Poll: Well?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I liked them before 7.1 came along and fucked them up to the point where you only have four at a time (If that) and two of the four are 'like the wind' and the other is some dungeon you can't be arsed to run for the millionth time.

I liked the ley races and cubes but since some whiners whined now all we get these days is "like the wind" and barrels. Seriously. Why did they make ley races and cubes spawn so rarely and nearly never during the emissary.

And why Blizzard can't make 1 quest of each kirin tor type spawn every day the emissary is up? People who like "like the wind" but hate ley races could do their favourite while I could do mine, complete the ley race and skip like the wind. But nope. It has to be either or.

Most emissary's will have at least 5 eligible quests spawn for it every day. Maybe except Nightfallen on alts that didn't progress through Suramar questline, but I'm seeing frequently captain Fiora one and a few in felsoul hold even on alts that barely unlocked Meredil.

Kirin Tor, nope, can't pick and choose. You have to do what you're dealt.

I dislike all but the "ride the manasaber" ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I liked them before 7.1 came along and fucked them up to the point where you only have four at a time (If that) and two of the four are 'like the wind' and the other is some dungeon you can't be arsed to run for the millionth time.
    Pretty much this, dungeon quests that require you to gather 5 pearls is not that bad but the one in Vault of the Wardens is a pita since most pugs don't want to bother helping with it and you need to make a premade. Also previous time Kirin Tor was up, the dungeon quest was Arcway and not every alt of mine is geared enough to join pugs for these. Yes, I know, you can complete a mythic dungeon with 805 ilvl, true, but why make it more painful than a mythic 10 on main... Defo don't want to go through annoyance to do Arcway on low geared alt, the dungeon is already long as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nejosan View Post
    Most I like better than normal WQ since they're way faster, but the barrel game sucks major ass.
    get the macro... just google barrel game macro. Flag the one with a marker and click and win.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    "Fixed bugs preventing Kirin Tor emissary World Quests from always providing a minimum of four available quests." - 7.1.5

The only part that bothers me is the Like the Wind bugs. Where the dash either stops too short, or throws me 80 yards. Or the game resets me for no reason.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

YES, although one of the smallest ones, still a contributing factor to why I let my sub run out recently.
    The main one is Blizz dev team floundering around with Leg changes and class balance shit, like rats in a cage, and specifically them breaking ass rogues in pvp, spec BGs.
    Not gonna bore you with my whole list of griefs as many, many, too many threads already cover this.
    Last edited by Kmids; 2017-01-09 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brightamethyst View Post
    Some are more annoying that others. Most I don't mind, but Like the Wind can suck it.
    The High Mountain one is the worst. It bugs out a lot, even more so if you are going near the other WQ and get the quest prompts for them. With the other ones once you know the path they are a breeze.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Yes. Hate them with a passion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pitar99a View Post
    I think they're fun but I'm hearing a lot of complaints nowadays.
    I have to say, 'no'.

Even though I am not good at the 'flight' ones, they are still a fun challenge. Not everything should be, as D'va calls it, 'EZ mode'.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

They're great. Breaks up the monotony of doing normal kill or collect WQs. I like the air dash one the best, I think.

I wish there were more variety in the quests when the emissary was active; my least favorite is the bubble one, just because it's boring and not difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think they are pretty fun, I like brain games. The most annoying thing about them is just getting to them for the most part.

'Like the wind' in Stormheim and Highmountain are disgusting, 'Barrels of fun' make me want to look into barrel of gun.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Like the Wind" is a fucking pain to do when you have some high latency, but all of them are pretty simple. I don't mind them now that I know how to do 'em all.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

They are pretty much the only quests not forcing me to swap to a dps spec, so I enjoy them just for that.

Barrels, Enigma, Ley Race ok, Lke the wind I just skip.

I love Like the Wind, they are the most fun quests, don't understand the hate.

Hate the race and barrel quests though.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharum View Post
    I love Like the Wind, they are the most fun quests, don't understand the hate.
    Like I said before, Like the Wind is buggy as hell. I don't mind the idea of the quests. The concept is pretty neat. I just don't like actually doing them because they tend to glitch out and make me fail over and over again until I get a lucky run where everything finally works properly.