Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    I wish I could tell my boss i'm "tired of it" when I fuck up
    Well, if they fuck up ... then maybe we will find out.

For now - they are doing their job... which is to server the entire player base of WoW, not to serve a handful of whingers.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Who remembers Tseric?

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Tseric

Sadly he was fired instead of given a fucking solid gold medal.
    he got what he fucking deserved, as a shaman i wish him all the worst, elemental has been suffering in raids, has been a joke for ages, lol ele shaman in raid? why? what does that bring? look at HFC worthless spec outside 1 boss, look at ToV dumpster dps, near the bottom all 3 fights and on helya completely worthless.

CM's get all the hate from devs failing to get reasonable class balance, it's their job, don't like it? get another one. you signed up for the wrong job if you don't have thick skin on the internet these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Their main goal this xpac has been to roll out more patches. Realistically, this is going to mean imperfect releases..
    Isn't that what screwed them over in WoD, though? Trying to release content faster just results in sloppiness and waste. It looks like they're going back down that road again for some reason.

People don't want a shotgun approach of mindless, useless content like the mini-holidays. They don't want to have their class constantly changed and nerfed and rebalanced and crunched. They don't want their feeback ignored because "Blizzard knows best".

What they DO want a quality patch with quality content. Whatever Blizzard's plan for 7.1.5 was, it doesn't look like it was a good one. Or if it was, it wasn't followed.

*looks at patch 7.2, and look at their argus plan*. *Sees the whole 7.1.5 (MINOR PATCH) thing*

Aha...AHAHAHA...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

Must I pls mention WoD?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorbalt View Post
    you ignored the giant, continent sized fact that what blizz is ABLE to tell us and what the whiny brats on all the forums WANT TO HEAR are two VERY VERY DIFFERENT THINGS

honestly, at the rate the playerbase treats blizz on the forums it wouldnt surprise me if they just decided to essentially tell everyone to eff off and never communicated a damn thing again. its not like they need to communicate with anyone in the first place, this is one of the most communicating companies in the game business, and everyone treats them like garbage
    Entitled children at best.

If you don't fucking like it leave, if ya do stay - no one gives a shit.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    he got what he fucking deserved, as a shaman i wish him all the worst, elemental has been suffering in raids, has been a joke for ages, lol ele shaman in raid? why? what does that bring? look at HFC worthless spec outside 1 boss, look at ToV dumpster dps, near the bottom all 3 fights and on helya completely worthless.

CM's get all the hate from devs failing to get reasonable class balance, it's their job, don't like it? get another one. you signed up for the wrong job if you don't have thick skin on the internet these days.
    You are 10 years late, you probably stopped reading when it said he was posting in Shaman forums and came to post.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Isn't that what screwed them over in WoD, though? Trying to release content faster just results in sloppiness and waste. It looks like they're going back down that road again for some reason.

People don't want a shotgun approach of mindless, useless content like the mini-holidays. They want a quality patch with quality content. Whatever Blizzard's plan for 7.1.5 was, it doesn't look like it was a good one. Or if it was, it wasn't followed.
    No. Their plan was to make expansions go for just 1 year. However, that failed. And we got 1 fucking patch, with a selfie camera, and NO world content...

With shit PVP content...

Here, we have world content, we have GOOD pvp shit. We have 7.2, 7.3, nighthold, INC INVASIONS at the broken isle's. It's AMAZING!

We're expanding on our class campaign. We're fighting godly beings we've only HEARD of. We're doing SO much, and so little has popped. Just wait a while, don't feel as if you're impatient. kk?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allenseiei View Post
    You are 10 years late, you probably stopped reading when it said he was posting in Shaman forums and came to post.
    This guy hasn't played a warlock/hunter in his life. You can tell...

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    firstly the patch is not even out yet.
    Secondly, how short have you been playing for this to be the worst patch rollout in history?

They messed up some patch notes? Thats it?
    There have been patches that made the servers unstable for over a week.

Worst patch evah!!!

damn 8 year olds.
    I member the patch in vanilla that made the arena event in BRS glitch out, and you couldn't complete it, took a while for them to fix it. Stopped our gearing up of raid team newbies dead in it's tracks. That was fun.

I'm more amused that the Blue was explaining that they didn't have time to talk to people in the forums, because they're too busy doing things like patch notes, and now they released messed up patch notes, so now it's "Well, someone is sick today." It's amusing, it's a tiny cascade of fail. Seems like they need to hire some CMs, tho.

And, if there's one thing I miss, it's Blizzard humor. Boss in Brawler's Guild is "a Seagull". I've been laughing at that for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Entitled children at best.

If you don't fucking like it leave, if ya do stay - no one gives a shit.
    There's two words I'm banishing with the punishment of death, when I'm in charge of everything:

"Entitled", and "cuck".

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    I wish I could tell my boss i'm "tired of it" when I fuck up
    oh we are their bosses now, this is getting even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Allenseiei View Post
    oh i know, but not much has changed has it, still fucking around a bit clueless with elemental every tier, too much utility no utility, too much movement no movement dps. keep the hate to CM's going!

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    I member the patch in vanilla that made the arena event in BRS glitch out, and you couldn't complete it, took a while for them to fix it. Stopped our gearing up of raid team newbies dead in it's tracks. That was fun.

