Page 82 of 87 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    It's still funny how they increased dmg of spriests, arms warrios and mages while not touching wl damage spells
    I don't get people like you
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    I like complaining but I can see why they gave flat buffs to SP and fire mages. They damage went down quite a bit due to changes, it's not like they are taking Shadowpriests as they are on live and buffing them more lol

I'm a bit confused by the patch notes. Does the flat Doomguard damage buff apply to destro only?

Is Synergy a +25% buff or +35% (it's mentioned under both demo and destro even though destro doesn't even have that talent)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    I like complaining but I can see why they gave flat buffs to SP and fire mages. They damage went down quite a bit due to changes, it's not like they are taking Shadowpriests as they are on live and buffing them more lol
    I expect non-S2M shadow priests to be extremely strong. I have seen a few videos on the PTR raiding NH and the shadow priests were doing jaw-droppingly well.

I guess they will be great on single target and monsters on mutli target.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    I'm a bit confused by the patch notes. Does the flat Doomguard damage buff apply to destro only?

Is Synergy a +25% buff or +35% (it's mentioned under both demo and destro even though destro doesn't even have that talent)?
    lots of typos in the official patch notes

With 7.1.5 Synergy (the Demonology talent) will only be 25% (down from 40% like we have it on live servers)

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I don't get people like you
    Lol Bacon, sometimes your Avatar is truly perfect.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    Yeah, it seems so. Although I tried it for affliction, and the temprary doomguard is stronger than the permanent one for affliction also.

I am guessing they are using the buffs to pets like the felhound + the temproary doomguard being stronger than the permanent one as a way of pushing the spec-specific pets and also to get people to use cooldowns rewardingly.

But for affliction anyway, I guess that the shards are still better spent on UA's powered by Grasp and Contagion so Supremacy will still be the go-to. Moreover, you can;t really fuck it up.

On PTR my tempporary doomguard hit for around 100k and Supremacy for about 85k as affliction.

When I switched to Destruction the temporary hit for about 110k and the Supremacy about 90k, remembering though that my destruction artifact is so bad that it wills my item level 4 lower for destruction than as affliction

So generally the Doomguard buff seems to apply to destruction, but the Supremacy reduction compared to the temporary version applies to all specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    So generally the Doomguard buff seems to apply to destruction, but the Supremacy reduction compared to the temporary version applies to all specs.
    Last I checked, both supremacy and temp doomguard where doing more damage for demo on PTR. Demo supremacy had been nerfed quite a while ago already.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reading the US forums its not going down well.
    they (the devs) still don't get it. This obsession with Balance is causing such a rift between them and the community and its been there for years.
    WOW's selection of specs its going to be impossible to get the balance they want. Its just a Question how those classes all interact with each other.
    they seemed to have pissed the mages off Royally.

selecting shadowburn now seriously ? when it replaces conflag they may as well just removed it. Button bloat was never the problem for me
    they just removed so many spells, and instead of a detailed plan how to make each spec work in each class they went and moved onto something else.

Deleted
    It doesn;t help that the MMO patch notes still link off to inaccurately datamined spells.

For example it still says that Drain Soul in 7.1.5 will do 720% SP. Which woul dbe higher than live.

In reality in 7.1.5 Drain Soul does the same damage as drain life.

Omgg why does Shadowburn replace Conflagrate?? what retardness is that?? so disappointend in the class team.

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    Lol Bacon, sometimes your Avatar is truly perfect.
    Iono how people take it, but the full pictures prolly different from what people think.

..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

maybe this is a dumb question, but why do aff and destro have notes for grimoire of synergy? I'd assume it was just a copypasta error but the values are actually different from the ones listed for demonology

Also, why is Grimoire of Synergy listed under Destruction? Did we get that as a talent? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just a mistake, whoever jumbled up these notes together was under alcohol intoxication.

7+ Year Old Account
    Several pvp talents are being changed, yet no mention of warlocks in the pvp section at all.

Interesting.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Omgg why does Shadowburn replace Conflagrate?? what retardness is that?? so disappointend in the class team.
    Felt 100% when I saw it myself. like we have so many other spells already
    just glancing at the WOW US forums they seem to have singlehandedly managed to piss off just about every class the game has.
    Question is will this be like before and just carry on or will they see sense and sort things out and be grownup about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oathy View Post
    just glancing at the WOW US forums they seem to have singlehandedly managed to piss off just about every class the game has.
    Question is will this be like before and just carry on or will they see sense and sort things out and be grownup about it
    The irony is amusing here.

Wowhead had better patch notes since 2 weeks ago.

Remember to take prints of your spells dmg/tooltip before tomorrow to see which notes are in and which are missing/wrong.
    Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    The irony is amusing here.
    Yeah, I really don't understand people. People just seem to WANT to be pissed off or refuse to acknowledge typos. Fuck people are too bored with their lives.

Deleted
    Tbh, I'm rather happy about the notes. Weird that they forgot lock's PvP changes completely, though. There are quite a few.

Other than that, the drop in patch-note quality is unnerving.
    Last edited by mmoc7f25e17046; 2017-01-09 at 11:07 PM.