Poll: Your opinion of the change

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flerp View Post
    "Trinkets dropped by Sargeras are now enabled in PvP". Does that sound logical to you?
    "Trinkets dropped by MYTHIC Sargeras are now enabled in PvP"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    There is one big thing you are missing though: equating raiding with "PvE content."

There's a massive difference between raiding and WQs or low level M+ farming. Which is why it's disliked by so many raiders.

The vast majority of raiders want to show up and raid. That's it.

I'd say PvP has as much in common with WQs as Raiding has with WQs.

So welcome to the suffering party. Glad you can join us. (Though hopefully this pvp change will at least start dialogue on this which has basically been completely ignored by Blizz. Partially due to holidays).
    The exact opposite... even PvP wqs are PvE...killing mobs under a tower is PvE ...either you want it or not...
    And PvE is not only raiding... PvP is simple...player against Player...Player vs environment are Raids/DUngs/QUESTS etc etc etc...

14.5% more damage than most inside a BG is going to be crazy if you also consider full Arti and probably +9xx ilvl at the point you would have maxed the +35 points.

If you are a fresh toon OMG you will get ROCKED hard ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    14.5% more damage than most inside a BG is going to be crazy if you also consider full Arti and probably +9xx ilvl at the point you would have maxed the +35 points.

No you won't get rocked hard...you'll just won't play PvP because there would be no point ...
    Think of guys that started 1 month or 2 months later than us who started on launch... they will play arena again in...2 months .
    In fact what most people don't understand is people just ...won't do PvP at all... there is no gain because of that...

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Would PvE'ers be happy if they were forced to complete 1000 Arena matches in order to upgrade their legendaries, or enter Nighthold?
    There was already something like this for PVE'ers as part of legendary chain (not sure if it was in WoD or MoP) - you had to win some battlegrounds which names i don't even remember lol.
    As a only PVE player it was a HUGE pain for me even if it was only 2 wins. I had to do like 10 of them to finally get my credit...

to people who voted "positive" do you even pvp??

i liked legion a lot now going back to guild wars where i can pvp without grinding anything not even leveling just log and pvp good luck facing against (700k more hp and 15% more dmg) maw of souls heroes !!!!!! just to clear things pvp stands for PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER because it seems blizzard forgot it..... not player versus helya ... good luck farming guys

Deleted
    Well, can't say I didn't see this coming since I actually predicted this twice on this forum.

Certainly breaks the camel's back for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post

Not just fresh toons really, the difference already exists in terms of gear due to the frequency of gear and it's ilevel in PvP compared to PvE. It is not that egrious yet but a top PvE player already has a small advantage of a few percent. Many PvP players started investing into their second weapon after they hit 34 and with the new raid the ilevel is going to escalate further.

That means, even people who right now are at 34-40 and a reasonable ilevel, will get trashed by someone with a capped weapon and the new raid gear for quite some time. Before they can sloly accumulate gear to increase their template and max their weapons. Or just outright quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    There was already something like this for PVE'ers as part of legendary chain (not sure if it was in WoD or MoP) - you had to win some battlegrounds which names i don't even remember lol.
    As a only PVE player it was a HUGE pain for me even if it was only 2 wins. I had to do like 10 of them to finally get my credit...
    I used to help people with this, especially Katmogu. As you often ended up with a completely clueless group of 10 PvE players all just wanting their wins. Given the reaction and behaviour of the PvE community. I'll never bother again.

The change is insane.

I am at a loss for words.

Unless this complete batshit stupidity is reverted, PVP is going to incur another heavy loss in season 2. Instead of fixing things, they are breaking them harder.

And they hid this change until the last moment. Cowards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    I rather get an AP token every honor level instead of alternating with 200 gold.

- - - Updated - - -

No, stamina is up to 34, 35-54 is 5%-15% damage or healing or 10%-29% armor scaling upwards
    stamina is actually also increased above 34 traits, its a tooltip error atm.

Mind numbingly stupid change, although sadly predictable from the incompetent blizz dev team.

10+ Year Old Account
    How dare people who put more time into their specs get an advantage over me! I pay the same price they pay, everyone should be exactly equal in terms of progress! This is an outrage! How dare they get an advantage for spending more time on me on PvE! I'm not able to do that because of personal reasons! That means they shouldn't be able to get an advantage! PvE shouldn't influence PvP! I'm upset about this because I don't spend as much time on this game as someone else!
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    How dare people who put more time into their specs get an advantage over me! I pay the same price they pay, everyone should be exactly equal in terms of progress! This is an outrage! How dare they get an advantage for spending more time on me on PvE! I'm not able to do that because of personal reasons! That means they shouldn't be able to get an advantage! PvE shouldn't influence PvP! I'm upset about this because I don't spend as much time on this game as someone else!
    Win five hundred BGs and get 2400 in 3v3 of the current season in order to enter Nighthold. What, you don't want that? Gee, you are just lazy and don't want to put an effort.

GTFO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Win five hundred BGs and get 2400 in 3v3 of the current season in order to enter Nighthold. What, you don't want that? Gee, you are just lazy and don't want to put an effort.

GTFO
    Great argument mate.

By the way, are you implying that getting 2400 in 3v3 as well as winning 500 BGs (so hard!) is more or less the same as farming Mythic +?
    Are you implying that you need Nighthold gear to enter PvP content next patch?
    Are you implying that you need raid gear to PvP?

I could go on, but I'm sure you understand that you're being silly. I cant wait for your intelligent reply.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Great argument mate.

By the way, are you implying that getting 2400 in 3v3 as well as winning 500 BGs (so hard!) is more or less the same as farming Mythic +?
    Are you implying that you need Nighthold gear to enter PvP content next patch?
    Are you implying that you need raid gear to PvP?

I could go on, but I'm sure you understand that you're being silly. I cant wait for your intelligent reply.
    No, I am saying that same as you want to progress in PVE by doing PVE with ZERO PVP, I want to progress in PVP by doing PVP with ZERO PVE.

Now, stop writing "(so hard!)" and go get these 500 wins, if you still don't see my point. Go get them. No, it's not hard. Neither is getting artifact power. But it is very time consuming and that time is spent doing things you don't want to do.
    Last edited by rda; 2017-01-10 at 10:32 AM.

Deleted

GTFO
    I'm starting to see that " you didn't put effort" as the next "i have a boyfriend" meme...
    i bet if i stop someone on the road asking for directions how to get where i want to go he will answer me " you didn't put effort" and just leave...

7+ Year Old Account
    LOL. Another idoit thread. Artifact Power grinding is just filling the role of leveling. Why pvpers have the right not to level up?

Stood in the Fire chase_the_mofo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    another terrible change made by activision
    From all things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chase_the_mofo View Post
    another terrible change made by activision
    What terrible change? Is leveling terrible?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I am saying that same as you want to progress in PVE by doing PVE with ZERO PVP, I want to progress in PVP by doing PVP with ZERO PVE.

Now, stop writing "(so hard!)" and go get these 500 wins, if you still don't see my point. Go get them. No, it's not hard. Neither is getting artifact power. But it is very time consuming and that time is spent doing things you don't want to do.
    I still don't see how winning 500 BGs is hard. I've done that on at least 3 of my characters according to armory statistics (probably more since I played a lot of BGs in vanilla/TBC.

PvPers can also get 54 traits with effort. Not as fast as those who do mythic +, sure, but nothing stops you from doing that. You can still get artifact power by doing PvP.
    Hi