Page 83 of 87 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Ornyx must be like:" What the fuck are you guys giving me?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liarparadox View Post
    Yeah, I really don't understand people. People just seem to WANT to be pissed off or refuse to acknowledge typos. Fuck people are too bored with their lives.
    I'm not acknowledging typos from a multimillion dollar company when I'm paying for their product. If my company would deliver sth like this to clients shit'd hit the fan, man. The only difference is we, the clients, are still willing to discuss because of passion.

Creating this game is not their hobby, it's their JOB. They want to be the best in the business they better start acting like that again or most people will just gravitate to sth else, which will create less revenue, ultimately creating a less well developed product in the future. It's basic business.

Problem is, though, that U.S. economy is based around quarter-yearly reports and not around longevity or they'd follow the SO VERY BASIC principle that KEEPING customers is more lucrative than going for new ones at any cost.

THEY ARE CODERS! CODERS SHOULD NOT MAKE TYPOS!

They are not only showing a severely shrinking level of respect for us but also for themselves, their craft and their heritage. Those people there are artists, dude, artists and engineers. And the only thing I know of that could cause those 2 professions to make such sloppy mistakes is a deadline birthed from the greed of management.

Playing Legion with a class team this out of touch is like having the perfect road trip ruined because your car keeps breaking down.
    Last edited by mmoc7f25e17046; 2017-01-09 at 11:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    The flat damage increases for SP's was compensation for nerfing StM. Same for fire mages who got rewrites that lowered their damage, so they got it back in flat buffs, whilst arcane and frost were perceived as under-performers
    lol yeah if by "got it back in flat buffs" you mean nerfs then yeah, fire on the ptr atm does around 10-15% less dps compared to live and is currently forced to use memestrike spec to compensate for the dmg loss which basically changes the playstyle of fire completely and relies on exploiting flame patch to the extreme and not using fireball or pyroblast at all which apparently is the highest dmg, so blizz didnt just mess up, they completely changed fire for the worse but hey, fire will be gods m+ now, like seriously, sustaining 3 mill dps on 3 targets by spamming flamestrike and that actually seems to go live.

edit: oh apparently they buffed fire significantly and it now does 10% more ST dps compared to live. with flame patch exploiting that will be insane dmg.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2017-01-09 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vholu View Post
    Do you genuinely believe that the people doing the coding are the same people writing up those notes? Cause that'd be pretty funny.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

I'm not acknowledging typos from a multimillion dollar company when I'm paying for their product. If my company would deliver sth like this to clients shit'd hit the fan, man. The only difference is we, the clients, are still willing to discuss because of passion.

Creating this game is not their hobby, it's their JOB. They want to be the best in the business they better start acting like that again or most people will just gravitate to sth else, which will create less revenue, ultimately creating a less well developed product in the future. It's basic business.

Problem is, though, that U.S. economy is based around quarter-yearly reports and not around longevity or they'd follow the SO VERY BASIC principle that KEEPING customers is more lucrative than going for new ones at any cost.

They are not only showing a severely shrinking level of respect for us but also for themselves, their craft and their heritage. Those people there are artists, dude, artists and engineers. And the only thing I know of that could cause those 2 professions to make such sloppy mistakes is a deadline birthed from the greed of management.

Playing Legion with a class team this out of touch is like having the perfect road trip ruined because your car keeps breaking down.
    I don't know how people type things out like this without cringing at themselves realizing it's a bad idea to post.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Omgg why does Shadowburn replace Conflagrate?? what retardness is that?? so disappointend in the class team.
    Same, it completely fucks up the rotation I've been using for ages, since back when Shadowburn was a baseline execute. Huge nerf to Shard generation (which already sucks compared to Ember generation) and makes the rotation feel even more basic.

People have been complaining about the spec since Legion launched, and their big solution is to shuffle some shitty talents around and nerf a formerly baseline talent to the point where it's garbage.

I'll probably have to dump Soulburn and Channel Demonfire for Backdraft and Soul Conduit. Yay, four button rotation! Fun! Not.

Maybe I'll switch mains now that I can boost AK for my alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jondar View Post
    I don't know how people type things out like this without cringing at themselves realizing it's a bad idea to post.
    Idk I make a lot of posts that I look back later on and nearly die from shame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jondar View Post
    Dunno ^^ It's what I think at this very moment. Had myself a rant, maybe something productive comes out of it later?

Tbh, "greed kills quality" is a problem that keeps irking me even in my worklife, so the frustration just kinda blobbed over into this rant ^^ But, in essence, I'm standing up for what I said.

