This Week's Tavern Brawl Is: Party Portals!

"The medivas are putting on a special show, and you're the star! Summon minions with various portals to create a most excellent performance."

15+ Year Old Account
    That 3/2 taunt deathrattle partygoer is fucking amazing and I want it in Constructed

Just think how nice that would be as aggro defence

- - - Updated - - -

What's REALLY funny is the 5/6 Partygoer that has the "always silenced" text

Being silenced means that the text is also nulled

Which means he loses the "always silenced" automatically

And can be buffed XD
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    This one is stupid and fun. Like TB is supposed to be (imo).

This Week's Tavern Brawl Is: The Dark Wanderer!

"A hooded stranger sits to play, holding a grim deck in his hands. Can you unravel the secrets surrounding his dark wanderer?"

This is a 1v1, PvE match, where you create your own deck. Your opponent is a "Warlock". For your reward, you get a cardback (no pack).

15+ Year Old Account
    Difficulty is on par with an opening-tier Normal adventure boss encounter. Can literally cook up basically any deck you like to beat it

Kinda underwhelmed tbh.

Apparantly if you reveal all the secrets you get to fight a cow or something. Secrets are revealed by dropping Deathrattle, Taunt, Battlecry and other minions not sure if it is fixed or changes. I only managed to pop two, got the card back and can't really be bothered to try for the Cow.

10+ Year Old Account
    The card back is called "Secret Level" but you don't have to reach the secret level to get it you just have to kill the boss. Did it with a random secret Hunter deck without trying. Can't grind gold from it so playing it more than once is truly a waste of time.

Deleted
    One the few tavern brawls I kinda liked. Actually it was pretty hilarious. The difficulty level isn't very high but that's fine with me. It was really entertaining and that's enough for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay I haven't posted here in forever but I have to say. I LOVE this brawl. It's very fun! It was fun to figure out all the secrets on my own.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    love this brawl on first try got to the cow king was fun game until he killed me with sacrifacial pact T-T
    Last edited by mmocc56b999c4f; 2017-01-06 at 11:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like his deck kept generating spell cards. I had stolen 3 or 4 of his cows so I couldn't be decked...but he kept throwing spells out for a very very long time. I got bored and finally killed him after about 30 mins and he was still playing spells at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    love this brawl on first try got to the cow king was fun game until he killed me with sacrifacial pact T-T
    Does his deck come with sacrificial pact during the cow level? xD

Its a fun brawl where its easy to complete dailies, with a rather neat cardback. But I felt so confused at first as there wasn't any explanation of what to do or expect..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Does his deck come with sacrificial pact during the cow level? xD
    i know atleast somehow he got one, cause i 100% got killed by that :/.

Really fun brawl and I love the cardback. Playing as the Cow King is amazing if you mind control the portal. I wish they would have made him an alt hero reaching the cow level

Sacrificial pact for the cow king allows him to heal and draw a card because his own cows are (obviously) demons.

I think the secrets can be:
    -minion with spellpower
    -deathrattle
    -charge
    -taunt
    -both heroes 15 life or below
    -9 or more cards in your hand
    -legendary minion
    -hitting him lethal

funnote: If you steal the portal with a sylvannas after you triggered the 3th secret, You become the cowking!

15+ Year Old Account
    Turns out he will also never die to fatigue in P1

On drawing from an empty deck, he sneakily resets his health to fatigue level +3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Turns out he will also never die to fatigue in P1

On drawing from an empty deck, he sneakily resets his health to fatigue level +3
    Huh. That's weird. I tried to uncover all secret but fatigue'd him out and he died at 1 fatigue damage.

oops?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    Huh. That's weird. I tried to uncover all secret but fatigue'd him out and he died at 1 fatigue damage.

oops?
    Strange

Had had him at 1HP until he decked out. Next turn he took 1 damage and ended at 3HP

Turn after he took 2 damage

Next he took 3... and ended up back at 3HP

Maybe mine just wigged out

This Week's Tavern Brawl is: Cart Crash at the Crossroads!

"You collided with another Hero and your decks are mixed up! Pick another hero at the start of the game: your deck will be a random combination of the two classes."