the same as impoverished Latin Americans. Nice try.
    That is racist Tennisace.

The problem is we illegally go over the border with the hope we are going to enjoy something... anything, then we remember it's Canada and come back.

BTW, if I lived in any other country it would probably be Canada. Just whenever I think of Canada I think of Barney Stinson on How I Met Your Mother and need to mock it somehow.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, since the political talk came up. No one "important" (let's face it, most the people who did these threats weren't important) actually followed through with their threats of leaving, even though most of us welcomed the idea.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    This guy is totally like the previous prime minister i had in my country

And people like tennisace and endus suport this fuckin garbage
    they support him like most Canadian probably because he's government (yes here in Canada the prime minister doesn't have a lot of power) mostly did a good job so far outside of deficit IMO.

i didn't vote for him and i am far from a liberal supporter but i'm pleasantly surprise by how well they are actually doing.

also a quote taken out of context that he later retracted placed on a photo is not the best way to judge the work of a government....

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    @bold
    Literally...wut. XD Even ignoring the obvious way in which is first point contradicts his second it also does so on many philosophical levels.
    No, they do not contradict each other, and to think so just highlights a lack of reading comprehension. He personally thinks honour killings are barbaric, but he feels the government should remain as neutral as possible in government publications.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Can the US put an end to the US-Canada border disputes with force while we are at it?

10+ Year Old Account
    It would cost too much money to be feasible. There are better things to spend it on.

We can't get the US to spend money on us anyways. We had to pay for a new bridge to Michigan and the US is still dragging its ass on that. We are paying for everything but they aren't sure they want that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Can the US put an end to the US-Canada border disputes with force while we are at it?
    Never heard of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Youn View Post
    If you want to suddenly change your situation. Cut off all oil shipped to the United States. Bet within a very short time you will discover that Manifest destiny still exists.
    Pretty much. Those provinces would be renamed into states very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post

Oh, since the political talk came up. No one "important" (let's face it, most the people who did these threats weren't important) actually followed through with their threats of leaving, even though most of us welcomed the idea.
    Just like the last time when it was people on the right screaming that they were going to leave if Obama won. I don't think anyone has ever literally meant they were going to pack up their bags and move to another country if the other guy wins.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    These people are escaping literally a war, they're not criminals.
    I don't see why this is a counterpoint to 'apply legally'. No one ever wants illegal refugees in their country, no matter the reasoning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Just like the last time when it was people on the right screaming that they were going to leave if Obama won. I don't think anyone has ever literally meant they were going to pack up their bags and move to another country if the other guy wins.
    Always fascinating when people like you take comments like that as a personal attack that you have to back track through history to recoup your manhood. I didn't tag what I said to specific political affiliation. The right had many non important guilty people who tried to use the same manipulation this election. And when people like Miley Cyrus literally say what you said they weren't going to do. How else is there to take it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Always fascinating when people like you take comments like that as a personal attack that you have to back track through history to recoup your manhood. I didn't tag what I said to specific political affiliation. The right had many non important guilty people who tried to use the same manipulation this election. And when people like Miley Cyrus literally say what you said they weren't going to do. How else is there to take it?
    I didn't take it as a personal attack. What exactly is there to take personally?

I was merely pointing out that every election season there are people that say "If X wins I'm moving to Y". You can take them literally if you want to... but I think most people understand they are just blowing smoke. I mean...do you also take it literally when someone says "I'm so hungry i could eat a horse"?
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    They should do it. Keep Americans out, keep the retards in.

Damn now I'm scared or Canada.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Damn now I'm scared or Canada.
    Probably shouldn't be scared of a random picture on the internet of a quote that was taking way out of context. If that's all it takes to make you scared of Canada then you must be terrified of Trumps upcoming administration of the US.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)