So in Legion there is no PvP gear.

Should I do PvP with that gear, what I get there or I should use higher ilvl gear, if I have it?

Deleted
    Only the ilevel makes a difference in instanced pvp, so go pve for your pvp gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Only the ilevel makes a difference in instanced pvp, so go pve for your pvp gear.
    Wait, so the stats they give aren't counted? I've been using my crappy ilvl trinkets because they have agility...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Wait, so the stats they give aren't counted? I've been using my crappy ilvl trinkets because they have agility...
    Legion Equipment for instanced PvP = whatever you have with the highest itemlevel completely ignoring stats, setbonuses, proccs etc.

Also: In instanced PvP the bonus "talent" of your weapon has no effect.

Deleted
    gear is notting any more its sad,go pve u can pvp not matter what

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Nope. All stats scale off a template to your ilvl. Ilvl is the only thing that matters and even then the difference isn't as big as it has been is previous expac.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    Which is frankly, bullshit. If I wanted to run challenge mode dungeons all day for a far easier time and more aswell as more evenly distributed gear. I would do so. I do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodmagix View Post
    Nope. All stats scale off a template to your ilvl. Ilvl is the only thing that matters and even then the difference isn't as big as it has been is previous expac.
    People underestimate how much of a difference even "a few percent" make. The weapons alone in old seasons you got at 2.2k made a huge difference and they were often overall less of a gain than the few percent you can get now. The setting is still atrociously out of whack and it takes far longer to gear up than it used to.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Speaking of Legion "pvp gear"... Anyone seen the PvP WQ's reward the recoloured Tier sets, instead of recoloured crafted sets, since 7.1 launched?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Speaking of Legion "pvp gear"... Anyone seen the PvP WQ's reward the recoloured Tier sets, instead of recoloured crafted sets, since 7.1 launched?
    Nope. Not seen it once.

Nope. I've only seen the pieces that look like the crafted ones but with a different color. Pre-7.1 I collected the whole recolored tier set solely from WQ towers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Nope. I've only seen the pieces that look like the crafted ones but with a different color. Pre-7.1 I collected the whole recolored tier set solely from WQ towers.
    Same, only need chest and helm...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    Nope. Not seen it once.
    Blast! Might be that way it's supposed to be then.

Same, only need chest and helm...

- - - Updated - - -

Blast! Might be that way it's supposed to be then.
    Seems the only way to get the pieces now is through PvP as they still drop in arenas at least. Unsure if they also drop in BGs. They're also adding that gear to a vendor after Legion s2 if you wanna wait till then.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Seems the only way to get the pieces now is through PvP as they still drop in arenas at least. Unsure if they also drop in BGs. They're also adding that gear to a vendor after Legion s2 if you wanna wait till then.
    That's true, and that's likely how I'll end up getting them though, but who's to say when S2 is?

That's true, and that's likely how I'll end up getting them though, but who's to say when S2 is?
    We're in s2 right now, no idea when it ends though.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    We're in s2 right now, no idea when it ends though.
    Yeah my bad, meant to type that instead. Anyways; I asked a GM, who informed me that it's a bug that the PvP WQ's aren't rewarding the t19 recolours.

Yeah my bad, meant to type that instead. Anyways; I asked a GM, who informed me that it's a bug that the PvP WQ's aren't rewarding the t19 recolours.
    Ooh, good initiative! Here's hoping they'll take some steps to get it fixed soon.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ooh, good initiative! Here's hoping they'll take some steps to get it fixed soon.
    Here's the specific answer I got; Game Master Zhyrayen at your service! Your patience has been phenomenal and we greatly appreciate you, adventurer.

The PvP gear you're referring to is actually bugged for World Quests and it is something we have reported to our Developers for review! We don't have a time frame on when this will be repaired, but it is something they are aware of.

You can still get the recolors though from actually doing BGs and arenas. You can purchase last season's set with Marks of Honor as well! We wanted to make sure there was an alternative way to still get these things besides just world quests.

http://www.wowhead.com/legion-season...estige-rewards