I'm more amused that the Blue was explaining that they didn't have time to talk to people in the forums, because they're too busy doing things like patch notes, and now they released messed up patch notes, so now it's "Well, someone is sick today." It's amusing, it's a tiny cascade of fail. Seems like they need to hire some CMs, tho.

And, if there's one thing I miss, it's Blizzard humor. Boss in Brawler's Guild is "a Seagull". I've been laughing at that for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

There's two words I'm banishing with the punishment of death, when I'm in charge of everything:

"Entitled", and "cuck".
    Entitled fits, cuck doesn't, cuck is one of them stupid ass words that wont die.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Only on mmo champ can you always count on the uneducated dregs of WoW to complain about everything

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    And it becomes more and more apparent the WoW community (at least those that go on their forums) are cliche entitlement brats.

Some of you need to get a grip on reality.

I do not envy Blizzard at all having to try an appease the mass amount of shitlords over there (and to an extent, here on MMO-C).

blah blah blah Blizz apologist fanboy blah blah blah
    so much this.

WOW players as a whole (at least those posting on MMO) are the whiniest bunch of little bitches I;ve ever run across.

Basic summary of 50%+ of the threads on this forum.

Everything Blizz does Sucks

All the changes are always horrible.

Everyone is quitting.

They hate my class.

WOW was better when _______

just quit playing or for god sakes STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    OP is a whiny little beatch.
    fyp

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Isn't that what screwed them over in WoD, though?
    NO, that's not what they screwed players over with in WOD. What happened there, is they released about half of what they usually would with an expansion, and tried to claim it was equal, by charging the same price as a bigger expansion. There were 2 big patches of WOD - 6.0, and 6.2. Legion will get 7.0, 7.1, 7.2, and 7.3.

See, they gutted the whole middle part of WOD in their inane goal of doing an expansion every year. Thankfully for you guys that still play, they've backed off that idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Entitled fits, cuck doesn't, cuck is one of them stupid ass words that wont die.

I'm sick to death of both words. You're on the list, pal. [makes thumb across throat gesture]

I wonder how many sedatives the cms are on during their day, no human can keep their cool when being barraged by mindless masses of entitled mouthbreathing fuckwits day and night.

Hell I am willing to bet some of the posters have rabies too, they atleast act like rabid animals.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    No. Their plan was to make expansions go for just 1 year. However, that failed. And we got 1 fucking patch, with a selfie camera, and NO world content...

With shit PVP content...

Here, we have world content, we have GOOD pvp shit. We have 7.2, 7.3, nighthold, INC INVASIONS at the broken isle's. It's AMAZING!

We're expanding on our class campaign. We're fighting godly beings we've only HEARD of. We're doing SO much, and so little has popped. Just wait a while, don't feel as if you're impatient. kk?

- - - Updated - - -

This guy hasn't played a warlock/hunter in his life. You can tell...
    Most hybrids and other classes have had a bumpy road through the years. People think their class is the only class that exists in this game.
    Legion's content has some flaws, like legendaries, but overall it offers the best content patches ever.
    Class balance isn't as bad as people make it out to be since they just look at "rankings" and not the % differences from each rank, statistics using averages are very bad for making overall conclusions.
    Most of a class performance is determined on the type of boss, the legendaries you have and the mechanics you faced.

Being a soothsayer in WoW is the new trend since many people want to hate the game overall just to hide that they are mad about their classes not being overpowered or they are not getting the rewards they feel entitled to.
    Last edited by Allenseiei; 2017-01-10 at 12:59 AM.

Deleted
    I think it's a really nice patch with old content being the most exciting things of it - can't wait to re-sub!

7+ Year Old Account
    oh i know, but not much has changed has it, still fucking around a bit clueless with elemental every tier, too much utility no utility, too much movement no movement dps. keep the hate to CM's going!
    Elemental shaman has had very good expansions, some mediocre expansions and some awful expansions (vanilla or TBC for example). Just like almost every class.

So that immediately excuses people from acting like complete dickheads online? It's the recipient who needs thicker skin rather than the instigators who need to learn to act like decent members of society. /smh

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Patch Notes

Recent CM Exchange

Patch Notes Discussion on Official Forums

It's becoming more and more transparent as each week goes by how much the wow team is struggling. The patch notes are the cherry on the top of a disastrous patch rollout. It's disappointing to such a lack of polish compared to previous patches and it all seems quite rushed.

There has been numerous changes across specs with spells being buffed/nerfed and then said changes being reverted indicating a lack of direction and improvement processes in place to ensure classes are balanced and fun.

There has been many significant changes that have been implemented on the PTR servers and are now missing (or potentially undocumented) in the patch notes.

The recent exchange between Ornyx and the community (Ornyx - "Thanks for your level-headedness, despite being downvoted for no reason. Most of us aren't in til 10 a.m., by the way, and we have some key figures sick today - not that I should need to share this.") is completely unprofessional.

As seen on various wow discussion platforms (MMO Champ, Official wow forums, Discord channels, Wowhead, twitter) many people are just as disappointed as I am and frustrated by the mixed communications after blizzard made a big point of being more transparent with the community.

Oh well maybe patch 7.2 will fix it.
    Oh great, another sky is falling thread. You need to calm down and you should be happy with the way the changes have gone. The patch is not even out and you have already convicted blizzard and sentenced them to death. There is no lack of polish. All there is, is people saying things that you do not like and you getting angry at them. I think you just need to get over it because this is just a game.

Get over it kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro