Fire build for m+ with 7.1.5?

Anyone tried fire on tr long enough to know what talents are best for m+ especially high level ones? My guess is alexastrasza breath should be good and maybe cinderstorm considering nerf to combustion
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

At a guess since last I heard that FS with FP and meteor was the highest ST damage and since all of those are AOE I'm guessing this would be the most damage for m+
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Quote Originally Posted by Salystra View Post
    At a guess since last I heard that FS with FP and meteor was the highest ST damage and since all of those are AOE I'm guessing this would be the most damage for m+
    I think Cinderstorm>Meteor for aoe
    Also i'm considering about what leggies are better, bracers+norgannon (rip ice floes), belovir for better surv or belt for better dps

Ofc belt is a no-brainer for wrath of azshara but is useless for helya and odyn
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Conflag, Shimmer, RoP, Alexstrasza's Fury, Frenetic Speed, Living Bomb, Cinderstorm is probably what I'll be trying since I have the DB helm. Swap LB and FP if it turns out to just be better and drop it all for the FS meme build if that still works.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I think Cinderstorm>Meteor for aoe
    Also i'm considering about what leggies are better, bracers+norgannon (rip ice floes), belovir for better surv or belt for better dps

Ofc belt is a no-brainer for wrath of azshara but is useless for helya and odyn
    Flame Patches already got nerfed, and Meteor dmg splits, so its going to be LB + CiS.

Meteor is a ST talent.

AF is probably usable only with the legendary helm, however going with talent that makes an ability 100% crit, on a spec that stacks crit is not that much of a gain, so its still debatable.

Valid regarding CiS, I myself would hate to run that on m+ though for a smallish gain hence why more the suggestion of the standard current ST rotation with FS/Meteor even despite the splitting damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishko View Post
    Flame Patches already got nerfed...
    Do you know more than we do - still unchanged since 7.1.5 Build 23038 from Nov. 15 regarding wowhead.
    Last edited by mmoc8f28c533f3; 2017-01-09 at 12:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smaikiii View Post
    Do you know more than we do - still unchanged since 7.1.5 Build 23038 from Nov. 15 regarding wowhead.
    This was changed at the end of last year. Old build allowed multiple patches to stack on top of each other, new build doesn't. Flame patch ST is no longer a thing, sorry.

This was changed at the end of last year. Old build allowed multiple patches to stack on top of each other, new build doesn't. Flame patch ST is no longer a thing, sorry.
    At the moment, I think you are incorrect. Or do you have a source on this fix?

I do believe they will have this done before Nighthold, but as of now it isn't. Have you just looked at the research sims where they removed the stacking? Like Smaikiii said, do you know more than everyone else?

I think this is wrong. Theres an ungoing discussion in the altered times forums about removing the stacking effect and its consequences but as far as i know it's still a thing on the ptr.

Deleted
    From my tests on PTR right now, Flame Patch still stacks.

i do not see mirror buffs anywhere in the patch notes..

Quote Originally Posted by genzic8787 View Post
    i do not see mirror buffs anywhere in the patch notes..
    Right? How did the worst talent become the best without any documented changes. If RoP has fallen off then wouldn't Incanter's take top spot?

Quote Originally Posted by Alkiused View Post
    Right? How did the worst talent become the best without any documented changes. If RoP has fallen off then wouldn't Incanter's take top spot?
    The patch notes is .... spotty .... at best.
    MI did get buffed by a lot in the PTR, it hits really, really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by nickseng View Post
    The patch notes is .... spotty .... at best.
    MI did get buffed by a lot in the PTR, it hits really, really hard.
    They just updated a heap

Mirror Images’ Fireball damage increased by 122%.

Yesterday I was watching Rikh stream while he was testing MI and FS on ptr. MI on 5min fight done 21m dmg, FP was not fixed yet, he tried FP and was doing ~600k dps.

So any update?

Edit: what do you think of dropping bracers and going with belo'vir and koralon on trash? With belt you can spam flamestrike while hardcasting pyros isn't a big deal on packs...
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2017-01-11 at 05:53 PM.
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©