Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Getting older makes this seem crazy. "When I was young" people waited till around 16. Hearing that 13 year olds are having sex seems too early for me.

But it is none of my business really. Just seems too soon to me. I was still playing with action figures at 13.
    Same here. I wasn't even really interested in sex and boys until I was 15.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Personally I think inexperience has a certain charme, you can at least encourage some exploration. It only becomes an issue when the person is also very prude or extremely shy and easily ashamed, but in these cases 2 decades worth of misionary experience probably also don't mean much...
    What's wrong with missionary?

Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    Well, besides being the epitome of boring, to be the point that it has become a GLOBAL running gag? Probably nothing. I can add another moniker to it though to qualify extremly prude and boring sex further: Missionary - dead fish style. Happy with that?

Like unicorn levels of rarity in my area.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    It gets boring if that is all you do. Other positions can hit different spots for both people. So you might be missing out on better orgasms if you only use the same position every time.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I heard that from a couple of girls during my time. All of them turned to be false alarms though.
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2017-01-09 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    I dont think so. Practicing christians dont have sex before marriage.
    They do here, because it's not a sin to do so. Only brainwashed fools believe it is actually a sin.

Its boring, there is so much more to do in the bed than ride your woman.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Have encountered a fair share of those women through my life, trying to figure out just how they think that's going to even work out. Like, how to deal with it if you're not really meshing sexually after you're married? Divorce them then? Why not just have sex before marriage to make sure you're even compatible with eachother?
    "Why not have sex before marriage to make sure you're even compatible with each other."

Seriously? That's a joke? Right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimreaper View Post
    They do here, because it's not a sin to do so. Only brainwashed fools believe it is actually a sin.
    Perhaps it's you who's being "brainwashed?" Have you thought about that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Zerglings have neither sex nor marriage, so... pretty common!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I agree. And let's not forget that humans practiced abstinence for thousands of years before the pill and sexual revolution. It's more true to say that abstinence what humans do if you look at it historically.
    Or simply had child after child, until the female reproductive organs were mush. And lets not forget oral / anal. Arguably all three far more effective than abstinence.
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's awfully uncommon nowadays statistically, but there definitely is a niche of people especially the uber-conservative religious that wait until marriage. Even in that subset there are some that push the limits to the absolute hilt (like saying oral/anal/toy/etc. sex doesn't count), or people that do have sex but keep it secret to avoid parental or religious backlash. Even some uber-conservative people I knew caved in college, before marriage.

It's really an evolutionary thing as far as I'm concerned. Humans just realized over time that if you are going to spend the rest of your life with a person, it's a good idea to make sure you're sexually compatible. Otherwise if you aren't and only find out after you're married that can really make the relationship a struggle. And I am not referring to attraction, you can be attracted to someone and just like 2 flavors that don't always work well together, sometimes 2 people just don't go together sexually. People can be into different things, the person might lay there like an old pillow, there are all sorts of reasons that can cause people to not go together well in bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Galluccio View Post
    Perhaps it's you who's being "brainwashed?" Have you thought about that?
    Let me guess, masturbation is a sin aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    People have sex before marriage more now than they ever have. Divorce sky-rocketing.
    Couldnt possibly be because divorce was highly ridiculed before? Now nobody gives a shit when you divorce, as they should.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Talking about sex is what people do in non repressive or non boring countries.
    Thanks for wasting a couple of seconds of my precious time lol. Not going to bite though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    I live in a fishing community and it has one of the highest teenage birthrates in Nova Scotia so I'm going with nearly non-existent. Dalhousie even did a study of the area to find out why and the TL;DR results were something like incredibly easy girls, money, and booze.
    Nice, would visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Not very common. I think it was more common in my parent's day.

We're conservative Democrats, religious and we're like rabbits. It's disgusting.
    I think it was a lot more common to lie publicly about having sex. People were much more close to the vest with anything they thought others would judge them on. Now people care much less and while plenty of people still hold back who they really are it isn't the same now as say in the 50s.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

You can at least spice it up for the ladies. Put a pillow under her lower back. Now push back her legs so they are perpendicular to you and close them. Its like missionary times a hundred for women lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    Thanks for wasting a couple of seconds of my precious time lol. Not going to bite though

- - - Updated - - -

Nice, would visit.
    You're implying I was baiting you? The truth is the truth, not talking about sex with your peers sounds Fucking boring and/or repressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    i think in my area its the other way around. I dont know of a single person that never had sex before marriage. I think this is a muslim thing?
    it's a religion thing, but it is also an old school thing, or bull shit like "jerking makes ya go blind" parents say afaik.

I don't know anyone who waited, though I am sure there is some hardcore thumpers out there who do/did.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    Nice, would visit.
    Dude, if you drive a new F-150 and beat women you'll get all the girls. If you don't beat women then you just talk about how much your truck costs and their eyes light up.
    Last edited by Triggered Fridgekin; 2017-01-09 at 10:38 PM.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.