Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    OF COURSE is it unethical when a giant company tries to look shiny shine, avoid shitstorms by not offering the truth, just to look better and therefore hope to make more money.

you can call that "sad business practice" or whatever, and even if the companys product is just a video game, its moral wise-reprehensible. no question.

of course are giant companies greedy bastards, and we all know that, cause its their job. but that dont change the fact, that in general and in human moral ruleset, these ways of acting is nontheless moral-wise reprehensible.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2017-01-10 at 07:58 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Because it's a video game, you whiny entitle snowflake.
    Holy shit son you just went full coma there. Relax a little. The guy is right

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    I wouldn't exactly call the current patch-notes strictly positive.
    Well almost every single spell has been increased by 10-30%, depending on how "badly" it performed. Although I agree that if everything is buffed, then nothing is buffed since that is relative and not absolute.

However (and I cannot find the source for that right now as I'm not at home while writing this), someone commented on the US forums something along the lines of "Fire mage 27% buff?" and CM replied with "Yes along with numerous nerfs". Nerfs you don't even see.
    Burn it. BURN IT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    Holy shit son you just went full coma there. Relax a little. The guy is right
    No, no he's not. If you actually think that this is unethical, then you need to take a step back from your life and re-prioritize it.

And it's interesting to see how you saw my post as raging. The wonderful powers of words with no voice/tone.

7+ Year Old Account
    This patchnotes are not full or simply incorrect.
    Unfortunately for us europeans, we have to wait whole day to see whats really up with 7.1.5.
    retired raiding shadow priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    WoW will never die. They will be back up to 12m+ subs when legion hits, and wont fall below 10m for the duration of the expansion. You can mark my words on that.

Deleted
    No, no he's not. If you actually think that this is unethical, then you need to take a step back from your life and re-prioritize it.

And it's interesting to see how you saw my post as raging. The wonderful powers of words with no voice/tone.
    You don't need voice or tone to know when someone is raging. When you go from 1-100 in a split second like that over something so unimportant you most definately have issues.

You want me to take a step back and re-prioritise my entire life because you think I am using a word wrong. Don't you see how messed up that sounds lol.

Even if it's not strictly true(I'm not the right person to judge that) everyone knows what he means with what he is saying. Go ahead and police him, but when you do it like that expect some feedback

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    You don't need voice or tone to know when someone is raging. When you go from 1-100 in a split second like that over something so unimportant you most definately have issues.

You want me to take a step back and re-prioritise my entire life because you think I am using a word wrong. Don't you see how messed up that sounds lol.

Even if it's not strictly true(I'm not the right person to judge that) everyone knows what he means with what he is saying. Go ahead and police him, but when you do it like that expect some feedback
    I was actually laughing when I was typing the initial post because of how stupid it was, but whatever. Have fun with your super important gaming life!

(that never has to be released in the first place)
    Do people actually just get up one day and decide I am going to be a beta as fuck doormat ?

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    I was actually laughing when I was typing the initial post because of how stupid it was, but whatever. Have fun with your super important gaming life!
    The super important stuff about life forum is over there -->. Maybe you should go post there instead. This is a gaming forum.

On a side note, it's kinda ironic that you're the one going around calling people snowflakes, when you're the one getting triggered.
    Last edited by Beace; 2017-01-10 at 08:44 AM.

Deleted
    My super important gaming life? You have got to be kidding me lol. You belong in off topic bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    On a side note, it's kinda ironic that you're the one going around calling people snowflakes, when you're the one getting triggered.
    *cough* says one of the 3 people that all responded to me.

G'night guys!

Wow, talk about stupid.

It's a company lying to their customers about the product they are paying money for. That's unethical. What that product is, or if you think it's "important" or not, is completely and utterly irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    The super important stuff about life forum is over there -->. Maybe you should go post there instead. This is a gaming forum.

Lol what? Snowflake = triggered now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by imunreal View Post
    Lol what? Snowflake = triggered now?
    Well she defined triggered as people in general answering her post. Try and define the internet version of triggered. Everyone seems to have their own definition of it

The patch notes have been a mess and it has been acknowledged. Whether you believe it was done on purpose or not, that is your call. I tend to not care that much but my class/ spec was buffed so meh.