- - - Updated - - -

But hey, who knows. Maybe they just tried a "simplified" approach for patch notes (like they did with simplified tooltips) for a change and it just backfired.
    Last edited by mmoc7f25e17046; 2017-01-10 at 12:04 AM.

Dunno ^^ It's what I think at this very moment. Had myself a rant, maybe something productive comes out of it later?

Tbh, "greed kills quality" is a problem that keeps irking me even in my worklife, so the frustration just kinda blobbed over into this rant ^^ But, in essence, I'm standing up for what I said.

- - - Updated - - -

But hey, who knows. Maybe they just tried a "simplified" approach for patch notes (like they did with simplified tooltips) for a change and it just backfired.
    They do look like they're automated notes At least class changes parts

What the hell is with these patch notes, they look like such a rushed mess.
    Where are the pvp changes for warlocks?
    Is the Supremacy doom guard nerf really only for destruction?

Quote Originally Posted by Portus View Post
    What the hell is with these patch notes, they look like such a rushed mess.
    Where are the pvp changes for warlocks?
    Is the Supremacy doom guard nerf really only for destruction?
    The doomguard buff is also only for destruction

Warlock is going to be the worst class of the game with this patch. I expect all of u have ready a shadow priest, arcane mage or hunter to be able to play nighthold.

Happy to have cancelled my suscription one more time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Warlock is going to be the worst class of the game with this patch. I expect all of u have ready a shadow priest, arcane mage or hunter to be able to play nighthold.

Ah come on mate.

I don't think that is true. Also, technically speaking, one class actually has to be worst and one class is always the worst no matter what.
    Maybe warlock is the worst, maybe warlock isn't. Whatever it is, I think 7.1.5 warlock is better than Legion launch warlocks.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Based on what? Clearly not on the patch notes. unless this is an attempt at sarcasm ?

- - - Updated - - -

Nope, that pretty much is how I interpreted it. But art is always open to interpretation.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

7+ Year Old Account

actually we're going to be much better than in EN/TOV

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    yet another guy with bis legendaries boasting about his dps and saying how everything is fine... if you didnt have those legendaries you would think the exact opposite
    disagree. You dont need legendaries to perform well or to play any class. Those are RNG items that you probably wont even see the entire expansion so dont rely on them or tie them to your enjoyment

Just wait a couple of weeks. It will be fun to read people eating their own words, like the "hey, its impossible that demon get untouched" and that stuff.

Warlock doesnt matter, just remember the Blizz post saying that they havent time to spend on warlocks because mages hunters and shadows are more important.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    Ah come on mate.

I don't think that is true. Also, technically speaking, one class actually has to be worst and one class is always the worst no matter what.
    Maybe warlock is the worst, maybe warlock isn't. Whatever it is, I think 7.1.5 warlock is better than Legion launch warlocks.
    I think we're gonna be good in NH. We've got a good 4p for all of our 3 specs, and we get substantial buff. we won't be OP but we will be fine. What about the gameplay ? but that's another story for another time...

Deleted
    Just wait a couple of weeks. It will be fun to read people eating their own words, like the "hey, its impossible that demon get untouched" and that stuff.

Warlock doesnt matter, just remember the Blizz post saying that they havent time to spend on warlocks because mages hunters and shadows are more important.
    could you link me that? especially to the part where they say that those classes are more important than warlocks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anuwiel View Post
    I think we're gonna be good in NH. We've got a good 4p for all of our 3 specs, and we get substantial buff. we won't be OP but we will be fine. What about the gameplay ? but that's another story for another time...
    yeah there is A LOT I would change, but those changes would never make it into Legion. Rather expansion level stuff, but most other classes aren't 100% happy aswell. So it's not like only warlocks hate the pruning. We may be the class that was pruned the most, but overall LEGION, in terms of class design, is a step back from MoP imho (didn't play WoD).

I have to actually play with 7.1.5 a bit to make my judgement about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    could you link me that? especially to the part where they say that those classes are more important than warlocks.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah there is A LOT I would change, but those changes would never make it into Legion. Rather expansion level stuff

I have to actually play with 7.1.5 a bit to make my judgement about it.
    It was largely debated into this forum when it happened, around the Blizzcon. Basically they said "hey, we know that warlock is trash at numbers and gameplay, but we had to fix mages shadows and hunters so no time for warlocks on 7.1.5." Im not going to look for it, u are free to try it.